How to delete Badoo account on all devices including iPhone/Android and computer [Mac/Windows]. This we will show you how to delete Badoo account in 2020/2021 without verification.
It could be high time to relinquish your loyalty to Badoo and delete your account. This could be because the purpose why you created the dating site account has been accomplished or couldn’t be materialized.
In one way or the other, whatever reason you have to delete you Baddo account here is a guide for you. Here in this guide, we will walk you through how to delete Baddo account on Android, iPhone, and on a computer.
How Long Does it Take to Delete Badoo Account?
It takes 30 days for Badoo to delete your Baddo account. The first time, Badoo will deactivate your account and remain on the Badoo server. During this time, your Badoo account will be deactivated for 30 days.
After 30 days, your Badoo account will be deleted. However, in other not to reactivate your Badoo account before it’s deleted permanently from the Badoo server, do not log into your Badoo account on the mobile app or on the web.
So, in this guide, we will walk you through all possible method you can follow to delete a Badoo account so that you can follow the same approach.
How to Delete Badoo Account on Computer
Follow the procedures below to delete your Badoo account on a PC or Mac.
- Go to Badoo website on badoo.com and sign in to your account.
- Tap “Profile >>Profile Settings.”
- Find and tap “Delete Account.”
- Confirm that you want to delete your Badoo account when a pop up appears.
- Select the reason why you want to delete/leave Badoo or give the reason if the reason listed isn’t included in the reason why you want to delete your Badoo’s account. You need to tap on the “Continue” button.
- Enter your Badoo login password and tap on “Delete my account.”
Now, your Badoo account will be deactivated for 30 days. During this time, to reactivate your Badoo account, all you need to do is to re-login to your Baddo account.
Don’t Miss: How to Delete Poshmark Account
How to Delete Badoo Account on App
For those that are using the official Badoo app on Android follow the procedures below to delete your Baddo account permanently.
- Open the Badoo app and sign in to your account.
- Tap on settings to the top right >> account from the app menu.
- Tap on phone number/email and you will be redirected to a new interface where an option to delete your Badoo profile or Badoo account will be presented to you.
- Select or tap “Delete account” option.
- Tap on “Delete your account” and tap on the “Continue” tab to proceed.
- Ignore the Badoo premium offers and tap “delete my account.”
- Choose the reason why you want to delete your Badoo account and tap on the “Continue” button.
- Confirm to delete your Badoo account.
A green popup carrying a successful message that you have successfully deleted your Badoo account will appear.
How to Delete Badoo Account on iPhone
You will experience a similar approach deleting your Badoo account on your iPhone/iPad.
- Sign in to your Badoo account on the app.
- Tap “Profile” >> “Settings.”
- Find and tap on “Account.”
- Tap “Delete Account.”
- You will be asked “are you sure you want to delete your Badoo account, select “Delete your account” and tap “Continue.”
- Tap “No, delete my account” when Badoo premium offers appear or popup.
- Badoo will pop up a survey to know why you are leaving. Choose from the options available or choose others and state the reason why you choose to delete your Badoo account.
- Tap on “Continue” to delete your account permanently on Badoo.
- Input your password when you are asked to do so to confirm your account deletion.
Badoo will send an email to your account email address confirming your action and stating that you have 30 days grace to reactivate your Badoo account or it will enter into a permanent deletion period after that.