I just have a simple format to activate IDGO on Roku here in this guide through the Idgo.com/activate. The IDGO or Investigation Discovery channel is a popular streaming channel to access different technological development including nature, robotic inventions, and new tech developments.
This guide will explain how to activate IDGO on Roku using the IDGO activation code on your TV screen.
Table of Contents
Through the go.discovery.com/activate you will be prompt to type the IDGO activation code on your TV and click on the activate button. If the IDGO.com/activate didn’t work to activate Roku you would be forced to use www.discovery.com/activate.
Preparing your Device
You need the IDGO activation code to activate the Investigation discovery channel on your Roku media player. The activation code can be generated from the IDGO app installed on your Roku.
In case you were unable to view the activation code, you will not be able to activate Roku on IDGO. If you typed the wrong code, the investigation channel will not work on your Roku media player.
How to Activate IDGO on Roku
Here is how to activate IDGO on Roku online.
- Launch the Roku TV and press the home button
- Navigate to the Channel Store under the Streaming Channels
- Type “IDGO” and click on the “OK” button to search for it
- Click on “Add Channel” to install IDGO app on your Roku TV
- Sign in to your Roku account
- Launch the IDGO app from Channel Store
- The IDGO activation code will appear on the TV screen
- Go to IDGO.com/activate on your browser
- Type the activation code
- Click on submit
Wait for a couple of seconds the Investigation Discovery channels will be activated on your Roku media players.
How to Activate Idgo on Apple TV
Do you have the 4th and 5th generation of the Apple TV? Here is how to activate Idgo on it.
- Switch on your Apple TV.
- Navigate to “app store” and search for “Idgo app”.
- Click on the “Get” button to install the app.
- Open the “Idgo app” to view the “Idgo activation code”.
- Go to www.idgo.com/activate on your computer.
- Enter the activation code on your Apple TV.
- Click “Activate” tab.
That is all you have to do to activate Idgo on Apple TV. However, to make sure that you didn’t end up with Idgo activate not working make sure that your smart TV is connected to the internet.
Idgo.com/activate on Fire TV
Here is your step by step procedures to activate investigation discovery Go on your Amazon Fire TV.
- Go to Amazon Fire TV app store.
- Download and install the investigation discovery Go (Idgo) app.
- Open the app and note down the Idgo activation code on your TV.
- Go to www.investigationdiscovery.com/activate on your computer.
- Enter the investigation discovery Go activation code on your TV.
- Click on “Activate” tab.
Within a few seconds, the Idgo activate activation code will disappear and you will see a success message that you have successfully activated investigation discovery Go on your Amazon Fire TV.
Investigation Discovery GO not Working on Roku
Here is a quick step to troubleshoot the IDGO not working on Roku TV. If the activation code isn’t working on Roku see this page for help.
1. You type the wrong activation code
The Investigation discovery GO channel activation code is case sensitive and if entered wrongly on Roku, the IDGO will not activate. So, take note of that.
2. You only stuck to IDGO.com/activate
There are other IDGO activate site other than IDGO.com/activate. If after you have typed the IDGO activation code on Roku and it didn’t work, type to type the activation code on this site as well.
3. Your Roku TV is not connected to the Internet
To activate IDGO on Roku, both the Roku and your computer/phone must be connected to the internet to be able to validate the Roku TV activation code.