Let’s discuss how to pair Tozo earbuds with your Android, iPhone, Mac (macOS) and Windows today. But before then, let me quickly introduce you to the Tozo earbuds and why you may want to consider getting one.
Tozo earbuds are a fine alternative to the Airpod frenzy; also it is also getting reviews and ratings all over the internet. Unsurprisingly, it is gradually becoming one of the best-selling audio devices. If you are willing to give it a trial, or you already have one, GadgetsWright will help guide you on how to pair Tozo Earbuds to your Android, iPhone, MacBook, or Windows PC.
How to pair Tozo earbuds
Tozo is a digital audio playing device that uses the Bluetooth platform to transmit music frequency. Because it is wireless, Tozo Earbuds are an excellent choice for jogging. Also, it comes with water resistance (Sweatproof and waterproof) so it is excellent for working out, showering, swimming et cetera.
Now Tozos can be used by most of the smart mobile devices that have Bluetooth connection; i.e. Apple devices, Android devices, Windows, etc. Further in this section, we shall discuss the various ways to pair Tozo earbuds to these devices mentioned earlier.
How to pair Tozo earbuds with Android phones
You can pair TOZO earbuds of different models with any android phone (Samsung, LG, Redmi, and Vivo) by following the below steps:
- To begin, you need to ensure that your earbuds are not paired with another device at that moment. (If they are, you can unpair by disconnecting the Bluetooth connection or moving some distance away to break the Bluetooth range. ) you can also reset your earbuds by press holding the touchpads.
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Navigate, find and open the “Bluetooth” option.
- Now, turn on the Bluetooth.
- Go to pair new devices
- Find your TOZO earbuds from the scanned list
- Connect them to your Android phone after pairing.
How to Pair Tozo earbuds with an iPhone
If you happen to use an Apple device, you can also connect to Tozo. Yes, you are not restricted to Airpods alone. So if you want to pair, follow the steps below:
Don’t Miss: How to Connect Sony Headphones to iPhone
- Ensure you earbuds are not paired with any other devices. If you are not sure of how to solve the issue, you can reset the earphones by long-pressing the touchpads until you hear chimes.
- Navigate to settings on your iPhone and open it.
- Scroll to Bluetooth and open it on the Settings page.
- Turn on Bluetooth option, and you will find it automatically searching for nearby devices to pair with.
- After finding Tozo, tap to pair
This will connect you to the Tozo earbud and you cand start enjoying the music.
How to Pair Tozo Earbuds with a Mac
You can pair your listening device with your MacBook and Mac (MacBook Pro, MacBook Air & iMac) just like it can pair with your iphone.
- Open the “System Preferences”.
- Find bluetooth and select it to turn it on.
- Open the Tozo earbuds case to put it in pairing mode.
- Tozo will appear on a list of nearby devices, tap on “Connect“.
- This will connect your Tozo earbuds to your Mac successfully.
How to Pair Tozo Earbuds with a Windows Device
You can use Tozo with your PC either Desktop or laptop. Tozo supports just Windows 11 or Windows 10 computers.
Pair with the following steps:
- Open the Settings app, (search for settings in the search bar; Shortcut is to press the Win + I)
- On the Windows 11 Settings window, you will find the “Bluetooth & devices” pane (OR you can just search with the bar atop the page)
- Turn ON Bluetooth by toggling the it on.
- Put your TOZO earbuds to the pairing mode after turning on the PC Bluetooth. (To put earbuds in pairing mode, you have to put Tozo in the case, open it and longpress the home button until it glows.)
- Next, click on the “Add device” option.
- Click on “Bluetooth” from the listed options.
- Your Windows 11 PC will then search for the nearby available devices.
- When your Tozo appears, select it.
My Tozo Earbuds Won’t Pair
If you pairing does not go as smooth as expected and you encounter a setback in your connection to Tozo. We will like to assist you in troubleshooting how to pair Tozo Earbuds.
Tozos are quite easy to pair with and sometimes, when you fail to pair, it is simply that the earbuds have already connected to another device. For most of it, all you have to do is a minor reset and you should be good to go.
To reset your Tozo earbuds audio device, you can follow the steps below:
- Press and hold the touchpads on the earbuds.
- Eventually, you will hear a series of chimes.
Those chime beeps indicate that you have successfully reset your device and it can now search again for nearby device to paiir with.
To pair, you can scroll up in this article for instructions on how to carry this out. If you still have issues, try seeing if your Tozos is out of battery life and charge it.
Why is only one of my Tozo Earbuds working?
- Go to Settings
- Scroll to Accessibility.
- You will find the Mono Audio option. (If you switch it OFF it will ensure the full music and audio will now play on Both ears.)
You will find that how to pair Tozo Earbuds is actually very easy regardless of the platform you are connecting on. This article by Gadgetwrite hopes for the simple ways to connect the premium Tozo to any of your devices.
Now you can enjoy you earbuds even if you are in the shower while your phone remains in the living room.