MyPascoConnect is an online web you need to manage MyPasco Connect students web resources account from home and anywhere around the world with MyPascoConnect login (students login and parent login).
Through MyPascoConnect launchpad classlink teachers, students and parents can directly log in to MyPasco Connect account; for students account with the students login and My Pasco parent portal with the parent login to monitor the progress of the kids. While MyPascoConnect employees (staff/teachers) have a single click option to sign in to MyPasco Connect for employees.
MyPascoConnect makes learning easy for kids and adult to learn from the comfort of their home, take assignments and submit it online to instructors to grade their performance who are in K – 12 and Higher Ed.
MyPascoConnect teachers organize classes for students under their tiers and monitor their progress through grading. MyPasco Connect parents login allows them to see the performance of their kids to know whether there are progressing or not.
In most cases, parents and students do not have the same MyPascoConnect login. But, Parents can easily add their children to parents MyPasco Connect account so that they can monitor their progress and see if there is a need for an upgrade.
MyPascoConnect provides a sweet experience for most kids that they can easily learn without attending traditional schools. Once you enrol your kids in K – 12 for MyPasco Connect online, you need MyPasco Connect time table so that you will not miss out your classes, go to your students profile daily for new information, and communicate with colleagues to know what you have been missing.
Table of Contents
- Invite Code
- ClassLink Demo Benefits
- MyPascoConnect ClassLink App
- MyPascoConnect Demo
- MyPascoConnect LaunchPad Classlink
- Reset MyPascoConnect Login Password
- MyPascoConnect Parent Login
- Reset MyPascoConnect Parent Login
- Add Child to Parent Portal
- MyPascoConnect Employee Login
- MyPascoConnect App
- MyPascoconnect LaunchPad ClassLink Chrome Extension
MyPasco Connect invite code is a code to join MyPascConnect on TRIAL. This is where you tell MyPasco Connect managements your academic level to know the invite code to send to you for My Pasco Connect demo registration.
- Go to ClassLink demo web portal.
- Type your name if you need an invite code for your account registration as it’s in your driver’s licence or your kid’s name.
- Provide a valid “email address” where MyPascoConnect through ClassLink will send the invite code.
- Tell ClassLink the name of your institution by typing the name in “Institution” column.
- Go to “Type of Institution” and select your “Institution” level. Here you have K – 12 and Higher Ed. Select the one that best describes your academic level or the academic level of the person you want to request MyPascoConnect demo login for.
- Proceed to tell ClassLink the nature of your job if you are a working class. If you are not working at the moment you can’t leave it blank.
- Fill the “City” column and select the “State” from the drop-down column. I would advise you go with the state on your means of identification except you have relocated.
- Finally, provide your phone number, how you hear about MyPascoConnect (You can put Gadgetswright.com or this article URL).
- Click “Submit”
Now, you should wait for your invite code from ClassLink to request MyPascoConnect login demo (see how below). ClassLink will send a thank you message and how soon a representative will contact you with your invite code.
ClassLink Demo Benefits
Without paying a dime for MyPascoConnect plan you will learn the following with your demo account.
- How ClassLink can be used to empower students and teachers with instant access to 6,000+ single sign-on apps and files at school and on Google, Office 365, and Dropbox cloud drives.
- How ClassLink Analytics gives decision makers immediate access to essential utilization data.
- How ClassLink Roster Server delivers class rosters to any publisher using open standards. No more manual inputting, custom CSV templates, or expensive options!
MyPascoConnect ClassLink App
With MyPascoConnect Login you will be able to gain instant access to the following web resource.
Pearson, Google Apps, Office 365, Britannica digital learning, Edmodo, Brain POP, Dropbox, Canvas, Codestart, Education, Follet, Bulb digital portfolios, ScootPad, Schoolbranch, Blackboard, Edgenuity, Castle learning online, CK – 12, ConectED, Reflex, MobyMax, Moodle, Skubes, ClassWorks, Reading Plus, Seesaw, Symphony Math, Newsela, PowerSchool, Safari Montage, Study Island, Performance Matters, Accelerating Learning, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, myOn, Renaissance, Schoology, and Istation.
You need to get the invite code from ClassLink if you want to try MyPasco Connect for free. Having gotten the invite code, here is how to request a demo.
- Go to ClassLink trial registration link on launchpad.classlink.com/trial.
- Type your first name and last name as it was entered when you request for ClassLink invite code.
- Provide a valid email address (I will advise you provide the email you used for MyPascoConnect invite code).
- Type the “Invite code” and click “Submit”
Here we are. Your trial account will be created and you will learn the benefits mentioned above for free.
Here is your guide to MyPascoConnect LaunchPad classlink login with your demo account (You can always request for account upgrade later).
- Go to LaunchPad ClassLink login (launchpad.classlink.com/dsbpc) portal and click on the sign into “MyPascoConnect”.
- Enter “MyPascoConnect” username and password as a teacher and enter your Canvas/LDAP username and password as a student and click “Sign in”.
You will be redirected to your account on ClassLink where you will be able to manage all your web resource in a single web portal.
Reset MyPascoConnect Login Password
Forgetting your password or username will deny your access to your MyPasco Connect account. However, to recover your password or username “IF” you have not set up password recovery in your profile you need to contact the help desk on 813-794-2859 (42859) and explain the situation of things to reset your password or username and send a password reset link to your primary email address.
