Paramount Plus is a trending app on the net where you can have access to a wide option of movies and TV series to stream all day long. Being an upgraded version of CBS All Access, paramountplus.com offers all contents from CBS, Nickelodeon, MTV and, many more. The good news about this is, our favourite streaming device, Roku can be used to get access to all these contents without stress. So here begs the question, how do we initiate a paramountplus.com Roku activate?
This quick guide would walk you through how to activate paramountplus.com on Roku in 3 simple steps. The first step is to check if your model is supported for download of the app, after installation, the next step is in signing up and finally activation of paramount plus on Roku.
Once you’ve successfully completed these steps, you can access all elements and goodies of paramountplus.com on our favourite streaming device.
Supported Models and Versions of Roku on Paramountplus.com
Not all Roku devices are supported on Paramount+. Before trying out paramountplus.com Roku activate, be sure to confirm if your Roku device is supported on paramountplus.com. Here we’ve compiled the list of Paramount+ supported Roku devices at the time of this publication.
- Roku Ultra and Ultra LT
- Roku Streaming Stick (3500x, 3600x, or later)
- Roku Premiere and Premiere+
- Roku Express and Express+
- Roku TV
- 4k Roku TV
- Roku 3 and 4
- Roku 2 (not all version of this model is supported by paramountplus.com)
- Roku LT (not all version of this model is supported by paramountplus.com)
- Roku HD (not all version of this model is supported by paramountplus.com)
Also here is the list of unsupported versions of Roku on paramountplus.com at the time of publication of this article.
- Roku LT (2400x, 2450x)
- Roku HD (2500x)
- Roku 2 HD (3000X)
- Roku 2 XD (3050X)
- Roku 2 XS (3100X)
- Roku Streaming Stick (3400X and 3420X)
Sign up for paramountplus.com on your Roku
To work out paramountplus.com Roku activate, the first thing you need to do is to sign up for Paramount+ on your Roku. To do this, make sure you already have the Paramount+ app already installed on your Roku. To install Roku, go to the “Roku Channel Store” >> Search for “Paramount Plus” >> Click the “Add Channel Tab” >> You would find Paramount Plus app on your list of channels.
If you are a new user
- Launch Paramountplus on your Roku.
- Once opened, select “Sign Up.”
- Once you’ve signed up, you would be required to pick one of two plans paramountplus.com offers (Essential plan or Premium plan)
- Once you’ve clicked on “Sign Up”, you would be redirected to a page where you would be asked to “Create Account”. This page would be automatically filled in using your Roku information.
- Select “Next” and then enter your “Roku PIN.”
- Once you’ve entered your “Roku PIN”, you would be redirected to the Paramount home screen.
If you are an existing subscriber
- Launch Paramountplus on your Roku.
- Once launched, select “Sign In”
- Under the “Sign In” menu, select “On my TV.”
- Next, you enter the email address and password for your paramountplus.com subscription.
- Then select “Sign In”
Activate paramountplus.com on Roku
After signing up on Roku, the next step is to activate Paramount+ on your Roku by linking it to paramountplus.com. To do this, you would need the activation code which would appear on your Roku device after signing up.
This activation code appears immediately after you’ve finished the process of signing up paramountplus.com on your Roku device. Once you see this code, write it down or take a mental note of it and proceed to the activation process listed below.
- Visit www.paramountnetwork.com/activate on your phone or desktop
- Enter the code you saw earlier on your device and click “Continue.”
- Upon Activation, contents from paramountplus.com would automatically be loaded to your Roku device.
Update Paramount Plus App on your Roku
After activation of paramountplus.com on your Roku, you might need to frequently update the app. Not updating the paramount+ app on your Roku could result in issues with streaming. Simply check if you are running the latest version of the app using these procedures.
- Select “Settings” from your Roku home screen.
- Under settings, Select “System.”
- Under this option, you will find “System Update” click on this.
- Then click the “Check Now” box. Your Roku would automatically update once your device detects an update.
Troubleshoot Paramountplus.com Roku activate not Working
If you are having streaming issues after you’ve activated paramountplus.com on Roku, then you may have issues relating to your device. Simply follow these steps to fix this.
- Disconnect your Roku from its power supply source for about a minute.
- Reconnect your Roku device and reboot by pressing the power button on your Roku remote controller.
- Wait for another minute
- Launch Paramountplus again to test if this corrects it.
If the paramountplus.com app still doesn’t respond, then the problem could be from the app itself. Updating the app can cause a glitch or bug. Once this happens, your Roku device might fail to recognize the app and won’t launch it. To fix this, Delete the paramountplus.com app and try reinstalling it.
If the above methods still don’t work, you may have to Factory reset your Roku. You can read this guide to know how to factory reset your Roku. You can also reach out to parmountplus.com customer support to explain this issue to them.
paramountplus.com Roku activate wouldn’t be a big deal once you carefully follow the steps listed above. Remember to always update the app for optimal streaming. Also, remember to check if your Roku supports paramountplus.com Roku activation before attempting to connect your Roku to paramountplus.com. You may also want to check out how to activate the Paramount Network on any device.