If you find a video on TikTok and would want to embed the video on your WordPress site, here is a post for you. WordPress is the most popular CMS with so many features, and with themes and plugins, it’s extremely to configure. However, you can copy and paste your desired TikTok video URL and paste it on your WordPress site. But, the video will not start showing by default. There is a need to tweak the video URL with or without a plugin. Therefore, in this tutorial, I will share with you how to embed a TikTok video in WordPress.
Here in this post, we will detail a step by step procedure to embed a single TikTok video in your WordPress blog, adding the same or another video to your WordPress widget and finally, we will discuss how to add TikTik video feed in WordPress.
Table of Contents
How to Embed a TikTok Video in WordPress
Following the procedures I shared below, you will be able to embed a video from TikTok to your WordPress blog post.
- Launch your web browser and visit the TikTok website.
- Log in to your TikTok account.
- Find and copy the TikTok video URL you want to embed in your WordPress site.
- The video preview image will display within the WordPress post or page.
- Click on the “Publish” button.
To share a video from TikTok on a WordPress site is similar to how to upload a Youtube video on your WordPress site.
Embed a TikTok Video in WordPress using “Embeds TikTok”
If you are using the Gutenberg feature in the new WordPress update, you can use the “Embeds TikTok” feature to upload your TikTok videos directly into your WordPress site.
- Copy the TikTok video URL address.
- Log in to your WordPress >> New Post.
- Select the “Gutenberg” feature.
- Select (+) and select “Embeds TikTok.”
- Paste the TikTok video URL that you want to share in the pop-up.
- Click on “Embed.”
WordPress will load the TikTok video automatically in your WordPress site and will be ready for publication as your it to be.
How to Embed Entire Videos in a TikTok Feed
If there is TikTok influential, or you want to constantly share your TikTok video on your WordPress site without uploading the videos individually. Therefore, the only approach to automatically share or upload TikTok videos on WordPress site is to find a means to embed the entire TikTok video channel or feed on your WordPress site.
So, in this guide, I’ll walk you through step-by-step to embed TikTok videos feed in a WordPress site.
- Download and install the QuadLayers TikTok Feed plugin.
- Go to TikTok Feed >> Feeds.
- Select the “Username” and enter the “Username” of the TikTok Channel you want to embed in your WordPress site.
- Choose your video Gallery option and select the best option to fix into your WordPress site.
- Click on the “Save” button.
- Copy the TikTok video feeds shortcode and pastes the code into the WordPress post or page you want the video feeds to be showing.
Note: In case you want to be showing what is trending in a particular industry, we advise you to use the hashtag option so that whenever the particular hashtag is used, it’ll show in the embedded video in your WordPress site.