Talk of the Fitbit Versa as one of the most reliable and affordable smartwatches in the market that cost less than $200 and offers values for your money. A clear comparison of Fitbit Versa with the like of Apple smartwatch, you will realize that it offers more than it cost when monitoring your heartbeat and fitness. However, Fitbit versa new owners want to learn how to turn off Fitbit versa with 2 buttons and after the factory reset.
Whether you are using Fitbit versa lite or versa 2 or versa 3 or versa hr, this article will provide a step by step procedure to turn off your Fitbit versa smartwatch.
Table of Contents
How to Turn off Fitbit Versa
A general approach to turn off and restart Fitbit versa smartwatches is considered here.
- Make sure the Fitbit versa smart watch is turned on.
- Go to “about >> shutdown >> confirm.
The Fitbit versa smartwatch will be turned off. However, pressing any button will turn on the smartwatch instantly.
How to Turn off Fitbit Versa 2
If you have the Fitbit versa 2 version, here is how you can turn it off completely.
- Switch on your Fitbit versa smartwatch.
- Go to the watch settings.
- Tap the “about” button.
- Click on “Shutdown”.
- Confirm “Shutdown” from the pop-up.
How to Turn off Fitbit Charge 2/3
You can only reboot or restart this type of Fitbit fitness and health tracker. There is no way to shutdown Fitbit charge 2 and Fitbit charge 3. But, you reboot it at will. This means that you cannot turn off Fitbit charge 2 or 3. At max, you can only reboot your Fitbit smartwatch temporarily, which will only last for a couple of seconds, and it’ll turn on.
- Go to your Fitbit charge 3.
- Navigate to the settings.
- Click on the “Reboot” device.
However, if after the above steps, your tracker is still not restarted, hold the tracker’s button for about 8 seconds and then release it. This will make the tracker responsive if it’s not responsive before.
To know that the tracker is about to restart, you will see a smiley emoji, and it will turn off instantly, after which it will come up again.
How to Turn off Fitbit Inspire HR
You cannot turn off Fitbit Inspire or Fitbit Inspire HR. But the Fitbit charge series and Inspire HR series are designed to only allow users to restart the device rather than shutdown.
- Connect your Fitbit Inspire series to a power source.
- Press and hold the button for 5 seconds.
- Wait until a smile emoji comes up, and the tracker vibrates.
That is all you have to do to restart the Fitbit Inspire series.
How to Shutdown Fitbit Ionic
Yes, you can shut down or turn off Fitbit Ionic for as long as you want it shut down.
- Switch on your Fitbit Ionic.
- Go to the smartwatch settings.
- Click on the “About” option.
- Click “Shutdown >> confirm shutdown.
Now, the Fitbit Ionic will be turned off. And it can remain turned off for as long as you don’t press the button until the Fitbit logo appears.
How to Turn Fitbit Alta HR
You can’t turn off Fitbit Alta HR, of course. But, there is an option to reboot or restart the device, which amounts to Fitbit Alta HR temporary turn off.
- Connect your Fitbit Alta HR to a charging source.
- Press the “button” on the cable three times with a slight pause before the next press.
- Wait for the Fitbit logo to appear.
- Wait for the logo to appears, and the tracker vibrates.
Within a few seconds, the tracker will restart and come up again working.
How to Turn off Fitbit Ace 2
There is no option to turn off the Fitbit Ace 2 version. You can only restart the health and fitness tracker.
- Connect your Fitbit Ace series to a power source.
- Press the button on the Ace charge three consecutive times, giving space between them. For Ace 2, you would have to press and hold the button for about 5 seconds.
- Once the Fitbit logo appears, the device will restart.
It’s not all Fitbit smartwatches that you can turn off. Some, you can, while others are temporary turn off, which come in place of restarting the tracker. Whichever is your choice of these trackers, you should be able to restart it and shut it down at will, temporarily or permanently!