If you are having trouble with how to pair your Onn earbuds with your mobile phone, we’ve compiled these troubleshooting steps in assisting you.
Pairing your Onn earbuds is easy but sometimes Bluetooth failures from your phone or Onn earbuds can affect the connectivity.
Learning how to successfully troubleshoot your Onn earbuds would save you some money if it is not damaged. If your earbud is physically damaged it would fail to connect to another Bluetooth device. Also, temporary or software issues with your phone can make your Onn earbuds not connect to Bluetooth.
Here in this article, we would look at how to pair Onn earbuds and how to fix its Bluetooth pairing issues.
How To Pair Onn Earbuds
If you just purchased your Onn earbuds and would like to know how to pair Onn earbuds. Ensure you follow these steps on how to pair Onn earbuds:
- Long press the power button for 4 seconds.
- The red and blue flashlights will appear on your earbuds.
- Now go to settings >> Bluetooth.
- Then turn Bluetooth on by pressing the toggle button to its on position.
- The name of your Bluetooth should appear under the list of devices. Then click the name of your Onn earbud.
- A blue flashlight will appear to show your Onn Bluetooth is now connected to your Smartphone.
Onn Earbuds Not Pairing
If you are having trouble pairing your Onn earbuds with your device we have some troubleshooting procedures to help you to fix this issue.
Check Headphone in Pairing Mode
If your Onn earbuds are not pairing, first ensure you check if it is in pairing mode. When your Onn earbuds are in pairing mode blue/red indicator light will flash quickly. Then delete the name of the existing Bluetooth headphone. Search for your Onn earbud on your phone and reconnect to a Bluetooth connection.
Delete Onn Earbuds From Your Bluetooth List
Delete the name of your Onn earbuds from the list of devices in your device Bluetooth. Search again for the name of your Bluetooth device, then hold the button for a few seconds, till you hear “pairing”, then release the button and it should pair in a few seconds. If your device requires a pairing pin for your Onn Earbuds Bluetooth enter 0000.
Restart Your Headphone And Phone
If you are experiencing Onn earbuds not pairing issues, restarting your Onn earbuds and mobile phone can help to improve the connectivity issues between the two devices.
Turning off and on your Onn earbuds and phone may seem simple but would definitely improve the Bluetooth connection between your devices. Restarting your mobile phone depends on the model and operating system (OS) of your phone.
Follow these steps o restart your Onn earbuds:
- Press the power button for 3 seconds to turn off your earbuds.
- Press the power button for 2 seconds, a blue light would flash 3 times.
- Now turn on the Bluetooth connection of your phone.
- Then pair your Onn earbuds with your mobile device.
Replace Onn Earbuds
Most times when our devices are subjected to physical damage, it can affect some components in your device. We can’t ignore the fact that your Onn earbuds have been subjected to a hard fall or you mistakenly stepped on them.
After trying all these steps and your Onn earbuds still fails to connect, with your device then it’s best to replace them. But before you go on to replace your Onn earbuds first ensure the issue is not with your phone.
You can try to connect other earbuds or Bluetooth devices to your phone. If it connects successfully and the Onn Bluetooth won’t still connect. Then you can go on to replace the Onn earbuds.
Onn earbuds and headphones are relatively cheap and affordable. You can get new Onn earbuds at any nearby vendor shop or order a replacement online from stores such as Amazon, eBay, iFix, Walmart, etc.
ONN Earbuds Beeping
If your Onn earbuds beep and you are unable to listen to songs on both ears this is a temporary issue that can be fixed by unpairing and pairing back your device.
To unpair your Onn earbuds from your phone:
- Press the power button for 3 seconds to turn off your Onn earbuds.
- Then turn your Onn earbuds back on by holding the power button until it flashes a red/blue light to indicate it has now paired to your phone.
After you have successfully paired your mobile phone and Onn earbuds and you still get a beeping sound ensure you check if the battery level is too low.
Also, ensure your earbuds is within 10 meters (30 feet) of your mobile phone. Then try to move your Onn earbuds closer to the device you are connected to.
How Do I Pair My Onn Bluetooth Earbuds
If you want to know how to pair your Onn Bluetooth with your mobile device. You should follow these steps on how to pair your Onn earbuds
- Hold and press the power button for a few seconds
- The red and blue flashlight will appear on your earbuds to indicate it can be paired.
- Now go to your phone. Navigate to settings < Bluetooth. Then turn on the Bluetooth connection.
- The name of your Onn Bluetooth earbuds will appear under the list of devices. Now click on it.
- A blue flashlight will appear to show your Onn Bluetooth is now connected to your mobile phone.
How Do I Put My Onn Headphones In Pairing Mode
To put your Onn headphone in pairing mode, first, turn them on. Then press and hold the button for a few seconds till it says “pairing”. Then release the button and it should pair with your phone in a few seconds.
How Do You Put Earbuds In Pairing Mode
It is an easy process if you are trying to put your Onn earbuds in pairing mode. Turn on your earbuds, then press and hold the button for a few seconds till it says “pairing”. This way your Onn earbuds are now in pairing mode. After releasing the button, you should now pair your earbud with your phone and this should pair successfully.
How Do I Reset My Onn Bluetooth Earbuds
First, delete the Onn Bluetooth earbuds if it is on the list of your Bluetooth devices and you are having a hard time pairing them with your device. Follow these steps to reset your Onn Bluetooth earbuds:
- Now turn off your Onn Bluetooth earbuds.
- Then turn off Bluetooth on your device.
- Turn the Bluetooth of your phone back on. Ensure the Bluetooth of your device is in “discoverable” mode.
- Also, turn Onn Bluetooth earbuds back on. Press the power button for a few minutes until you hear “Power On”.
- Continue pressing the Power button until you hear “Bluetooth Pairing”.
- Now reconnect your Onn Bluetooth earbuds with your mobile phone.
In conclusion on how to pair Onn earbuds, always ensure your earbud is fully charged to avoid disconnecting from your phone.
Check if the battery level is too low and properly charge your earbud. Also, ensure you are using the latest software on your mobile phone to avoid bugs and software glitches.
This would ensure that there is a smooth connection between both of your devices.