How to change time on Fitbit is what you will learn in this guide. You will be able to manually change your Fitbit timezone on computer and using Fitbit app in this guide.
Fitbit wearable is one of the best. Although, you may experience difficulty when you want to change time of Fitbit since you have to do it manually. With your Fitbit account login information, you can simply sign in to your account to change time on your Fitbit account.
This approach to change time on Fitbit may seem tricky but it is what works for me when I was searching for how to change time on Fitbit wearable online.
This including selecting the incorrect time zone, do the sync. After it has completed synced, navigate to the time zone again, select the correct time zone on your Fitbit account and sync. This is the best way to fix incorrect time on Fitbit.
How to Change Time on Fitbit on Computer
For a step by step procedures to change time on Fitbit on computer proceed as shared below.
- Go to Fitbit official site (on phone or computer)
- Click on the “log in” to the top right
- Enter your Fitbit email and password and click on the “login” button
- In your Fitbit dashboard click on the gear icon and select Settings from the drop menu.
- Scroll down to “Timezone” and choose a timezone different from your current location and click on the submit button
- Now, refresh your browser and re-select your current Timezone and click on submit
- Now, click on “clock display time” and select ’12 hours”. Scroll down and click on the submit button.
This is how to change time on Fitbit online. This works like magic.
How to Change Time on Fitbit App
With the Fitbit wearable app, you can change time on your Fitbit manually if it’s incorrect.
- Switch on your Fitbit wearable
- Sign in to your account to access your user dashboard
- Click on your “profile” picture (if you have set it) or click on the logo standing as the profile picture in your Fitbit account.
- Navigate to advanced settings
- Navigate to time zone and disable Set Automatically
- Tap on the time zone and select your location timezone
- Sync Fitbit to effect changes
Done. Now, the timezone in your Fitbit account will correlate with the timezone on the wearable.
Alternatively, if the above step to change time on Fitbit mobile or Android and iPad/iPhone as shared above failed, try the approaches below.
- Launch the Fitbit app on your Android phone
- Click on the menu icon to the top left
- Click on the Account option
- Tap on the settings from the interface that comes up
- Sync your Fitbit tracker
- Navigate to your Fitbit account dashboard
- Click on the tracker name (the random name you gave your Fitbit)
- Click on Sync now
Now, the timezone in your Fitbit account should correlate with the wearable. This is how to change Fitbit time using the Fitbit app if you don’t have access to a PC or computer to change Fitbit timezone in your account.