Are you intrigued by a thread on Twitter and you will love to retweet the thread with photos or videos? Here is the Twitter microblog post to your rescue on how to retweet reactions on Twitter with photos or videos.
With this new Twitter feature you can create a personalized image or video to react to a tweet on Twitter.
This new feature on Twitter is probably at a beta stage as the feature is only available for Android users only at the moment. Also, some iOS [iPhone] users may see this feature as some random users were selected to use the retweet with reactions on Twitter for now.
Also, we tried to see if we can retweet Twitter post with a video or photo reaction on the web version, the option isn’t forth coming.
Therefore, for Android users, the Twitter feature to retweet reactions on Twitter with photos or videos is readily available. And in thi article, you will learn how to get the Twitter reactions retweet feature and how to use the feature for the first time.
Update the Twitter App
The new Twitter feature to retweet reactions on Twitter with photos and videos is embedded in the new Twitter app version. So, the first step to take is to update the Twitter app to the latest version with the feature to retween thread on Twitter with videos or photos reaction.
- Launch the Google Play Store app on your phone.
- Click on the profile icon to the top right.
- Select “Manage Apps & Games.”
- Click on “Available Update.”
- Scroll down to “Twitter.”
- Click on the button to update the app.
- Wait for the update to download and install on your phone.
Now, you have successfully updated the Twitter app on your phone next we will take a look at how you can use the new Twitter retweet feature.
Retweet Reactions on Twitter with Photos or Videos
The retweet reactions on Twitter with photos or videos will be made available for your phone once you have updated the app to the latest version to include the new app feature.
- Launch the Twitter app on your Android [phone] device.
- Scroll down to the tweet you want to retweet with a photo or video reaction.
- Click on the Twitter retween button and select “quote retweet with reaction.”
- Click on the option to record a video for a video retweet reaction
- Or click on the take a picture button to retweet the tweet with the picture.
- Select the “Retweet” button at the top-right on the app screen.
Once you have successfully retweeted the tweet, the tweet will be retweeted with the photo or video reaction you selected or captured.
Twitter Retweet with Reactions not Working
What if after you have updated the Twitter app and the retweet with a photo or video reaction is enabled but not working, how do you fix it? While we haven’t experienced this since we started using the retweet with reactions on the Twitter app on our Android device, the follow suggestion could pave a way for you to fix the Twitter app new feature.
Clear the App Cache
Clearing the app cache can help to fix the Twitter app feature not working.
- Go to your phone settings.
- Scroll down and select “Apps.”
- Click on the “Twitter” app.
- Select “Storage.”
- Click on “Clear Cache.”
You can proceed to click on the clear data tab but only do this when your know your Twitter account password off-hand.
Do you know about the Twitter app for Android tweet retween reactions with videos or phone? Or have you started using the feature? Share your experience with us in the comment section.