You will get to know how to delete Poshmark account in two different ways in this guide. Apart from the normal limitation why you won’t be able to delete a Poshmark account because they are pending or unredeemed outstanding sales nothing stops you from deleting your Postmark account.
The way it’s possible to delete Poshmark account on app [Android and iPhone/iPad] users can also delete a Poshmark account on computer. There is no need to contact Poshmark customer service when you are ready to delete your Poshmark account.
The eCommerce website only makes it possible to delete users account when there is no pending or unredeemed balance on the seller’s account.
So, since Poshmark doesn’t process account deletion with pending balance or unredeemed transaction, it’s then important to make sure you clear all outstanding balance or unredeemed balance in your Poshmark account.
However, how to delete Poshmark account on mobile is similar to how to delete a Poshmark on a computer or Poshmark website. For this reason, we will walk you through both approaches that allow you to delete your Poshmark account successfully when there is no pending balance in your Poshmark account.
Don’t Miss: How to Cancel Fabletics VIP Account
How to Delete Poshmark Account on App
For those that are using Poshmark on app. Follow the procedures below to learn how to delete Poshmark account on app on Android and iPhone/iPad devices.
- Open the Postmark app on your phone.
- Log in to your account with your username and password.
- Tap the user “Account tab” to the bottom right.
- Scroll down and tap on “Postmark Support Center.“
- Tap on “Manage Account Status.”
- Tap “Delete my account.“
- Tap on “Select reason” to choose the reason why you want to delete your Postmark account.
- Tap “YES” from the popup to confirm that you want to delete your Postmark account.
Now, you will be asked to logout the Postmark account. After that, you can proceed to delete the Postmark app from y our phone.
How to Delete Postmark Account on Computer
Below is a quick guide to delete Postmark account on computer online.
- Go to Postmark page to delete users accounts.
- Log in to your Postmark account when you are asked to do so.
- Tap on “Reason” to delete the reason why you want to delete your account from Postmark.
- Tap “Delete my account.”
- A pop up will appear asking you whether you are sure that you want to delete your Postmark account. Tap “YES”.”
- Logout from Postmark to delete your Postmark account.
Now, your Postmark account will be deleted.
Unable to Delete Postmark Account
The following could be the main reason why you are unable to delete your Postmark account.
- You have a pending or unredeemed transaction or uncleared balance in your Postmark account.
The following doesn’t delete your Postmark account from Postmark server
- Deleting only Postmark app from your phone without deleting your Postmark account from Postmark eCommerce website.
Do this After you Have Deleted your Postmark Account
The approach we shared above helps you to delete your Postmark account. However, after you have confirmed your Postmark account deletion kindly do the following.
- Delete the Postmark app from your phone.
- Clear browsers history, cookies, and cache.
That is all you have to do to delete a Postmark account and leave no trace on both your phone and browsers.
For more information, you can visit the Poshmark help centre.