MyPascoConnect Parent Login
Here is MyPascoConnect parent login portal to add students to your account as a parent.
- Go to MyPascoConnect parent login web portal at “Pasco County School“.
- Type your “MyPasco Connect parent username and password and click “Log In” and you will be redirected to your “Parent PascoConnect” account where you will be able to add your children to your account for monitoring.
While in your parent account you will be able to add more than one child to your account. We’ll discuss that below. However, before that, let us consider how to reset MyPascoConnect parent login.
Reset MyPascoConnect Parent Login
Here is a quick and fast approach to reset login to MyPascConnect parent account.
- Go to the web portal for a parent to log in to MyPasco Connect on pasco.focusschoolsoftware.com/focus/ on your web browser.
- Click on “Forgot Password” and you will be redirected to a new window for password recovery.
- Enter your MyPascoConnect parent login email address and click “Submit”.
- An email containing an instruction to reset your password will be sent to your primary email address.
- Follow the instruction on the email to change your parent password for MyPascoConnect.
Once this is done successfully, you can then follow the procedures above to log in to your parent account on My PascoConnect.
Add Child to Parent Portal
You need to have a parent portal to add a child to your parent account on the platform. Otherwise, you will be asked to provide your information and claimed that your child has been enrolled on MyPasco Connect as a parent.
- Go to “www.pasco.k12.fl.us/parents” on your web browser and select Check Grades / Attendance under the “Parent” link menu to the left of your screen.
- You will be redirected to MyPascoConnect parent login web portal on the universal resource locator “pasco.focusschoolsoftware.com/focus”.
- Type your username and password and click “Log in” to sign in to your parent account. Otherwise, go to pasco.focusschoolsoftware.com/focus/auth/ to create a parent portal account where you will be asked to provide information such as parent PIN, student ID number, and student birthdate.
- Under the student links select “I would like to ADD A Child who is already enrolled”.
- Enter the required information of the child you want to add. Child information such as the PIN can be obtained by contacting your child school management.
- At this point, if you entered a correct PIN, your child name will display on the screen and you will be given two different options to choose from which are; I would like to ADD ANOTHER CHILD, I would like to APPLY for enrollment for a new child, and I am FINISHED adding students CREATE MY ACCOUNT.
- If you still want to add another child select I would like to ADD ANOTHER CHILD. Otherwise, click I am FINISHED adding students, CREATE MY ACCOUNT.
That is it. The above procedure can be used to add as many children possible if you have the student PIN from their school. As a parent the portal www.pasco.k12.fl.us/parents allows you to add your children to your account with or without their knowledge to be able to manage their performance and even pay fees on www.studentquickpay.com/pasco/.
MyPascoConnect Employee Login
MyPascoConnect employees are an integral part of the community that accounts for 100% success of both students and the institute. However, employees can log in to MyPascoConnect on Pasco County Schools on www.pasco.k12.fl.us/employees with options to view;
- Academic Calendar year.
- Human Resources.
- Employment opportunity.
- Educator Passport.
For quick and easy access to MyPasco Connect students, parent, and employees account, you can download MyPascoConnect LaunchPad app for your smartphone. You can download the Android app from the Google play store, download iPhone/iPad app directly from the Apple store and download and install the Google Chrome extension.
Download MyPasco Connect App for Android
Here is how Android user can download, install, and sign in to my Pasco Connect LaunchPad account to view and manage activities on mobile.
- Launch the Google play store app on your Android phone and search for “ClassLink LaunchPad”.
- Click on “Install” to download and install the app on your Android phone. It’s a lightweight app, it weighs only 8MB so you can download and use it on any Android phone. Or better still, click here to open the MyPascoConnect app download page on a web browser and select open on play store. You can then download it from there.
Download MyPascoCoonect LaunchPad app for iPhone/iPad
Here is how you can download and install MyPascoConnect LaunchPad app on your iPhone/iPad as a parent, employee or student.
- From your iPhone/iPad home screen click on the Apple app store app
- Search for “MyPascoConnect LaunchPad” and tap “Get” on the app developed by “ClassLink LaunchPad”.
- Install the app and sign in to your iTunes if prompted to proceed. You may also need to unlock your iPhone/iPad if locked with a fingerprint or face-lock or password to proceed.
Now, you can proceed to sign in to your My Pasco Connect account to access all your web resource on your mobile phone with your username and password.
MyPascoconnect LaunchPad ClassLink Chrome Extension
Google Chrome is one of the few browsers MyPascoConnect ClassLink LaunchPad supports. For easy access directly from Chrome browser without access MyPascoConnect for parent or employee or student web portal directly you should consider download and install the ClassLink LaunchPad for Chrome.
- Go to Google Chrome Extension store on your Chrome browser
- Type in the search box “ClassLink LaunchPad” and click the search button or go to “ClassLink LaunchPad Chrome” directly from here. This plugin is officially offered by launchpad.classlink.com and there is nothing to be feared for.
- Click “Add to Chrome” and tap “Add App” from the small pop up window on your browser screen.
- The MyPascoConnect Chrom extension app will be downloaded and add to your “Google Chrome” app here (chrome://apps/).
Now, you can launch the ClassLink LaunchPad app directly from chrome://apps/ by copy and paste the Chrome command “chrome://apps/” and click the “LaunchPad app” from there to take you directly to the official website for ClassLink LaunchPad to log in to MyPascoConnect parent account, MyPascoConnect employee and grant students access.