If you are a Samsung smartphone user, you’d have come across com.samsung.android.incallui while making or receiving calls, which include the speaker, mute, and reject function.
And when you disable or find and delete com.samsung.android.incallui folder from your phone, the folder will be created automatically when a new call comes in.
So, what is com Samsung android incallui? And Why can’t I delete it from m Samsung phone?
The com.samsung.android.incallui notification on your Samsung phone doesn’t have a negative effect on your device. The folder name is created to keep the heart and souls of your phone together.
Table of Contents
What is com.samsung.android.incallui?
Com.samsung.android.incallui is a system app on Samsung mobile to manage the device screen function when making and receiving calls. When you disable the system function, it can affect your device while making calls.
And if this folder “com Samsung Android incallui” is deleted successfully because there was no ongoing call, the folder will recreate itself automatically on the call screen when receiving a new call.
This option on Samsung gives you options like ending the call, turning on the speaker, showing the dialer, etc. A lot of users on forums (1, 2) suggested that the feature should not be deleted as it can affect the phone functionality.
InCallUI Folder Explanation
Want to know the meaning of com.samsung.android.incallui on your Android phone? See the detailed explanation below.
- Com.samsung ==> Company Name
- Android ==> OS
- InCallUI ==> In call User Interface
How to Acces Com.samsung.android.incallui
Below is how to access the incallui folder on your Samsung device.
- Navigate to Samsung phone settings.
- Tap “App Menu”
- System UI.
This is where you will find the folder that you are looking for.
Com.samsung.android.incallui Disabled? Fix it here
There is no way to disable the “incallUI” on your Samsung phone. But, if you noticed that you are having some series of problems making or receiving calls or turning on a load speaker or external speaker on your Samsung device, it could mean that the function has been disabled.
Force Restart your Device
This is the first step. You need to force restart your Samsung device to see if the calling error will be fixed.
- Press and hold the Power key and the Volume down key on your Samsung phone simultaneously for about 7 – 10 seconds to restart it.
Update your Phone OS
If there is an update available for you, don’t hesitate as this may cause the phone to be malfunctioning.
- Navigate to your Samsung phone settings.
- Scroll down the page.
- Tap “Update” to check for new updates.
- Tap “Download and Install” if there is a new update available.
- You can select to start updating instantly or update later.
- Once the software updating is done, your device will restart.
Now, check whether the com.samsung.android.incallui problem has been fixed.
Still not working? I will advise you to format the device to see. Meanwhile, before you take this step, endeavor to do a backup of your device to external storage such as a MicroSD, back it up online on iCloud.
- Press and hold the power button + Volume up button + home key simultaneously.
- Wait until the Samsung logo appears before releasing the power button.
- Select “data/factory from the Android system recovery screen to reset
- Select Yes to delete all user data.
- Select reboot system now.
Now, you have to wait for some seconds for the device to reboot normally. If this problem hasn’t been fixed, check out the Samsung community to know more about what people saying.