Here is another part of the explanation based on how to activate HBO Go on Vizio, and I know that you will find it easy and interesting to want to activate HBO Go on your Vizio.
The motivating part of it is that activating HBO Go on Vizio is not be a difficult thing after following the direction we share in this article, and I know that you should find it simple and surprisingly as what you can do on your own.
Before we move to how to activate HBO Go on Vizio, here are some explanations for those of you who stumble into this page.
The Vizio TV weighs just 1.2 pounds (0.54 kilograms), but it’s designed to become one of the most powerful components in users’ living rooms thanks to its ability to control home-theater systems.
You can use your Vizio Smart TV to stream movies and series from the HBO GO app. There are several ways that you can use to stream the HBO content on your Vizio Smart TV.
Note that to activate HBO Go on your smart TV would require you to have an HBO subscription. To get this subscription visit www.hbogomax.com
How to Sign up and Download HBO Go on your Vizio Smart TV
- First switch on your Vizio smart tv
- Then connect your Vizio smart TVto the network
- To download HBO Go, search HBO GO from the TV apps store and download
- Launch the app
- Add the HBO Go App to your Vizio TV Home screen.
How to Activate HBO Go on Vizio smart TV
After following the procedures above on downloading and signing up to HBO Go, you can now follow the process below to activate HBO Go on Vizio.
- Launch the HBO Go app on your Vizio TV
- Select Sign in and choose “Connect your provider account.”
- You will get a prompt or notification with the HBO Go activation code for the Vizio TV and hbogo.com/activate/vizio.
- Go to hbogo.com/activate from any browser on mobile or PC or use your mobile to scan the QR code.
- Enter the HBO GO activation code displayed on your TV screen, that is if you are using URL.
- For those who are using QR code and you have the app installed on your mobile device, you can just log in. immediately you logged in, your TV will activate automatically after scanning the code.
Encountered Problems on how to Activate HBO Go on Vizio, try these solutions
If you are facing some problems while trying to activate the HBO Go on your Vizio TV due to the activation code problem or other related problems, follow the steps below to know the possible steps that you can take to fis these problems.
Check Your Internet Connection
You can’t predict where the mistake might be coming from. It is also a discouraging part when you want to activate the HBO Go on your Vizio and you keep experience a network connection problem.
It’s even possible for you to check your network connection status, to do this, you can follow the steps below
A problem may be with your network connection. See if you still have a good Internet connection or not.
- Press the Menu button from your Vizio remote
- Choose a network and select ok
- Choose test network connection and press ok
- You would be able to see the download speed from there.
If you cannot view the download speed, you can perform a speed test on another device to check your network connection.
Power cycle your device
You can resolve the issue you are having to activate HBO Go on your Vizio by switching off and on your Vizio device. To power cycle your Vizio device you can follow the steps below.
- Turn off your Vizio Smart TV.
- Unplug all your devices from the outlet, including your router and modem.
- Wait for at least 30 seconds before plugging your router and modem back in.
- Wait for your router and modem to connect to the Internet.
- Turn on your Smart TV and try again.
Ensure your Applications are Updated
Having an outdated application might cause some problems in the functioning system of your Vizio. in other not to complicate issues on how to activate HBO Go on Vizio, you can try updating to save you from the problem affecting your system.
Having an outdated application may affect your system not to work, the best solution to fix this is to update. To do this, follow the steps below
- On your remote, press the Menu button.
- Go to the apps and click on the app you want to check.
- Now, press the Yellow button.
- Select Update
Uninstalling and Reinstalling the app
There are some situations when there is an error during the download system caused by some traffics or problems originating from the site you downloaded from.
There are some problems that cause damage to the application as a result of network issues, and if updating the application does not work, you can try uninstalling the app, and reinstalling the app, to do this, here are the steps
- By clicking on the menu button you can uninstall the app
- Move to settings
- choose on app manager
- search for the app you want to reinstall and list it.
- Click on the Yellow button.
- Click on the delete app
- Go to the TV Store.
- Look for the app and install it.
In conclusion, if the situation has it, and you have issues on how to activate the HBO Go on your Vizio Smart TV. After trying the methods above to find a solution to your problem, you can also let us know the one that worked for you by commenting, and if there are other problems feel free to share.