Grand Canyon University is a high profile online degree-awarding institution to earn a degree from home with your computer from a bachelor’s degree through to Master’s degree and down to Doctorate. Outside the Phoenix campus, the Christian Private University offers an online degree to all interested “New Students” who meet the minimum admission requirement of the 65% online graduate rate and 73% acceptance rate before students can be given the privilege to create new GCU student portal login.
However, both new and current GCU students have a separate login portal and GCU parent portal to monitor the progress of their graduate students with or without the consent of the student.
According to Grand Canyon University, all admission different from one level to the other based on degree level, program and modality. However, all willing academia can join the GCU to bring life out of their academic pursues.
Table of Contents
New GCU Student Portal
As new students of Grand Canyon University [GCU] you need online access to edit and update your academic profile, attends to information from your department or institution, and address both public and private information in your account profile.
- Go to gcuportal.gcu.edu on your computer.
- Click on “Student Access” newportal.gcu.edu.
- Enter your Grand Canyon University login [firstname.lastname@example.org].
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Type your GCU login password.
- Click on the “Next” button.
New Grand Canyon University students access their portal online via GCU Microsoft integrated portal.
GCU Faculty Access
Grand Canyon University faculty access is a web portal for GCU university staff to access their staff portal to offer lectures, give assignments, grade students, and carry out all their academic and non-academic staff right.
- Visit gcuportal.gcu.edu on your computer.
- You will be taken to “Student Portal” on GCU.
- Click on “Faculty Access”.
- Enter your username [email@example.com].
- Enter your GCU password.
- Click “Sign in”.
You will be taken from “Staffsts.gcu.edu” to your staff portal where you will be able to carry out GCU staff right.
GCU Parent Portal
The GCU Parent portal is “Parent Gateway” to monitor the progress of their grad students.
- Go to “parent.gcu.edu” on your web browser.
- Enter your “Username” and “Password”.
- Click “Login”.
To access GCU parent portal you need GCU parent username and password to view and monitor grads that are added to your parent account.
GCU Student & Staff Password Reset
If you encounter “Incorrect Password” when you attempt to sign in to your GCU student account you should consider resetting the login password following the procedures below.
- Go to GUC password reset homepage.
- Click on “I am a student”.
- Click on “Reset my Account” [In order to reset your password you must first register].
- Click on “I am a student” again in the password registration portal.
- Enter your “username” and “password”.
- Click on “Log in”.
Now, you will be eligible to reset your GCU password. Without this first, you won’t be able to reset your password on GCU except you want to change it.
Grand Canyon University Portal
Here are some relevant links to GCU Portal.
- Grand Canyon University Portal Homepage: GCU.edu
- Student portal: https://newportal.gcu.edu/
- Parent Portal: https://parent.gcu.edu/
- Staff Portal: https://gculegacyportal.gcu.edu/secure/staff/loginsta.aspx?ReturnURL=/secure/staff/staff.aspx