The Public Broadcasting Service is popular in the United States of America. They offer quality content that that one can stream online, and before you can stream videos on PBS you need to activate your device using the PBS org Activate code in this article.
Before the end of this article, you’ll understand how to activate the public broadcasting service on your streaming device using the public broadcasting service activation code.
PBS is a very popular channel and compatible with streaming devices, including your apple and Android mobile devices. It makes it easy for everyone to have access to PBS whether you have a streaming device or not.
I will explain how to activate your streaming device to start streaming videos from this channel and will also explain how to activate your mobile devices like your Android and Apple devices to also stream PBS videos when you are on the go.
Before we continue I want to remind you that you need to have an account with PBS to be able to complete your activation successfully, because during your activation process, at some point you will be asked to login into your PBS account and if you don’t have a one that would not be nice.
What is the PBS org Activate code?
The PBS org Activate code is the activation code PBS will generate for you when you download the channel app on your streaming device, all you need to do copy it and paste it to the appropriate place when you open the activation page.
If you do not have a PBS account yet, you cannot make use of the PBS org Activate code, as you need an account to be able to activate your device. I have also written a few guidelines below that will help you open a new PBS account so that you will not have any problems while trying to activate your streaming device to start watch videos on Public Broadcasting Service.
How to create a PBS.org activate Account
As I mentioned earlier having a PBS account is important to the activation of your streaming device.
- Open your browser and type in the activation link of the public broadcasting service which is pbs.org/activate
- When this page opens click on the option that says SIGN IN
- This will open a new screen and you need to select the create a new account option.
- When you click on it after a few seconds a new screen opens; this is the place where you need to put in your registration details including your name and email address.
- Now, this is your first password selection. Choose a password that you can remember and enter it where appropriate
- Now click on create an account and you are done.
PSB org activate code compatible streaming devices
The Public Broadcasting Service is a very popular TV channel that is compatible across a good number of streaming devices which includes the following:
- Amazon Fire TV
- Apple TV
- Roku TV
- Samsung TV
- Android, iPad, and iPhone
PBS org Activate code on Amazon Fire TV
- You need to open your Amazon Fire TV to activate PBS on it.
- Go to your Amazon Fire TV account and login. When you are logged into your Amazon Fire TV go to the app store.
- Search for the PBS channel and when the channel appears install it on your Amazon Fire TV.
- Now when it has fully downloaded open it and the public broadcasting service will generate an activation code for you.
- The code that PBS will generate for you is the PBS org Activate code with which you will use to activate your device on the official activation page.
- Open pbs.org/activate on a different browser and when this page loads you will see a space where you are required to enter the activation code you received from PBS.
- Enter the activation code in the space provided and click on submit then go back to your Apple TV and start streaming videos from PBS.
PBS org Activate code on Apple TV
Before you will be able to activate PBS on Apple TV you need to have an account with Apple. In this case, you can make use of your iTunes password to log into your Apple TV.
- When you are logged into the Apple TV store, search for the PBS channel app using the appropriate search section.
- When you see the PBS channel app shows up, proceed to download it and install it on your Apple TV.
- When it is fully downloaded open it and you will automatically get an activation code from public broadcasting service. This activation code is an important player in the activation process.
- Open the official pbs.org activation page using the link pbs.org/activate.
- You should make use of a different browser on your phone or your desktop to open this activation page.
- When this link opens, enter the activation code which PBS sent to you when you open the PBS app on your Apple TV.
- After you’ve entered this code press on submit and you’ll be good to go.
PBS org Activate code on Roku TV
We all know that Roku is a popular streaming device and almost all the TV channels seem to be compatible with the Roku device. The Public Broadcasting Service is not an exception as with the information below we can activate pbs.com on your Roku device with the PBS org Activate code.
Go to the Roku channel store and search for the PBS channel; when you see this PBS channel, download it and open the PBS channel app this will guarantee you an activation code from PBS which will be displayed on your screen when you open the PBS app on Roku for the first time.
You can memorise this code or you can copy it to avoid forgetting the code. Now open the PBS activation page and enter the activation code which was sent to you by PBS.
The official PBS activation page can be accessed through the link pbs.org/activate.
Remember to open this link with a different browser on your phone or your desktop and make sure that you have a good internet connection.
When this activation page loads you’ll see a space where you will enter the activation code that you copied. Enter the activation code and click on the submit button.
After you have entered the activation code you need to link your account. This could be done by selecting your streaming account on the activation page and logging in to it. Your streaming account is your Roku account.
PBS org Activate code on Samsung TV
Activating the public broadcasting service on Samsung is pretty easy with PBS org Activate code.
- Open the Samsung TV channel store and search for the PBS channel app.
- When you see this app download it and open it, an activation code will be generated for you
- Copy this activation code and open the PBS activation page with the link PBS.org/activate using a browser on your phone or desktop.
- When this page opens, enter the activation code in the space provided and click on submit and that is it you are done.
- Go back to your Samsung TV and start streaming PBS shows.
PSB.org Activate Android, iPad, and iPhone
- Go to your Google Play Store if you are making use of an Android phone or go to your Apple App Store if you’re making use of an iPad or iPhone.
- Search for the PBS streaming channel app and get it installed on your Android or Apple device.
- Go to the app you have downloaded and an activation code will be shown on your screen.
- Open your browser and go to the activation code page using the link pbs.org/activate.
- Enter the activation code you received and click submit.
- After a few seconds go back to your phone and open the Broadcasting Service Service app and start streaming!