This article will teach you how to empty a shark vacuum cleaner. If your shark vacuum has been accumulating a lot of dust, dirt and debris, read through this article, so you can learn about how to empy a shark vacuum cleaner.
The shark vacuum cleaner is the vacuum cleaner of choice for a lot of people as it has a wide range, it is efficient and affordable. Therefore making it one of the most popular vacuum cleaners currently available in the market.
The shark vacuum cleaner has different models in different sizes, shapes, and sizes, so regardless of your cleaning needs or budget, there is always a shark vacuum cleaner available for you.
Some of the popular shark vacuum cleaner includes.
- Shark navigator lift away deluxe ultra vacuum
- Shark Vertex Cordless Vacuum with DuoClean PowerFins
- Shark VacMop pro wet/dry vacuum
- Shark rocket ultra light corded Stick Vacuum.
- Shark navigator swivel pro complete upright vacuum
- Shark AI Robot Self-Empty XL
- Shark Vertex Ultralight Corded Stick DuoClean Vacuum
- Shark WANDVAC Handheld Vacuum
The section below will explain the steps required to empty a shark vacuum cleaner.
You can also check out How to Clean Shark Vacuum Cleaner
How to Empty a Shark Vacuum Cleaner
The dirt and debris are normally stored in a plastic dust bin that comes with the Shark vacuum cleaner, and some models also have a min and max indicator to let you know when the vacuum cleaner is full and requires that you empty a shark vacuum cleaner.
Follow the steps as outlined below to empty a shark vacuum cleaner.
- Remove the cable from the power source and turn off your Shark vacuum cleaner.
- Hold the top of the Shark vacuum dustbin’s dustbin handle.
- To remove the dustbin from the vacuum cleaner, press the button on the front of the dustbin handle.
- By pressing the button towards the bottom of the dustbin, you can empty it. The dustbin’s bottom will open, allowing dirt and debris to fall into the rubbish can.
- Then press the button to seal the dustbin’s bottom.
- Now replace the dustbin in the vacuum cleaner.
If you have followed the steps as listed above, it means you have been able to empty a shark vacuum cleaner successfully. You can resume using your shark vacuum cleaner as you deem fit.
How to Empty Shark No Touch Dust Cup
It is recommended that your empty the shark no touch dust cup after every use.
The steps below will guide you on how to empty the shark no touch dust cup.
- Press the pedal at the back of the vacuum cleaner to remove the dust cup.
- Take the no touch dust cup close to a trash can and press the button located at the bottom of the dust cup to open it.
- Pour out the dirt into the trash can and gently place the dust cup back into the vacuum cleaner.
How to Empty a Shark Vacuum DuoClean Cleaner
The steps required to empty a shark vacuum duoclean cleaner are written below.
- Switch off the shark vacuum duoclean cleaner and remove it from the electrical outlet.
- Hold the handle of the shark vacuum duoclean cleaner and press the button located at the front.
- Then remove the dust bin from the shark vacuum duoclean cleaner and empty its content into a refuse bin.
How to Clean Shark Vacuum Cleaner
Apart from the dust cup in the shark vacuum cleaner, the other parts of the vacuum cleaner also need to be cleaned for proper maintenance.
Follow the steps outlined below to clean the shark vacuum cleaner.
- Disconnect the power cord from your Shark vacuum cleaner.
- Remove any debris or dirt that has accumulated around the rotating brush.
- Remove the vacuum cleaner’s dustbin and dump the dirt and debris into a trashcan.
- Remove the vacuum cleaner’s filter, wash and rinse it with clear water, then thoroughly dry it.
- The HEPA filter should then be removed, washed and rinsed, and allowed to dry completely.
Allow the different part of the vacuum cleaner to dry properly, preferably for about 24 hours, then reassemble and continue using your shark vacuum cleaner.
To get the best value of your Shark navigator list-away canister, you need to maintain it by cleaning it on a regular basis.
Follow the steps below to clean the Shark navigator list-away canister.
- Remove the power cord from your Shark navigator lift-away canister.
- Then, carefully disassemble the vacuum cleaner’s various components in preparation for cleaning.
- Remove the dust canister, empty it, wash it, rinse it, and let it dry completely.
- Remove the filters and wash with soapy water before rinsing and allowing to air dry.
- Remove the dust and debris from the rotating head with a soft bristles brush.
- Now, rinse both ends of your hose with warm water and dry it.
This article has given you the guide on how to empty a shark vacuum cleaner, we also looked at how to empty a shark vacuum duoclean cleaner and a shark no touch dust cup.
Whenever you clean your shark vacuum cleaner, it is advised that you allow it to air dry for approximately 24 hours before reassembling.