The Roku Channel is one of the best free streaming services you can enjoy free TV shows, Roku originals, and premium entertainment from the comfort of your home. Stream a dynamic collection of original series, hit movies, TV shows, 24/7 live news (only available in U.S. and Canada), and well-known kids’ entertainment all free. This article will take you through the step-by-step process of how to log in to Roku channel.
Rokus are entertainment streaming devices that open you up to a diverse new world of streaming options. You may have all of your favorite paid streaming services (Subscribed) in one place, but Roku also has a long list of free channels with top interesting content.
Most Roku channels are free to watch, like The Roku Channel and Pluto TV. Some channels offer premium content with free content, but there is no commitment to make a purchase. Also, note that some Roku channels can be added to your device for free, but will require you to pay for a subscription plan or valid cable subscription to stream content.
The Roku Channel may not have the largest collection of movies and TV shows but these movies and TV shows won’t cost you a penny, which is like a fair trade-off. Roku channel provides a rotating selection of media, including well-known films like Legally Blonde and Drunken Master, supported by periodic ads, to look like you were watching a movie on basic cable. Kids and Family section have also been to Roku channel, giving the younger viewers a friendlier fare and platform. Learn how to log in to Roku channel in this post seamlessly.
In this article, you will some of the best Roku free channels, how to log in to Roku channel, and also show you how to find these channels. Ranging from sci-fi classics like Battlestar Galactica to hair-raising horrors like Resident Evil to popular animal shows like Attack on Titan.
Features of Roku Channels to Know
The best Roku channels make it easy to stream blockbuster movies and well-known TV shows. Although many of them are free! Not only that, Roku is constantly adding more new channels and the platform is making it easier to access live TV channels; users can now pin the guide to their home screen.
- After the initial cost of a Roku device, you can use it for free by adding only free channels.
- There are lots of free Roku channels available, and you can find them in the Roku Channel Store.
- Many of the best free Roku channels offer 4K content, so it’s worth investing in a Roku device that supports 4K streaming.
- Some channels, such as Netflix, can be added to your Roku for free, but you will need to sign up and pay for the service to use it.
- PBS Kids for children’s programming.
- CuriosityStream for science content.
- Peloton channel on Roku.
After getting a Roku device, you don’t have to spend money on paid services. There are plenty of free Roku channels available with well-known movies, live channels, TV shows, and more. From your Roku devices, you can check out a lot of Roku channels, both free and paid (some of the latter will provide a free trial for new members). These include power players like Netflix, Disney Plus, Amazon Prime Video, Peacock, and HBO Max.
A new Roku Live TV Guide is a great way to “channel surf”. The grid-like feature allows users to browse free TV channels that are pre-programmed and live. The new Roku Live TV Guide is similar to the lineup you’d seen on a cable guide, with a list of channels by the side and the time slots across the top. It’s a simple way to check out all the free live programming that Roku has to offer in addition to on-demand content.
Roku is one of the most popular media boxes available in the market today. It is the best way for any video streaming service to tap into this potential user by launching their own Roku Channel (App).
Muvi helps to launch with just one click! All you need to do is set up your Muvi account, upload captivating content and enable Roku Channel from the Admin panel, and that’s all! Muvi takes care of the rest and notify you immediately the app is ready.
How to Log in to Roku Channel
With the Formed Roku channel, you can view the content easily on your TV. The 3rd generation Roku devices and higher brands are supported for a capacity of 1080p playback. Roku 4 and higher brands support 4K playback. Earlier Roku devices are not supported. Follow these steps below to log in to Roku channel:
- Add on the Formed Roku channel to your Roku device.
- Open the Formed Roku channel on your Roku device and tap SIGN IN. (An activation code will be displayed on your screen).
- Using a different device (PC or phone), navigate to the Activate page and login (if you have not).
- Enter the activation code from the Roku channel, and click on Activate.
- The Formed Roku channel will reload and now you are all set to watch different content.
Log In to Roku Channel Via TBN
Using the TBN Roku channel, you can view the content on your TV without hassle. Follow these steps to log in to Roku channel via TBN:
- Add the TBN Roku channel to your Roku device.
- Open the TBN Roku channel on your Roku and tap on ‘Settings’.
- Then click on Sign In.
- Select log in with activation.
- With a separate device (computer or phone), navigate to the Activate page and login (if you are yet to do so).
- Enter the activation code from the Roku channel on your TV, and click Activate.
- The TBN channel should load and then you are all set to watch!
How to Subscribe to the Roku Channel
You must have log in to Roku channel first before subscribing. With the use of the TBN Roku channel, you can watch various videos on your TV. Follow the steps below to subscribe right within the channel:
- Add the TBN Roku channel to your Roku device seamlessly.
- Open the TBN Roku channel on your Roku and tap Subscribe.
- Choose the Monthly or Annual option (when available).
- Enter your payment information details and confirm the subscription.
- Now you can watch immediately and will receive an email containing a link to watch on your computer and other devices.
How to cancel your Roku Channel subscription
In case you are no longer interested in the subscription plan you selected while logging in to the Roku channel or you want to change from payment platform to the free platform, then follow the steps below:
- Click on the Home button on your Roku remote control.
- Highlight the channel you want to cancel using the directional pad at the middle of your Roku remote.
- Tap the Star button on your Roku remote to open the options menu.
- Choose Manage subscription to check the renewal date and access more options.
- To unsubscribe, choose Cancel subscription (A message will be displayed confirming the duration of continued access, content, and services).
- Select Cancel subscription when prompted.
- Roku will display a message confirming the cancellation and your last day of access.
- Click Done.
To run additional subscriptions, you can repeat steps 2 – 7.
Cancel Subscription Using a Mobile Device or PC
To cancel the Roku channel subscription plan with the aid of a mobile device, smartphone, or PC, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to my.roku.com on your PC or smartphone.
- When prompted, sign in to your Roku account. In case you have trouble logging in, try to recover your login details.
- Scroll down and choose to Manage your subscriptions.
- Find the channel or channels under Active Subscriptions and select Cancel subscription.
- Choose the reason for cancelation to complete the process.
Kindly note that subscriptions purchased directly from a service provider or purchased outside the Channel Store or The Roku Channel will not be displayed on the Subscriptions page. You may have to contact your service provider directly with any subscription or billing questions.
I hope this article has done justice on how to log in to Roku Channel. Kindly let us know if you were able to log in to Roku channel with the stated guidelines above and if you tried canceling your subscription plan and it worked with these steps above in the comment section below.