We will discuss how to change timezone on Fitbit versa in this guide. You will be able to manually change your Fitbit timezone on the computer and using Fitbit app and at the same time set your Fitbit versa timezone to automatic in this guide.
Apart from that, you will get to know how to switch from 12 hours to 24 hours at the end of this guide on how to change time on Fitbit versa and other variants of the Fitbit smartwatch.
Fitbit wearable is one of the best. Although, you may experience difficulty when you want to change the time of Fitbit since you have to do it manually.
With your Fitbit account login information, you can simply sign in to your account to change your time on Fitbit directly from your Fitbit account.
This approach to change time on Fitbit may seem tricky but it is what works for me when I was searching for how to change time on Fitbit wearable online.
This including selecting the incorrect time zone, do the sync. After it has completed synced, navigate to the time zone again, select the correct time zone on your Fitbit account and sync. This is the best way to fix incorrect time on Fitbit.
How to Change Time on Fitbit on PC
For a step by step procedures on how to change time on Fitbit using your PC, follow the steps below.
- Go to Fitbit official site (on phone or computer)
- Click on the “log in” to the top right
- Enter your Fitbit email and password and click on the “login” button
- In your Fitbit dashboard click on the gear icon and select Settings from the drop menu.
- Scroll down to “Timezone” and choose a timezone different from your current location and click on the submit button
- Now, refresh your browser and re-select your current Timezone and click on submit
- Now, click on “clock display time” and select ’12 hours”. Scroll down and click on the submit button.
This is how to change time on Fitbit online. This works like magic.
How to Change Time on Fitbit App
With the Fitbit wearable app, you can change time on your Fitbit manually if it’s incorrect.
- Switch on your Fitbit wearable
- Sign in to your account to access your user dashboard
- Click on your “profile” picture (if you have set it) or click on the logo standing as the profile picture in your Fitbit account.
- Navigate to advanced settings
- Navigate to time zone and disable Set Automatically
- Tap on the time zone and select your location timezone
- Sync Fitbit to effect changes
Done. Now, the timezone in your Fitbit account will correlate with the timezone on the wearable.
Alternatively, if the above step to change time on Fitbit mobile or Android and iPad/iPhone as shared above failed, try the approaches below.
- Launch the Fitbit app on your Android phone
- Click on the menu icon to the top left
- Click on the Account option
- Tap on the settings from the interface that comes up
- Sync your Fitbit tracker
- Navigate to your Fitbit account dashboard
- Click on the tracker name (the random name you gave your Fitbit)
- Click on Sync now
Now, the timezone in your Fitbit account should correlate with the wearable. This is how to change Fitbit time using the Fitbit app if you don’t have access to a PC or computer to change Fitbit timezone in your account.
How to Change Time on Fitbit Versa on iPhone/iPad
Follow the procedures below to change time on Fitbit versa 2/3 and charge 3/4 on your iPhone.
- Open the Fitbit app on your iPhone.
- Tap “Today >>profile picture.”
- Click on the “Advanced Settings.”
- Navigate to “Time Zone” and turn off “Set Automatically.”
- Click on “Time Zone” and choose the current time from the list.
- Sync it with your Fitbit wearable.
That is the steps on how to change time on Fitbit on iPhone/iPad.
Don’t Miss: How to Change Clock Face on Fitbit Versa
How to Change Time on Fitbit on Android
Android users can take the advantage of the following procedures to change time on Fitbit versa wearable.
- Open the Fitbit app on your Android phone.
- Login and tap on your profile picture.
- Click on “Advanced Settings.”
- Tap on “Select Time-zone.”
- Select the correct time to set your Fitbit to.
- Sync with your Fitbit.
You should see a change in the current time on your Fitbit wearable.
How to Change Time on Fitbit on Windows 10 Phone
To change the time zone on Fitbit on Windows 10 for Windows phone users kindly follow the procedures below.
- Open the Fitbit app on your Windows phone.
- Login and the advanced settings from the account options.
- Click on “Time Zone.”
- Disable the “Automatic” option to open the way for manual settings.
- Select and set the correct and current time zone.
- Sync your Fitbit device to take effect.
With the above suggestions, you should be able to change your time on your Fitbit Versa and other variants.
How to Change Fitbit Time from 12 Hours to 24 or Vice Versa
If you prefer to switch from 24 hours clock from 12 hours clock or 12 hours clock from 24 hours clock on your Fitbit versa smartwatch kindly follow the procedures below.
- Log in to your account on Fitbit.com
- Tap on “Settings gear icon >> Personal Info.
- Go to advances settings and select “Clock display time.”
- Choose show in 12 -hours or 24 – hours depending on your choice.
- Click on the “Submit” button to sync the hour clock with your Fitbit device.