you wouldn’t want your Firestick to remain dormant if you are a Paramount Plus subscriber. To take the advantage of Paramount Plus app on your Firestick, we will be considering how to activate Paramount Plus on Firestick in this article.
Just like the way we considered how to activate Paramount Plus on Amazon Fire TV we will also analyze the steps to take to download and install the Paramount+ app on your Firestick and start streaming your Paramout+ content on the device.
Once the steps to use the Paramount Plus on your Firestick are properly configured and completed the Paramount+ app will load your Paramount+ plan or subscription content on the Firestick device and you will be able to stream.
To complete the guide, we will also take a look at how to fix Paramount Plus not working on Firestick and come up with the steps to take to refresh the Paramount+ app and restore the app to normal on the TV.
Meanwhile, this article we work for users with or without smart TV to access the Paramount Plus activation portal on https://paramountplus.com/activate and use the Firestick Paramount Plus activation code and sign in.
Install Paramount Plus on Firestick
Following the steps below you will be able to download and install the Paramount Plus app on your Firestick device. In just five steps below you will be able to install the app on your Firestick.
- Power on the Firestick by pressing either the power button on the remote or TV panel.
- Select “Apps” on the navigation bar
- Open the apps section by pressing down the remote down directional pad.
- Use the search box and the on-screen pad to search for “Paramount+” and select the app from the suggestions.
- Click on the “Get or “Download” button to download and install the app on your Firestick.
This is the fastest method to download and install apps on your Firestick. Another known method is to use the search function on the device’s home screen navigation.
Activate Paramount Plus on Firestick
We will provide a simple walk-around to activate the Paramount Plus app on your Firestick after you have successfully installed the on-demand streaming app on the device.
- Press the power button on your Firestick TV or remote to turn on the Firestick device.
- Navigate to “Network” and connect your Firestick to your WiFi or Hotspot or available network.
- Navigate to “Apps” and launch the Paramount Plus on your Firestick device.
- Choose “Sign In” to initiate the process to sign in to your Paramount Plus account on your Firestick.
- The Paramount Plus will provide three options to choose from to sign in to your account on the (Firestick) streaming device.
On my TV
This option allows users to sign in to their Paramount Plus account without leaving the app. To accomplish this just follow the steps below.
- Choose on my TV
- Enter your Paramount Plus username and password.
- Click on “Sign in.”
If the information you provided is available on the Paramount Plus database you will be redirected from the login page to the Paramount Plus loaded content on your Firestick.
With this option, you need to have a smartphone or tablet, or computer at your disposal as you will be asked to go to https://paramountplus.com/activate on a web browser and enter the Paramount Plus activation code on the TV screen.
- Select “On Web.”
- Take note of the activation code and paramountplus.com/activate website.
- Open a browser on your smartphone or tablet or computer and visit the URL on the TV screen (https://paramountplus.com/activate).
- Enter the activation code on your TV screen and click on the “Continue” button.
- Sign in to your Paramount Plus account using your username and password.
The paramountplus.com/activate and the activation code screen will refresh and load your content from the Paramount Plus server based on the subscription you subscribed to.
This method requires users to have the Paramount Plus app installed on their mobile devices. And with this, you will be able to allow access to your Paramount Plus account on your Firestick directly from your smartphone on the app.
Paramount Plus provides different options to choose from when it comes to using the app on a Firestick streaming device at home or workspace. And with the steps we narrated in this article, we have the belief that it will be very easy for you to be able to download, install, and activate Paramount Plus on your Firestick.