If you have been looking for a piece of holistic information about TELUS webmail then this article will offer you almost all the necessary information you need concerning TELUS webmail.
However, if you are looking for a way to handle all your telus.net email, this article will help you to understand how it works with TELUS webmail.
You will ultimately get necessary information about handling all email concerning your telus.net email and how to access your telus.net email from any smartphone, computer or tablet. All you need to do is make sure that your gadget has internet accessibility.
You don’t need to be sagacious tech-savvy or even extremely intelligent to know how to use TELUS webmail, all you need is to have the basic knowledge of how to login into a simple website with your username and password.
If you can do this then you’ll be able to login into TELUS Webmail and access all your telus.net emails without having to consult anybody or going through a lot of stress.
Continue reading this article so that you be able to get more information about TELUS Webmail and how to use it.
What is TELUS Webmail?
If your question is what is Telus webmail then we will give you a simple definition of what Telus webmail is all about as it is not an exclusive platform that is difficult to grasp its algorithm.
The company in Canada is considered one of the fastest-growing companies that are into telecommunication. The company is committed to improving the lives of the communities and customers.
Since the start of this company, there has been a drastic improvement in people’s life using the internet and there has been a consistent solution providing techniques used by this platform to offer friendly solutions at home and while on the move without restrictions.
This platform is just like a normal mailing platform that allows you to handle all your telus.net email without stress using your tablet, smartphone or computer.
You’ll be able to do this when you login into your Telus webmail account with your email and password.
The headquarters of this company is in Vancouver but the company started in Edmonton Alberta before it collaborated with BC Tel in 1999.
Telus Webmail Login
Most people usually ask the question, how can I log in to TELUS webmail? This is not rocket science if you have the right login link.
- To log into the platform, you need to make sure that the link you are following is correct.
- Below is the correct link to log in to the platform.
- When this link opens you will see a space provided for you to enter your email and your correct password.
- If you do not want to login in with your email you can enter your username and login into the platform.
- Then you see the continue button, select it and then you have successfully logged into the platform.
How to get started with Telus Email: Create Telus Email Address
If you must use this email platform effectively you must understand how to get started with it
It is not the normal way you create an email address, there is an exclusive process necessary to create a Telus email address.
Your broker will ask you to create a unique username and password when you sign up for Telus internet.
This is important as it will be used for your Telus email. It is also paramount that you understand that your telus.net email address is nothing different to the unique username you have selected during your sign up at telus.net.
The first time you will log in to your webmail, you’ll be asked to make use of your username and password, cognisance of this, it is important that you save the username and the unique password you selected during your sign up.
When you log in, you may be asked to change your password.
It is advisable that you do not change your password at the time unless you sense a security threat.
It is more convenient to make use of the new password we have created.
How do make yours is TELUS Webmail Account
If you must effectively understand how to use this platform you should know the basic things about it as it is one thing to have a TELUS webmail account and another thing to make use of it.
- To make use of this platform you need to use the right login link which is www.webmail.telus.net
- When you open this link you will see the login page of your account which you will use to login into your profile when you enter your email and password.
- Enter the user name and password you created when you are setting up your account then click on continue.
- You will notice that you are now logged in to the platform.
- When you are now logged into your account, you will see options where you would click to check for new messages.
- You will also see other places where you will be able to send message to others.
- Another important thing available for you when you are logged into your account is where you can handle all the emails from safe senders in the TELUS Webmail system and shaw.
How to change Telus Email Password
If you must use this platform effectively you should learn how to make use of some security measures to keep your account safe like changing your password.
It is not only when you forgot your password that you should change it; you should do this from time to time to keep your Telus webmail account safe.
Below is a step-by-step guide on how to change your password.
- The first step is to access this link webmail.telus.net.
- When this league opens head over to the preferences section.
- When you are at the preferences tab, go to the sign-in part located under general. That is where you will access the change your password option.
- When you click on this option, a new page will come up, then you will be required to provide your old password which if correct you can enter a new one to replace the old one
- Then click on the option that says, change password and you’ll be done.
How to see Telus Webmail Available Space
Unlike order email platforms Telus webmail has a certain amount of space available and you can find out what’s left of it.
- To access the Telus webmail available space you need to be logged into the platform as you cannot do that from outside your profile.
- Login with this link webmail.telus.com
- Then hoover your mouse around on your account name, you will see that the available space would be displayed on your screen.
How to Delete Messages in Telus Webmail
Another important thing you should know about this mailing platform is the ability to delete emails that are no more relevant or you want to make for more available space on your account.
To delete messages that are unwanted or irrelevant you need to do that within your account.
- To access your messages and delete the ones you want log into your Telus webmail account with the link webmail.telus.net
- Bear in mind that before you delete messages on your account you need to have trashed them then from your trash folder you now delete the ones you want
- Cognisance of days go to your trash folder and right-click on it you see an option that says empty trash click on it then you have deleted the messages on the trash folder
How to Restore Deleted Email Messages
The beautiful thing here is the fact that you can restore deleted messages if need be.
You may delete a message by mistake or you may need a piece of information in a deleted message. In this case, you need to restore that message to access the information in the message.
- To do this locate the junk folder and right-click on it.
- You will see an option that says “recover deleted items”, click on it, you’ll be presented with the things to restore which would include your deleted messages.
- Choose what you want to restore and select the destination folder where you want the item to be saved, and then select ok
- Go to the folder where you have saved your recovered item and you be able to access it.
Export Messages on TELUS Webmail
There are messages and information that are vital on your account which you may want to export to your local disc.
This is possible with the export function on the platform.
- To be able to do this you need to be logged into your account.
- To log into your account make use of the login link webmail.telus.net
- When you are logged into your account go to the references and select the option.
- You will see the import and export option choose the export option then select your account type
- You’ll be required to select the folder where you want your exported item to be saved.
- Then click on the Export option and you will have the specific message exported