We will discuss how to delete Badoo account without verification on all devices including iPhone/Android and computer [Mac/Windows]. This we will show you how to delete your Badoo account in 2023 without verification.
It could be high time to relinquish your loyalty to Badoo and delete your account. This could be because the purpose why you created the dating site account has been accomplished or couldn’t be materialized.
In one way or the other, for whatever reason you have to delete your Baddo account here is a guide for you. Here in this guide, we will walk you through how to delete a Baddo account on Android, iPhone, and on computer.
How Long Does it Take to Delete Badoo Account?
It takes 30 days for Badoo to delete your Baddo account, so you wouldn’t want to log in within this period. The first time, Badoo will deactivate your account and remain on the Badoo server until it’s deactivated. During this time, your Badoo account will be deactivated for 30 days.
After 30 days, your Badoo account will be deleted. However, in other not to reactivate your Badoo account before it’s deleted permanently from the Badoo server, do not log into your Badoo account on the mobile app or on the web otherwise your Badoo account will be reactivated.
So, in this guide, we will walk you through all possible methods you can follow to delete a Badoo account so that you can follow the same approach to delete your Badoo account.
How to Delete Badoo Account on Computer
Follow the procedures below to delete your Badoo account on a PC or Mac.
- Go to the Badoo website on badoo.com and sign in to your account.
- Tap your “Profile Name“
- Tap on the “Profile Settings” gear at the top right.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap on the “Delete Account” button.
- Click on “Delete your Account” to remove your Badoo account permanently from the server.
- You need to tap on the “Continue” button.
- Select the reason why you want to delete/leave Badoo or give the reason if the reason listed isn’t included in the reason why you want to delete your Badoo account.
- Enter your Badoo login password and username and tap on “Delete my account.”
Now, your Badoo account will be deactivated for 30 days. During this time, to reactivate your Badoo account, all you need to do is to re-login to your Baddo account.
Note: Badoo won’t send you a verification code to complete these process
Don’t Miss: How to Delete Poshmark Account
How to Delete Badoo Account on App
For those that are using the official Badoo app on Android follow the procedures below to delete your Baddo account permanently.
- Open the Badoo app and sign in to your account.
- Tap on settings to the top right >> account from the app menu.
- Tap on your phone number/email and you will be redirected to a new interface where an option to delete your Badoo profile or Badoo account will be presented to you.
- Select or tap the “Delete account” option.
- Tap on “Delete your account” and tap on the “Continue” tab to proceed.
- Ignore the Badoo premium offers and tap “delete my account.”
- Choose the reason why you want to delete your Badoo account and tap on the “Continue” button.
- Confirm to delete your Badoo account.
A green popup carrying a successful message that you have successfully deleted your Badoo account will appear.
How to Delete Badoo Account on iPhone
You will experience a similar approach to deleting your Badoo account on your iPhone/iPad.
- Sign in to your Badoo account on the app.
- Tap “Profile” >> “Settings.”
- Find and tap on “Account.”
- Tap “Delete Account.”
- You will be asked “are you sure you want to delete your Badoo account, select “Delete your account” and tap “Continue.”
- Tap “No, delete my account” when Badoo premium offers appear or pop up.
- Badoo will pop up a survey to know why you are leaving. Choose from the options available or choose others and state the reason why you choose to delete your Badoo account.
- Tap on “Continue” to delete your account permanently on Badoo.
- Input your password when you are asked to do so to confirm your account deletion.
Badoo will send an email to your account email address confirming your action and stating that you have 30 days grace to reactivate your Badoo account or it will enter into a permanent deletion period after that.
Delete Badoo Account without Logging in
It’s impossible to delete a Badoo account without logging in. However, if you have forgotten your Badoo password you can easily use the “forgot your password” link to create a new login password for your account, use it to log into your Badoo account and follow our steps on how to delete Badoo account without verification.
- Go to Badoo.com on a web browser [PC/Laptop or Mobile].
- Click “Forgot your Password.”
- Enter your “Badoo Email Address” and click on “Get new Password.”
- Type the “robot security” code and click on “Get New Password.”
- The instruction to reset your Badoo password will be sent to either your phone number or email [depending on the option you choose during your password recovery process]. Now, click on the “Continue” button from the popup.
- Sign into your email account and click on “Create a new Password.”
- Create a new password for your Badoo account that you can easily remember and click on the “Update” button.
There you go. Once you have created a new password for your Badoo account you can then sign in, go to profile >> settings >> delete my account and follow the onscreen instruction to delete your Baddo account.
So, instead of looking for how to delete your Badoo account without signing in you can easily create a new Badoo password using the password recovery mode and sign into your Badoo account to delete your details from the service.