The Logitech gaming software is an integral part of the Logitech products such as the Logitech mice, Logitech keyboard, Logitech webcam and others. With the Logitech mouse software or Logitech keyboard software, you can easily connect and control your device with your Windows or Mac computer.
However, downloading and installing the Logitech gaming software on Windows is simple and direct for both Windows and macOS users. Therefore, in this article, we will take you through the process to download and installing the Logitech gaming software on your Windows computer.
What is Logitech Gaming Software
Logitech gaming software is an app or software [for Windows and Mac computer] that is developed by Logitech to help users customize their Logitech products such as the Logitech mice, keyboard, headset, speaker, etc.
The Logitech G software helps to configure and personalize the Logitech products and enhance the functionality of all compatible Logitech products.
Therefore, the Logitech gaming or Logitech advanced gaming software is necessary to connect any of the Logitech products to your device.
With the Logitech gaming software on your Windows computer you can perform the following to mention a few.
- Un-pair your Logitech product [Mice or Keyboard or Bluetooth]
- Pair Logitech devices
- Update your Logitech product firmware.
How to Download the Logitech Gaming Software
The Logitech software is available on the Logitech official website download page. However, to download the Logitech software gaming for your Windows just follow the steps below.
- Go to the Logitech download support webpage here.
- Click on “Download for Windows 10″ under “it’s nice to have options” to download the Logitech gaming software for your Windows 10/11.
The Logitech Gaming software for Windows will download to your computer download folder once it’s completed. The file size is about 284MB. So, you may want to download the file using WiFi instead of a mobile network.
How to Install the Logitech Gaming Software on your Windows
It takes about a few seconds to complete the file download. And once you have successfully downloaded the Logitech software the steps below explains how to install the Logitech software on your Windows.
- Go to your Windows download folder.
- Double-click or right-click on the Logitech software [Options_installer.exe] file and run as administrator.
- Click on “Yes” from the pop-up.
- Click on “Install Logitech Options.”
- Choose the option that best defines your interest. For me, I choose “No Thanks.”
- You should see “Logitech installing options.” This might take a few seconds. Just hang on for the installing options to complete.
- Click on “Login or Create Account.”
- Ensure to either insert your Logitech dongle or turn on your Logitech Bluetooth device to detect the device.
How to Create Logitech Gaming Software Account
Follow the steps below to create a Logitech user account if you want to start using the Logitech software and Logitech product on your device.
- To create a Logitech ID click on this link.
- Type your first name.
- Type your last name
- Enter your email address [ensure to use a valid email address].
- Provide a unique password. You can click on the slashed-eyes icon to view the person for future purposes.
- Click on create an account.
- Proof that you are not a robot.
- A verification link will be sent to the email address you provided.
- Go to your email address and click on the verification button.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- If you verified your email on your phone click on “I have verified my email” on your Windows computer.
- Click on “Launch Application” from the popup to launch the Logitech gaming software on your Windows.
- The Logitech app of your Windows will be launched.
- To add a device click on “Add a Device” or “Login” to the bottom right to login into your Logitech account.
Follow the instruction on the screen to add a new device and sign in to your Logitech account.