If you have been using your Jlab Jbuds Air and have been having difficulties getting it to perform optimally. You want to reset it. So, if would like to learn how to reset your Jlab Jbuds Air, then you can read through this article for a detailed guide about how to reset Jlab Jbuds Air to the default or factory settings.
What is JLab JBuds Air
The Jlab Jbuds Air is a true wireless earbuds that offer you up to 24 hours of playtime when fully charged and it’s one of the best buds from the Jlab earbuds range, you are assured of not just being affordable but designed for your comfort so you can wear it for an extended period without experiencing any form of discomfort.
However, like every other device, although not very common with the Jlab Jbuds Air earbuds, you might experience some difficulties when using the earbuds; thankfully, most of these issues are always resolved once you know how you can reset the Jlab Jbuds Air.
So, in this article, how to factory reset Jlab Jbuds air.
When to Reset Your Jlab Jbuds Air Earbuds?
Since resetting your Jlab Jbuds Air earbuds will restore the earbuds to the factory settings, it is essential to know the specific problems that your earbuds might be having that can only be fixed with the reset option before performing a reset on your earbuds.
The list below contains some of the well-known issues that your earbuds might have been preventing them from performing optimally, which can be resolved when you reset them.
- If none or either of your Jlab Jbuds Air is not producing any sounds, you would most likely need to reset your earbuds to resolve this particular issue.
- If any or both of your Jlab Jbuds Air earbuds pair are not connecting to any compatible Bluetooth device such as your iPhone or Android, you should reset your earbuds, as this issue is known to be resolved once the earbuds have been reset.
- If the earbuds are not syncing with each other, they can most likely cause you to experience audio lagging. When this occurs, resolving the issue by resetting the Jlab Jbuds Air earbuds is usually straightforward and will help you to fix your Jlab Jbuds Air lagging.
Suppose you are experiencing any of the issues listed above or any other issue not listed here that you have been unable to resolve using any other troubleshooting solution. In that case, you can proceed to this article’s next section to learn about how you can reset your Jlab Jbuds Air earbuds.
You can also check out How to Factory Reset Raycon Earbuds.
How to Reset Jlab Jbuds Air Earbuds
Suppose you have identified that the issue preventing your Jlab Jbuds Air earbuds from performing at an optimal level can be resolved once you reset the earbuds.
You can follow the instructions given below on how to reset Jlab Jlab Jbuds Air earbuds.
- Confirm that the earbuds are disconnected from any Bluetooth device they might be connected to and place them in their charging case.
- While the earbuds are still in the case, you should tap on one of the pairs about 7 times and see the earbuds blink blue.
- Repeat the process with the other pair, giving the earbud a quick tap 7 times, and the earbud’s LED light will blink blue four times.
- Remove the earbuds from the charging case and you should see one of the earbuds show a white light while the other shows blue, signifying they are ready to be paired with a compatible Bluetooth device.
Once you are done with the steps above your Jlab Jbuds air earbuds will reset to the default or factory settings. Meanwhile, the process to reset the Jlab Jbuds Air Pro is slightly different from the steps above.
So, to reset your Jlab Jbuds Air Pro you should consider following the steps below.
How to Reset Jlab Jbuds Air Pro
If you use the Jlab Jbus Air Pro and you have been having issues with the performance. The only solution could lie in resetting it even when you have tried various troubleshooting methods with no solution.
You can reset your Jlab Jbuds Air Pro by following the instructions below.
- Disconnect the earbuds from any device they are connected to, and place them in their charging case.
- Then, give one of the earbuds a quick tap 7 times, and you should see the earbud LED light blink blue 4 times.
- With both earbuds still in their charging case, you should tap on the other pair of earbuds 7 times and confirm that the LED light blinked blue 4 times.
- Finally, you can bring both earbuds out of their charging case, and you should see one of the earbuds show a blue light while the other shows white, letting you know that the earbuds are ready to be paired to a compatible device.
There you go. Your Jlab Jbuds Air Pro will be reset to the factory settings.
How to Resolve Jlab Earbuds Not Pairing Together
We all know that your Jlab earbuds not pairing together can be extremely frustrating as it can cause issues like the earbuds being out of sync and audio lagging you won’t be able to receive or pick up calls with your earbuds. At the same time, your JLab earbuds will not be able to connect to your phone to listen to music on the go.
Therefore, if you are having issue with your Jlab earbuds not pairing together, you would most likely need to reset the earbuds to resolve the issue.
You can reset your Jlab earbuds by following the basic instructions below.
- Place both earbuds in the charging case and ensure they are not connected to any Bluetooth device (that is; you need to disconnect your earbuds from any device it’s connected to).
- Quickly tap on one of the earbuds button 7 times and you will see the earbud flash a blue light four times.
- You should repeat the process by tapping on the other earbuds button 7 times and you should also see the earbuds show blue light four times.
- You can then remove the earbuds from the charging case.
- One of the earbuds will show a white light while the other shows blue to letyou know that the earbuds are ready to be paired with a compatible device.
Once you reset your JLab earbuds the earbuds not pairing together glitch or error will be fixed.
Whether you are using the Jlab Jbuds Air or the Pro this guide would help you to reset either of the earbuds and fix any issue stopping the earbuds from pairing together or working at its peak.
Note: To reset Jlab Jbuds Air, Air Pro, Air Sport, Air Executive and Air Anc you simply need to tap one of the earbuds in the charging case 7 times. The earbud will then blinks blue for 4 times. Remove both earbuds from the charging case. One earbud will show you a solid white while the second earbud will blink blue/white indicating ready to pair to your device.