I just have a simple format to activate IDGO on Roku here in this guide through the Idgo.com/activate. The IDGO or Investigation Discovery channel is a popular streaming channel to access different technological development including nature, robotic inventions, and new tech developments.
This guide will explain how to activate IDGO on Roku using the IDGO activation code on your TV screen.
Table of Contents
Through the go.discovery.com/activate you will be prompt to type the IDGO activation code on your TV and click on the activate button. If the IDGO.com/activate didn’t work to activate Roku you would be forced to use www.discovery.com/activate.
Preparing your Device
You need the IDGO activation code to activate the Investigation discovery channel on your Roku media player. The activation code can be generated from the IDGO app installed on your Roku.
In case you were unable to view the activation code, you will not be able to activate Roku on IDGO. If you typed the wrong code, the investigation channel will not work on your Roku media player.
How to Activate IDGO on Roku
Here is how to activate IDGO on Roku online.
- Launch the Roku TV and press the home button
- Navigate to the Channel Store under the Streaming Channels
- Type “IDGO” and click on the “OK” button to search for it
- Click on “Add Channel” to install IDGO app on your Roku TV
- Sign in to your Roku account
- Launch the IDGO app from Channel Store
- The IDGO activation code will appear on the TV screen
- Go to IDGO.com/activate on your browser
- Type the activation code
- Click on submit
Wait for a couple of seconds the Investigation Discovery channels will be activated on your Roku media players.
Investigation Discovery GO not Working on Roku
Here is a quick step to troubleshoot the IDGO not working on Roku TV. If the activation code isn’t working on Roku see this page for help.
1. You type the wrong activation code
The Investigation discovery GO channel activation code is case sensitive and if entered wrongly on Roku, the IDGO will not activate. So, take note of that.
2. You only stuck to IDGO.com/activate
There are other IDGO activate site other than IDGO.com/activate. If after you have typed the IDGO activation code on Roku and it didn’t work, type to type the activation code on this site as well.
3. Your Roku TV is not connected to the Internet
To activate IDGO on Roku, both the Roku and your computer/phone must be connected to the internet to be able to validate the Roku TV activation code.