Are you wondering what the heck rooster teeth is and also what the streaming service entails? Don’t look too far because this article will show you the nitty-gritty of how you can activate Rooster Teeth on Roku, Fire TV, and Apple TV. You will also be able to watch your favorite shows without any limitations.
Rooster Teeth is a video production company based in Austin, Texas. Over the years, they have recorded a lot of achievements consisting of live-action shorts, animated series, comedy and video game development, etc. Rooster Teeth is well-known on various social media platforms including Youtube where they transmit their podcasts and have a cumulative number of over 9.31 million subscribers.
Rooster Teeth stream unlimited content on their website, this has made people wonder if they can stream this content on their video streaming devices, like Roku, Fire TV, and Apple TV. Interestingly, you can stream this content on these devices and this post will be showing you the necessary steps to take on how to activate Rooster Teeth.
How to Subscribe on Rooster Teeth
- Rooster teeth is not a cable channel, watching it via an activation code is not possible.
- On Rooster Teeth’s website, you will find various types of content which are free but, there is this FIRST-time subscription package that you can unlock to add free access to their premium content.
- In case you want to get the exclusive plan, all you need do is simply log in via your smartphone and navigate to their official website at roosterteeth.com.
- You can click on the First Free Trial Tab and then choose their FIRST plans. If you are cool with it simply click on any of them and you will be required to fill in some simple details and the payment method you will love to use. After making the payment you will be able to stream exclusive content from Rooster Teeth on Roku, Fire TV, and Apple TV without any hassle.
- The FIRST subscription costs $5.99 per month while the FIRST+ subscription costs $119.99 per month.
Activate Rooster Teeth and Watch on Roku
To activate Rooster teeth on Roku is quite straightforward, just follow the steps below carefully:
- Go to the Roku home screen.
- Tap the arrow button on your remote this will effectively take you to “Streaming Channels”.
- Choose the “Search Channels”.
- Now select “Roku Channel Store” to locate the Rooster Teeth app.
- Type in Rooster Teeth on the search bar and click on “Add channels”. This will automatically add or install the Rooster Teeth app to your Roku device.
- Open the Rooster Teeth app and you log in by submitting your correct email ID and password.
- After a successful login then you will be able to watch content from Rooster Teeth and if you subscribed to the premium pack then simply sign in using those details which you signed up for the FIRST.
Activate Rooster Teeth on Fire TV
To activate Rooster teeth on Fire TV is quite straightforward, all you need to do is follow the steps below carefully:
- Go to the Search menu of your Fire TV home screen, then type Rooster Teeth.
- The action above will automatically show the two apps you are searching for. Also, you can use voice commands for searching purposes.
- Press the voice button on your Alexa Voice Remote to search for the Rooster Teeth app using the voice command.
- Select Rooster Teeth from the search results.
- Tap on “Get” on either of the displayed apps to get them installed on your Fire TV.
- After installing the app, set them up directly from your home screen right under the “Your apps and channels” section.
- If you can’t find the “your apps and channels” option lying on your home screen among the other apps then check the bottom row, which you can easily find by clicking see all.
- Open the Rooster Teeth app and log in using your correct email ID and password and in case you subscribed to the FIRST subscription then simply log in using those details.
Activate Rooster Teeth on Apple TV
Rooster Teeth does not support a third-generation or earlier brand of the Apple TV in case that’s the variant of the Apple TV you’ve got. The installation procedure is only for the 4th generation Apple TV( Apple TV HD) or Apple TV 4k. To activate Rooster teeth on 4th generation Apple TV is quite straightforward, all you need to do is follow the steps below carefully:
- Turn on your Apple TV device.
- Go to the App Store using the remote and type Rooster Teeth on the channel search bar.
- After locating the app, click on the “Get” button. This will direct you automatically to the installation of the Rooster Teeth app.
- Open the Rooster Teeth app and log in by entering your correct Email ID and Password details.
- Now, you will be able to stream Rooster Teeth content on Apple TV seamlessly!
Rooster Teeth has a rich content depot that offers your great taste regardless of the genre you choose. Every compatible streaming device has the Rooster Teeth app which you can download for free. Although to get unlimited access to their premium content consisting of various interesting perks, you need to purchase their FIRST subscription plan. You are entitled to a 7-day free trial to verify and conclude if it’s up to your prediction or not.
Can’t Activate Rooster Teeth? Try these Fixes!
Are you finding it difficult to activate Rooster Teeth on your smart device? Then try the following fixes below to rectify the issue:
- Clear your cache and cookies: In case you can’t find the login page on roosterteeth.com or the log-in button is not working for you, try clearing your cache and cookies then restart your web browser. If this action doesn’t resolve the issue, contact Rooster Teeth for additional help!
- Check your wifi/mobile data connection: If you are having issues with your internet connection or it’s not working properly. Kindly ensure you check your data connection.
- Submit the correct details: Verify if it’s the wrong login details you are entering. Re-confirm the details and ensure they are correct.
- Using a third-party social network: In case you’re using third-party social networks to sign in like Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc, verify if that service is working efficiently by navigating to their official website.
- Your account may be banned: Your account may have been banned or deactivated for activities. Try and read the error messages displayed.
- Check if Notification has been enabled or disabled: Navigate to your Apps >>Rooster Teeth >>Notifications and check if notifications have been enabled or disabled. Enable it if it has been disabled.
- Mobile storage may be full: Ensure to check if your mobile storage space is full. In case you don’t have enough space on your disk, the Rooster Teeth app can’t be installed.
That’s it! I hope this article answers all your questions regarding the process on how to activate Rooster Teeth on Roku, Apple TV, and Fire TV. For more details, feel free to send in your comments in the section below.