It’s simple to figure out the answer to how to cancel my Paramount Plus subscription. If you don’t know how to, here is a supposed-needed guide for you.
If you are a new user who just took advantage of the 7-day free trial but later felt the channels and movies offered by Paramount Plus weren’t exactly what you wanted you can always retrace your step and step out by unsubscribing from the platform.
However, you should be aware that you do not need to contact a customer service representative to cancel paramount plus; you can do so directly from the Platform where you started your subscription.
For example, if you added Paramount Plus via your Amazon Prime video add-on, you should cancel your Paramount Plus via Amazon Prime.
Note: Simply deleting the Amazon Prime video add-on won’t cancel the subscription.
If that is understood, I’ll go over the many procedures you should follow if you want to figure out the answer to “how to cancel my Paramount Plus subscription.”
How to Cancel my Paramount Plus Subscription on Web
If you want to cancel your Paramount Plus subscription using a web browser on your PC or smartphone, you must have registered or signed up on a browser.
If that presumption is true, proceed to the steps below to cancel your Paramount Plus membership.
- In the top-right corner of paramountplus.com, click on “login.”
- Select “Account.”
- Scroll down and click the “Cancel Subscription” button.
How to Cancel a Paramount Plus subscription on Amazon
If you subscribed to Paramount Plus with Fire TV or an Amazon Prime Video add-on, you must cancel your membership through the Amazon website.
Here are the steps you must take to cancel Amazon Prime.
- To access the “Memberships & Subscriptions” choices page, go to Amazon.com/yourmembershipsandsubscriptions.
- When asked, sign in to your Amazon account.
- Next to the Paramount+ subscription, click Manage Subscription.
- To manage your Prime Video channels, go to the following screen and click the button:
- To cancel your subscription, go to the “Prime Video Channels” section and click the “Cancel Channel” button.
Recommended: How to watch Paramount Plus on Amazon Prime
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on the App
Cancelling your subscription on your Paramount Plus app can only work if you initiated the subscription from the app.
This is applicable regardless of the operating system.
If you installed the paramount Plus app on your Android device or your iOS device, it will work the same.
That said, here is how you can cancel your subscription using the app.
- Tap More > Account in the lower right corner.
- Select “Manage Subscription.”
- Choose Paramount Plus.
- Tap Cancel Subscription and then Confirm on the pop-up.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on Android
If you subscribed to Paramount Plus via the Play Store, to cancel it, you have to visit the Play Store.
That being said, this is how to go about doing it.
- In the top-right area of the Play Store app, select your profile image.
- Select Payments & Subscriptions.
- Subscriptions should be selected.
- After you’ve selected the amount +, tap Cancel subscription.
NB: The same steps apply if you are using an Android TV, provided you initiated the subscription from the Play Store.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on iPhone
You should follow these instructions to cancel your membership if you initiated payment for Paramount Plus’ subscription through the app store rather than the app itself.
- Launch the Settings app.
- Tap on your name.
- Subscriptions should be selected.
- If “Subscriptions” does not appear, select “iTunes & App Store” instead.
- Press your Apple ID now, then scroll down to Subscriptions and tap it.
- Select the + sign.
- Choose Cancel Subscription. If you do not see the “Cancel Subscription” option, your subscription has expired and will not be renewed.
- Choose the “Confirm” button.
NB: If you used a different ID while getting Paramount Plus, you have to switch to that ID.
How to Cancel the Paramount Plus Free Trial
If you can get the Coupert Chrome browser extension before signing up for Paramount Plus, you could be lucky and obtain a free trial of 30 days instead of the standard 7-day period.
While that is a good deal for what paramount is offering, the conduits offered may not be a good fit for you.
If that is the case, you can cancel your membership from the website where you signed up for Paramount Plus.
NB: Most of the instructions on how to cancel your paramount subscription can be found above, but you need to ensure that you are cancelling it from where you initiated the subscription.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on Roku
Here are the steps you must take to cancel your Paramount Plus membership if you signed up using your Roku streaming device.
- On your Roku device, go to the Paramount+ channel.
- On your Roku remote, press the asterisk or star (*).
- Choose Manage Subscription, followed by Cancel Subscription.
Why can’t I cancel my subscription to Paramount Plus?
This is because you are only allowed to discontinue your membership on the platform where you initially signed up.
For instance, you must cancel your subscription through Roku for Paramount Plus to stop working if you signed up using your Roku TV.
The same advice also follows for platforms like Xfinity, Amazon Prime, etc.
However, you might want to contact Paramount Plus customer service if you are trying to cancel it using the same platform where you first started the subscription and it isn’t working.
Can you cancel your Paramount Plus subscription at any time?
Yes, you can unsubscribe from Paramount Plus at any time. After that, you will still have access to video material, depending on how much money you had left before cancelling.
However, if you are utilizing a free trial, you should stop using it before the trial time expires.
By now you should have figured out the answer to “how to cancel my paramount plus subscription” and what to do when cancelling it ceases to work.
If this post has been helpful, feel free to share and bookmark this site.