Today, you do not need to wait until you have a television to access live streaming platforms such as Netflix, Disney+, or PlayStation Plus; you can simply do that through any smart device.
However, it comes with some limitations.
Live streaming TV is one of the new benefits of software-based technology that has come to stay, but one of the downsides to this technology is that, not all available smart devices work with it.
That could be one of the reasons you’ve come here to learn “how to get paramount plus on Samsung TV,” or you may have tried adding paramount plus to your TV but can’t seem to find it or it’s not working.
Well, if that is the case, you are in the right place.
Firstly, I will be breaking down how exactly it is being done and what you can do in case yours does not seem to have access to Paramount Plus.
How to Get Paramount Plus on Samsung TV
Now, one of the things you ought to take note of is that, Paramount Plus does not work on all Samsung TVs. I mention this because some of you may be stuck in situations where you can’t find the paramount + app or even add it to your TV.
Both scenarios are the same since you basically cannot access Paramount pus due to the version of the Samsung TV you are using.
That being said, what version does not support paramount plus so that you can take advantage of it?
If your Samsung TV is not using Tizen OS, kindly forget about it. Additionally, if your was created earlier than 2017, you shouldn’t bother stressing yourself
But if yours satisfies one of these two conditions, here is how you can get Paramount Plus.
- Choose the “Home” option.
- Select the “Apps” tab.
- Locate the Search tab in the upper right corner.
- Now, enter the name “Paramount Plus” to search for it.
- Select the Paramount+ app.
- Simply install it.
- Wait until the download is complete.
NB: While doing this, ensure that your TV is connected to WiFi.
Once the download is complete, you have to create an account before you can start streaming the channels from Paramount Plus. If you have had an account with CBS All Access before, simply sign in with your credentials.
Here is how to carry out the previous steps:
Using your TV
- Once the app is installed, navigate to the settings.
- Select Sign in or sign up if you are a new user.
- Choose “On my TV.”
- Finally, type in your email address and password.
Using the Web
- Navigate to Settings.
- Sign in or sign up if you are a new user.
- Now choose “On the Web.”
- After doing this, you will be shown a website and a code. Take note of the code, as it will be important for the next step.
- Now, visit paramountplus.com/samsungtv on your computer or mobile device.
- Type in the activation code and select “Activate.”
Can’t Find Paramount Plus on Samsung TV.
If you are stuck in a scenario where you cannot find the Paramount Plus app on your Samsung TV, it means your Samsung TV model is not compatible with Paramount Plus.
If you have a Samsung TV model that is older than 2017 or do not use the Tizen OS, you will not find it in your search results.
Why Can’t I find Paramount Plus on my TV?
Are you using a model that was created earlier than 2017 or are you not using Tizen OS on your Samsung TV? If yes, that is a sufficient reason why you cannot find Paramount Plus on your TV.
However, you can easily access it on your Samsung phone by installing the app from the Play Store.
How to Get Paramount Plus on LG Smart TV
If you have an LG smart TV and want to watch Prime Video on it, do the following: You have to be running on WebOS 4.0 or higher; otherwise, you might not find it in your search results.
If you are using an earlier version of the firmware, all you need to do is update your LG TV.
Recomended : Update LG TV
- After doing that, here is how you can go about it.
- Get your remote and press the Home button.
- Now click on the LG Content Store tile.
- Now type “Paramount Plus” to search for it.
- From the search results, you should see “partamount+.” Simply click on it to access the overview screen.
- Afterwards, click on the Install button to install Paramount Plus.
- After installing the app, launch it on your LG Smart TV.
NB: Once you have been able to install the app, you still have to link it to your Priority Plus account if you have one.
If you don’t, you can simply create a new account. Here’s how to do all that:
- Launch Paramount + on your smart TV and navigate to “Settings.”
- Now sign in. If you do not have an account, you will have to sign up to create one.
- After signing in, you’ll be presented with two options: “Use the app” and “Use the web.”
- If you use the app, you’ll be prompted to enter your login credentials on the TV to gain access.
- However, if you select “use the web,” you will be given an activation code with a website link.
- Visit this link (https://www.paramountplus.com/activate/lg/) and enter the activation code given.
- Now click on the “activate button.”
- All you have to do is go to your TV, navigate to the “On My TV” option, and enter your Paramount Plus credential.
How to Get Paramount Plus for an Old Samsung TV
If you are using a Samsung TV that is not supported by Paramount Plus, you can get Paramount Plus on it. However, the process differs.
Here is how you go about it:
Get a streaming Device
Not all Samsung smart TV models support Paramount Plus. However, you may watch Paramount Plus on your Samsung TV.
Also, you can utilize a variety of streaming devices with your Samsung TV, including the Roku stick, Amazon Firestick, Apple TV, and Google Chromecast.
Once that is done, just connect your streaming device to your Samsung TV’s HDMI port, and you are ready to begin streaming your favorite shows.
Sync the Device with the Samsung TV
Now, all you have to do is a screen share the Paramount Plus app to transfer actions from your computer or mobile device to your Samsung TV. Screen Mirror From iPhone to Roku TV is highly recommended.
You should have figured out how to get paramount plus on Samsung TV by now, as well as what you can do if your Samsung TV is not compatible with paramount plus due to the manufacture date or operating system.
If it has been helpful, feel free to bookmark this website to stay updated on how to fix it.