The steps to take to activate FoxSportsGo Roku version is one of the most sort after among Roku users and sports fans. However, the FoxSports Go broadcasting company requires a TV provider account to activate FoxSports Go on Roku and other streaming devices except if you are subscribed to FoxSports.
However, for the sake of this article and for new subscribers we will discuss how to activate FoxSports Go on Roku using the FoxSports activation code and how to sign in to your FoxSports account on your Roku using your email and password.
And since there are two ways to sign into a FoxSports account (email & password) and TV provider, then you to have at least one of the two to access FoxSports Go on your Roku device.
Create FoxSports Account
Following the steps below you can create a FoxSports account.
- Go to FoxSports.com/register on a web browser.
- Select “Sign in” on the left menu below the search column.
- Select “Sign Up” to the bottom right of the pop-up.
- Input your “Email address” and a unique “password.”
- Select “Sign Up.”
- Sign in to your email account and very your account by clicking on “Verify Email.”
Once you have verified your FoxSports Go account you will just be a step away from activating the FoxSports Go on your Roku or other streaming devices.
Fox Sports Go Supported TV Providers
The following TV providers will grant you instant access to Fox Sports on Roku and all other supported devices.
At the same time, you can also find available TV providers in your area by searching with the area zip code.
Install FoxSports Go App on Roku
If the FoxSports app is not installed on your Roku as one of the default apps here is how to add it to your device.
- Press the “Roku” remote “Home” to return to the device homepage.
- Scroll to “Streaming Channels >> Search” option.
- Search for “FoxSports” and select “Add Channel.”
- Wait for a couple of seconds to download and add the Fox Sports app to your Roku device.
Once the download is complete the FoxSports Go app should be added to the device screen.
Activate FoxSportsGo Roku
Finally, the steps below depict how to activate FoxSportsGo on a Roku device or Roku TV.
- Launch the FoxSports Go app on your Roku device or TV.
- Click on “Settings” at the top channel home screen menu.
- Select “TV Provider Sign in.”
- Take note of the FoxSports Go activation code for the Roku device.
- Go to https://foxsports.com/activate on a browser on your phone or PC.
- Enter the”code display on your TV screen.”
- Select “Submit.”
- Select your TV provider and sign in to your account.
The FoxSports locked content will be unlocked and you will have unrestricted access to them on the device.
Unable to Activate FoxSports on Roku
A few reasons could contribute to your inability to activate FoxSports Go on your Roku. FoxSports is strict about its content. And to view or watch live programs these restrictions have to be met.
No TV Provider Account
FoxSports restrict all users without a TV provider account from accessing locked content. This implies that you must subscribe to a TV provider service so you can unlock your favorite content on FoxSports.
Also, FoxSports does not have a standalone subscription on the Roku app. It solely depends on TV provider service to unlock all locked content across all the supported devices.
We can confirm that with this guide, FoxSportsGo Roku is done and dusted without any difficulties. And if there is a way to stream FoxSports Go on Roku beyond preview without TV provider service does hint us via the comment section.