Google Chrome browser has a lot of features such and change of Language, change search result from 10 to at least 100, and even decrypt a password protected PDF without additional software or tool. Do you want to learn how to change Language in Google Chrome?
In this post, I will make it up to you and share with you how to easily Change Google Chrome default language to another language of your choice such as change language from English to Spanish, or to Hindi or any other language of your choice.
The best and easiest way to communicate is to communicate in a language you understand best. If you understand French better and you are reading it the English language it may be difficult a bit to cope with what you are doing.
However, even using Google search with a language you only have little knowledge of will make things very difficult but with Google feature that allows you to change your language you can exploit Google search engine and other search engines the best with your own language.
This Google Chrome setting does not affect your computer default language rather it only affects your Google Chrome search result.
If you ever have a doubt whether it’s possible to change Google search result language or to toggle around Google search settings and change language from within, here is a post that will clear all you doubt and reveal to you the exact procedure to how to change Google Language in Google Chrome.
How to Change Language in Google Chrome on Computer
This is different from Google Chrome translator and Facebook language translator. This Google Chrome feature helps to change your browser default language to a language listed in Google Chrome language settings page. Following the procedure below you will be able to change langue in your Google Chrome search result.
1. Open Google Chrome browser and visit any website on the search, e.g search for “How to change Language in Google Chrome Android” or any other term and hit the search button. This will show some results right…
2. On your search bar click on settings before tools option or access Google Chrome settings directly from here to set your preference.
3. A new window will popup with a list of additional options. Scroll the popup and select “Languages”
4. A list of available languages that you can change Google Chrome search result to will pop up including from English to Chinese, English to Russian, and Arabic to English since English is mostly the default language. Choose the language you want to change to and click on save button. Here we’ll change from English to Deutsch.
Note: For more languages click on more option to reveal more languages for you to choose from.
That is it you have successfully changed your Google Chrome browser default language to another language. This will affect the moment you click on save button and you can start to using Google in your own official language if it is available in the list of languages supported by Google Chrome.
Meanwhile, you need an internet connection to Change your Google Chrome search language following the procedure shared above. However, the next method will reveal How to Change Language in Google Chrome without an internet connection.
Continue below to read how to change Google Chrome default language without an internet connection and how to change the default language on Android.
How to Change Language in Google Chrome
If you choose to follow the first method shared above you will need an internet connection but if you follow this method you need not internet connection to change Google Chrome default language to another language of your choice.
1. Launch your Google Chrome browser and click on the more option to the upper right [3-dots] and click on settings from the drop menu.
2. Scroll down to the button of the page and click Advanced option under on Startup
3. A new list of options will display the moment you click on Advanced, scroll down the page and select the Language option on the list. Then click on “Add Language” in the drop menu on your Chrome advanced settings
4. A list of language options will pop up. Select languages to add to your Google Chrome Language settings and click on Add button to effect changes.
5. Navigate back to language option and click Spell Check. From the drop-menu toggle to off your Google Chrome default [English (United State)] and toggle to enable your desired language from the one you added from the above step.
This procedure will exactly change your Google Chrome language from default to another language. Next, we will take a look at How to Change Language in Google Chrome in Android phone.