I just have a simple format to activate IDGO on Roku here in this guide through the https://idgo.com/activate. The IDGO or Investigation Discovery channel is a popular streaming channel to access different technological development, including nature, robotic inventions, and new tech developments.
This guide will explain how to activate IDGO on Roku using the IDGO activation code on your TV screen on https://idgo.com/activate.
Table of Contents
Through the idgo.com/activate you will be redirected to https://www.investigationdiscovery.com/activate which will prompt you to type the IDGO activation code on your TV and click on the activate button.
However, you will be prompt to select the device to activate on the next screen. Here, you have different devices available such as Apple TV, Roku, Fire TV, Firestick, and others.
Preparing your Device
You need the IDGO activation code to activate the Investigation discovery channel on your smart media player. The activation code can be generated from the IDGO app installed on the smart device.
In case you were unable to view the activation code, you will not be able to activate IDGO on https://idgo.com/activate site. If you typed the wrong code, the investigation channel will not work, and you will not be redirected to the activation page.
How to Activate IDGO on Roku
Here is how to activate IDGO on Roku online.
- Launch the Roku TV and press the home button
- Navigate to the Channel Store under the Streaming Channels
- Type “IDGO” and click on the “OK” button to search for it
- Click on “Add Channel” to install IDGO app on your Roku TV.
- Sign in to your Roku account
- Launch the IDGO app from Channel Store
- The IDGO activation code will appear on the TV screen.
- Go to https://idgo.com/activate on your browser.
- Type the activation code
- Click on submit
Wait for a couple of seconds the Investigation Discovery channels will be activated on your Roku media players.
How to Activate Idgo on Apple TV
Do you have the 4th and 5th generation of Apple TV? Here is how to activate Idgo on it.
- Switch on your Apple TV.
- Navigate to “app store” and search for “Idgo app”.
- Click on the “Get” button to install the app.
- Open the “Idgo app” to view the “Idgo activation code”.
- Go to https://www.idgo.com/activate on your computer.
- Enter the activation code on your Apple TV.
- Click “Activate” tab.
That is all you have to do to activate Idgo on Apple TV. However, to make sure that you didn’t end up with Idgo activate not working, make sure that your smart TV is connected to the internet.
How to Activate Idgo on Firestick
Here is how to take advantage of Idgo.com/activate on Firestick.
- You first need to install the Idgo app on your Firestick.
- Launch the app and take note of the activation code.
- Go to https://idgo.com/activate” on your web browser [PC or Phone].
- Type the activation code on the screen of your Firestick.
- Tap on “Activate”
- Select your “TV Provider’s network.”
- Follow the instruction on the screen to finish up the activation process.
How to Activate Idgo on Amazon Fire TV
Here is your step by step procedures to activate investigation discovery Go on your Amazon Fire TV.
- Go to Amazon Fire TV app store.
- Download and install the investigation discovery Go (Idgo) app.
- Open the app and note down the Idgo activation code on your TV.
- Go to www.investigationdiscovery.com/activate on your computer.
- Enter the investigation discovery Go activation code on your TV.
- Click on “Activate” tab.
Within a few seconds, the Idgo activate activation code will disappear, and you will see a success message that you have successfully activated investigation discovery Go on your Amazon Fire TV.
How to Fix Idgo Activate not Working
Here is a quick step to troubleshoot the IDGO activate not working on your smart TV. If the activation code isn’t working on your device, here is what to do.
- First, change your browser; it could be a problem with your browser. So, if you were using Chrome before, attempt to use Opera or Safari to see if it works.
- Clear your browser caches.
- Uninstall the Idog app from your device. Reboot the device and reinstall the app again to see if it works.
The methods that fix the idgo when it’s not working on your device varies from individuals. What works for you might not work for me. So, attempt the suggested approach and see if it works for you. Meanwhile, when you clear your browser’s caches, all stored data such as password and username will be cleared off except you choose not to delete them as well.