Tustin United School District (TUSD) students and employees will find this TUSD Haiku login helpful. We’ll focus on TSUD employee login, TSUD students log in and how to reset TUSD learning portal login if you forgot your email@example.com password and username login portal and TUSD enrollments requirements.
TUSD Haiku login is a web portal for TUSD employees and students account. The main purpose of TUSD Haiku login is to allow TUSD Haiku teachers to be able to upload tutorial for students on TUSD online web portal, interact with students online, give personal assignments and group assignment for learners online and grade them accordingly.
TUSD provides learning platforms for all different academic level from K – 12 to prepare the students for the future in their respective academic career by TUSD teachers. The TUSD Haiku lessen the stress of pupils going to the four walls of the classroom settings to learn.
TUSD Haiku in the other hand provides an alternative means to learn at the comfort of your room when you login TUSD Haiku, attend online classes, have a unified mind on group assignments, personal assignments, submit their assignments online for tutors to grade TUSD learner and upload their performance online.
You underage kids can easily learn a lot with TUSD Haiku on iPhad and other smart devices.
TUSD Haiku Benefits
You children academic benefits begin with the following benefits.
- 98% Graduation Rate
- 21st Century Classrooms
- Small Class Sizes
- School of Choice
- 1:1 technology for all secondary schools
- 83% of all district graduates attend colleges and universities
TUSD Haiku Login
There are two ways to log into TUSD Haiku account as employees or as a learner on the platform.
- Sign in to TUSD Haiku with your G Suite account.
- Log in to TUSD Haiku account with your firstname.lastname@example.org username and password.
TUSD Teacher Login Information
The following systems are synced with your District log in:
- Computer Log In
- Accelerated Reader
TUSD Student Login information
TUSD student login information is the combination of the following to synced your TUSD login to TUSD web portal.
- Username: FirstName + LastInitial + Last 4 digits of Perm ID
- Password: TUSD + All digits of the Permanent ID
How to Log in to TUSD Haiku with GSuite Account
Here is how to sign in to your TUSD account with your G Suite account.
- Go to HUSD Haiku web portal homepage on your computer.
- Click “Sign in with Google account”.
- Log in to your G Suite account.
- Allow “HUSD Haiku” request permission by clicking “Allow”.
You will be logged into your TUSD Haiku learner or teacher’s account to access your account profile. However, if you are denied permission to TUSD Haiku account with the G Suite you should contact your administrator to set up your TUSD Haiku teacher’s account and as a student, you need to be added to a class you belong by your teacher or the administrator.
- How to Find Wells Fargo Routing Number
- How to log in and Recover ACES ETM Employee Login
- Boeing Total Access Employees And Retirees Login
- FWISD Focus Parent Login Portal
TUSD Haiku Password Reset
There is an avenue to reset your TUSD Haiku password if you couldn’t remember your login password or username or both. TUSD Haiku password reset instruction will be sent into your email address to reset your password.
- Go to TUSD Haiku login for teachers or students.
- Click “Forgot your Username or Password”.
- A new popup will appear. Enter your TUSD Haiku email or username
- Click “Submit”.
- Log in to the primary email address associated with your TUSD Haiku account.
- Click “TUSD Haiku password recovery” link.
- Create a new password again and repeat it again
- Click “Submit”
Upon successful change, you will be able to log in to your TUSD Haiku account with the new login password.
TUSD Requirement for Students
The first step to enrol your child is filling the online form and you will need to complete the enrollment in your local school office after which need to provide the following when visiting your local school.
- The identity card has a passport photograph.
One of the following:
- Rental Agreement
- Mortgage Statement
- Escrow papers
One utility bill from the following:
- Report Card/Transcript (if applicable)
- Withdrawal paperwork from the last school (if currently in session)
- Immunization Record
- Completed Health Inventory form
- CST (CA Standardized Test) Scores (if applicable)
- CAASPP scores (grade 10 and above)
- CELDT scores (if applicable)
- Court Custody, Restraining Orders, or other papers (if applicable)
TUSD New Students Enrollment
Here is how a new student can enrol on Tustin Unified School District.
- Go to TUSD Hauki new students enrollment web portal at Aeries Online Enrollment.
- Read through the page and make sure you understand what you need to do at the end of your enrollment. Select your preferred language and click “enrol a new student”.
- Select your year of enrollment and click “Next”. Know that you cannot enrol for ongoing academic section.
- You will be asked to create TUSD Haiku login by providing your name, email address, password, and click “create account”.
- Tick “I agree” to “TUSD Haiku account” terms of services” and click “Next”.
- Fill the student name form accordingly. Make sure that the information you provide matches the information in your child’s means of identification, select your child’s date of birth, grade level or program and click ” Next”.
- Fill the “Student address information and click “Next”
Follow the TUSD child’s application and click “Submit” when you are done.
Note: Enrollment is not complete until you bring all paperwork into the school’s office.