Mr Cooper login formerly known as Nationstar Mortgage login is a mortgage organisation specialized in helping the homeless to buy a house and house owner to manage their properties connecting potential buyers to the seller.
Mr Cooper helps aspiring homeowners with a home loan to get their dream house. And also helps sellers to connect with buyers that are interested in buying a well-built house. So, when you want to buy a home of your choice in any location, you should create Mr Cooper login and request your choice of the home depending on what you can afford and your credit card score level.
Apart from buying houses from Mr Cooper and connecting potential buyers to there customers, Mr Cooper has unlimited benefits for trusting the service of the online Mortgage servicing company.
Table of Contents
Mr Coorper’s Benefits
Mr Cooper has a list of exclusive offers to all customers who buy and sell their properties using the organization’s initiative.
1. Mr Cooper offers real estate benefits to all customers. Mr Cooper Real Estate Rewards, connect Mr Cooper’s customers to top real estate agents that will save them thousands of dollar to connect with. So, when you choose Mr Cooper you will enjoy the company’s estate rewards.
2. You get Mr Cooper prequalified benefits with the new tool when you are ready to buy a home.
3. You also enjoy loan tracker buying a home from Mr Cooper. You will be able to track your home loan from the moment you set for your home on Mr Cooper. So, nothing will be hidden from you about the loan you take to acquire your home.
4. Your loan close time is guaranteed with Mr Cooper’s close on-time guarantee. So, you no longer have to worry when your loan time will elapse. Mr Cooper will do that for you and keep you posted and your first-month mortgage payment with the interest will be shouldered by Mr Cooper.
Mr Cooper’s Calculator
With Mr Cooper’s calculator you can easily calculate how your home loan will be paid, the total tax, and payment plan. Mr Cooper’s calculator is meant for international customers and the calculated result are based on the information provided.
So, before taking a home loan via Mr Cooper, it’s expedient to use the loan calculator to know about your loan refinance, payment, and payoff. With the loan calculator, you can easily get to know what house property you can easily afford.
However, the calculated result from Mr Cooper should not be used as a benchmark to make your financial decision.
Mr Cooper Account Requirement
Finding a loan on Mr Cooper requires the following.
- Mr Cooper loan number.
- Social security number.
- Property zip code.
To get the Mr Cooper loan number you must have Mr Cooper home loan which is often located on your monthly statement. Else, if you recently apply for Mr Cooper loan number is in your initial disclosure
Sign Up for Mr Cooper Login
Having decided the financial decision and see the benefits you could derive from using the Mr Cooper Mortagage, you then need to proceed to create a Mr Cooper login to track your loan, etc.
Creating Mr Cooper login will enable you to find a loan that meets up with your need without contacting a legal practitioner directly.
- Go to Mr Cooper new account set up portal “www.mrcooper.com/accounts/new“.
- Type your “Loan Number” which is your monthly statement number.
- Enter your social security number. You can also enter your TIN (tax identification number) instead of SSN.
- Enter “Property Zip Code”.
- Check “I’m not a robot” and click on “Find Loan”.
- Mr Cooper will verify the information provided. Once it’s correct you will be taken to another page.
- On the new page, fill your personal information such as name, email, contact information, and click “Continue”.
- A link to log in to your Mr Cooper’s account will be mailed to you and you can from there log in to your Mr Cooper Mortagage account.
Note: If you do not have either SSN or TIN yet, you can switch to Employer Identification Number (EIN) to use your EIN.
Mr Cooper Customer Login
Once you have created Mr Cooper login and found a loan. You then need to log in to your Mr Cooper’s account.
- Go to Mr Cooper login homepage (www.mrcooper.com/signin).
- Enter your “Username”.
- Type your “Password”.
- Click the “Sign in” button.
You will be redirected to your Mr Cooper’s account dashboard where you will manage your mortgage information.
Reset Mr Cooper Login Password
Should you forgot your Mr Cooper password you need to do a password reset to regain access to your Mr Cooper Mortagage account.
- Go to “www.mrcooper.com/signin”
- Click “Forgot Password”.
- Enter your Mr Cooper’s “Username”.
- Tick “I’m not a robot”.
- Click “Send Email”
Mr Cooper will send an instruction to reset your Mr Cooper’s password to the email associated to your Mr Cooper’s account. Follow the instruction to set a new password for your account.
Mr Cooper Credit Card
There is a minimum credit card score your credit card must meet to use Mr Cooper to find a loan to buy your first home. When qualifying for Mr Cooper’s loan, you must be ready to improve your credit card score to the minimum level.
However, if you are struggling with how to calculate your credit card score checks out this guide on how to calculate credit card score.
Download Mr Cooper Mobile App
Mr Cooper mobile apps for Android and iPhone/iPad allows customers to easily make a payment, check FICO Score, or access important mortgage documents on your mobile phone.
Here is how to download Mr Cooper app on Android.
- Go to the google play store
- Search for Mr Cooper under “Finance”
- Click “Install”
- Wait for Google play store installer to install the mortgage app on your smartphone.
Here is how to download Mr Cooper app on iPhone/iPad.
- Go to Apple store on your iPhone/iPad
- Search for “Mr Cooper” app under “Finance”.
- Click on the “Get” button.
- Install the app on your iPhone/iPad.
Once you have successfully installed the Mr Cooper mortgage app on your phone, launch the app and log in to your account. The mobile app provides easy access to manage your Mr Cooper’s mortgage account.