This article is tailored to help you understand how to easily download and install Xaero’s Minimap in Minecraft as a pro.
The Xaero minimap for Minecraft is a universal add-on that allows you to easily upgrade the minimap, which now looks completely vanilla. Even so, you can still enjoy an adventurous environment and get a nice minimap. This allows you to take advantage of the colour scheme, icons, and level of detail.
You can’t even imagine how much the minimap will change and you will like it with different innovations. All that remains is to go on an adventure and try to get a favourable result.
Features of Xaero’s Minimal in Minecraft
- Works easier than some of the minimap mods.
- Vanilla Minecraft Look and Feel
- It has 2 mod editions like the complete and the fair play. The complete edition knows no bounds. The fair play version does not display cave maps or items that are cheaper for public PVP servers and can be played against people who cannot use a minimap.
- The 2 colour modes including vanilla that use the colour of Minecraft vanilla cards. The other is Precise, which uses the colour of block textures.
- The technique for adjusting the terrain texture is compatible with the Xaero world map and uses the filled parts of the world map, increasing performance.
- The use of the Xaero minimap can be restricted by connecting it to an element that you need to view the minimap.
- The ability to block north to prevent the minimap from rotating will instead show your identity path with an arrow.
- It also works when using automatic cave maps.
- Display monsters are created on the map with yellow dots. Enemy and familiar creatures can be coloured differently.
- The players on the map are shown as player heads or white dots.
- Displays the elements of the map as red dots.
- All elements such as arrows and element frames are shown in purple dots. Adjusting the settings can undermine different types of items in the settings.
- Combinations of zoom in and zoom out buttons to effectively change the zoom level based on preference or usage.
- The existing biome that is under the minimap which has been disabled by default and needs to be provided by the mod settings
- The light intensity under the mini-map, which is deactivated by default and should be promoted in the mod settings.
- There are many options in the configurable parameters, ranging from the minimap amount to the entity amount.
- In edit mode, you can move the minimap anywhere on the screen
What is Xaero’s Minimal in Minecraft?
The Xaero Minimap is an amazing Minecraft minimap that works with Forge and makes a great minimap with lots of custom alternatives. Minecraft Minimap is the lightest and most server-friendly edition.
This minimap contains all of the items you will need in a Minecraft. These include a direction indicator, the identification of other players, the ability to display crowds and much more.
When you need a better view of your surroundings or choose a larger minimap. Also, all game adjustments can be made from the settings screen.
How To Download & Install Xaero’s Minimap in Minecraft
The Xaero Minimap is an amazing Minecraft minimap that works with Forge and offers a feature-rich minimap, as well as tons of customization options. It also has a lighter version that is more server friendly if you’re looking for a Minecraft Server Mini Map.
It has everything you’d want in a minimap, including landmarks, the ability to view monsters, other players, and more – all on the minimap. You can also open a larger minimap if you want to better see the area around you. Also, everything in the game can be customized through the settings screen. So let’s take a look at how to download and install the Xaero Minimap in Minecraft.
Steps to Install Xaero’s Minimap in Minecraft:
- Download and install Forge
- Download Xaero’s Minimap
- Install the Xaero minimap
- Open Minecraft Launcher and select the “Forge” profile
1. Download and install Forge
As with most mods these days, Xaero’s minimap is installed using the Forge Mod Loader. Forge is very easy to install and we have a tutorial for that! You can check it out for yourself by clicking here. This tutorial will walk you through each step of installing Forge. Once you have Forge installed and started, you can proceed to launch Xaero Minimap.
2. Download Xaero’s Minimap
Before we can install the Xaero Minimap, we need to download it. So let’s get started. You can download the Xaero minimap by clicking here. This brings you to CurseForge. Once on this site, click the Files tab and select the version of Xaero Minimap to install. If you want to play in Minecraft 1.15.2 using the Xaero minimap, you must select version 1.15.2. When you have found the version of Xaero Minimap you want, click the small download arrow next to the version name. This will start the download. You may need to keep or save the file. It’s 100% Safe!
3. Install the Xaero minimap
You downloaded Xaero Minimap, but how do you install it? Well, it is very simple. Just press the Windows key on your keyboard and “R” at the same time. This will open the Run program. Enter “% appdata%” in the search field. This will open the Roaming folder on your computer. At the top of this folder you will see a program called “.minecraft”. Open that folder and you should have a folder called “mods”. Otherwise, create one.
Once you’ve found or created your “Mods” folder, installing the Xaero Minimap is easy. Just take them, drag them and put them in this “Mods” folder. Once that’s done, the changes will be installed. We’re not done yet, however. We always need to make sure we choose the right version of Forge.
4. Open Minecraft Launcher and select the “Forge” profile
To choose the right version of Forge we need to open the normal Minecraft launcher that we will let you know and love. From there we can click the green up arrow next to the “Play” button. From there you can find the profile titled “Forging”. Click on it, then click the big green “Play” button. Minecraft should therefore start with Forge and Minimap from Xaero.