After much anticipation and a long wait, Payoneer finally adds Nigeria to the list of countries that can withdraw Payoneer fund to their local bank account in Naira equivalent.
Before, Nigeria was not part of the countries you can withdraw your Payoneer fund to your local bank when the feature was newly introduced.
However, Payoneer, on the hand has decided to add Nigeria to the list of countries and add some Nigeria banks to it that you can withdraw your money to directly using your account number.
However, if you have been waiting for how to withdraw Payonner fund to my Nigeria bank, the feature is finally available for Nigerian customers and you can now withdraw your fund.
In this guide, I will teach you how to add your account number to Payoneer and how to withdraw your money from Payoneer.
Add Account Number to Payoneer
The first step to take to withdraw your Payoneer fund is adding the account number you want the money to be transferred to before you request a transfer of the money to your bank in Nigeria.
1. Log in to your Payoneer account using your password and username
2. Click on withdraw to bank account under welcome to your account. Or select withdraw and click on withdraw to bank.
3. You will be taken to manual withdraw section. Now click on add new if you have not added an account.
4. Now, click on the add bank account
5. Select Nigeria as your country, select your account type, bank account current (Your Payoneer bank account currency) and click on next.
6. Fill the bank account information as you have it with your bank so that you won’t have a problem withdrawing your fund. Your account number must be 10 digits. Also, enter your bank SWIFT / BIC and click on next.
For more information about swift code refer to this page.
7. Confirm your Payoneer information such as date of birth and password and click add bank account.
Note: Before you click add bank account try to verify the information provided and make sure everything is correct.
8. It will take Payoneer a minimum of 3 working business day to validate your account and you will be notified via an email that your account is ready to withdraw money.
9. Now, go back to your Payoneer account page and click on withdraw and hover your pointer and click on the bank account.
Note: If you enter the wrong information your Payoneer account will be locked temporarily for 30 minutes. To access it again you will have to wait for 30 minutes.
Payoneer might need additional information from you before they’d add your account number to your Payoneer account.
If there is a need for more information to process your request, an email will be sent to you. Open the email address and click on tell me more.
Log into your Payoneer account. The two verified information include Global payment service profile and bank account approval.
Click on Bank account approval and tap confirm bank account name
Enter your bank account name as written in your withdrawal slip or withdrawal check and click on submit.
Finally, you will receive a congratulation message and you have to wait for approval message.
Now, while waiting for approval to withdraw your Payoneer fund to your local bank account take time to fill the Global service information.
Once you have submitted your Global service information you will see a success message.
Keep your fingers cross and wait for Payoneer to approve your local bank account. You must provide the necessary information so that your application will not be declined.