American Express Credit Card (AMEX) is one of the most sorts after credit card in the state. The card is readily equipped with all features to make shopping online and offline easy. However, the benefits of the AMEX card is hide until the card is confirmed online or on phone through one the customers agent representatives. When you confirmed the credit card you can shop online with it, use it at designated ATM to withdraw and transfer fund, check your cash balance, and transaction history. However, despite being sorted after, you must confirm the card before you can use it. Therefore, this guide will walk you through Americanexpress.com/confirmcard to activate your America Express card (AMEX).
There two different ways to confirm the American Express card. It all depends on your choice. However, we’d discuss the two approaches here so that you can pick your choice and mention some of the advantages of using Americanexpress.com/confirmcard to confirm AMEX card you own over confirming your American Express card on phone.
Apply for American Express Card?
The American Express Card has some basic restriction which all applicant must meet. A defaulter account will face disability.
- You must be at least 18 years to apply
- A good credit card score is a measure. Check Karma login to understand your credit card score to know if your credit card score will be eligible.
You may also want to consider the fact that you must not fall a victim of lawsuits against you by any institution in the last 5 years. With these few basic requirements to American Express card registration, you can be hindered from applying for the card.
Here are the basic requirements to confirm American Express Card.
- Americanexpress.com/confirmcard login
- 15 digits at the back of your American Express Card
- Card security code (4 digits)
- Your social security number (SSN). You need the last 4-5 digit most times.
- Phone number and email address during AMEX card set up
- An internet browser
- Secure internet access
These are the basic requirements. Other are just additional (for a new customer).
Here is how to confirm American express card on Americanexpress.com/confirmcard.
- Go to www.americanexpress.com/confirmcard
- Enter the 15-digit card number
- Click on the “Confirm” button
- Login to your Americanexpress.com account or create a new account if you are a new customer
- Provide your SSN (new customer), full name, address, zip code, and other information to set up your Americanexpress.com/confirmcard login.
- Click on “Finish” to complete your registration
Once you have successfully registered as a new member or enter your Americanexpress.com login to confirm your AMEX card your card will be ready for use online and offline.
Americanexpress.com/confirmcard on Phone
Another approach to confirm America Express credit card (AMEX) is over the phone. It doesn’t require the internet, however, it might consume you call card to do that.
- Dial American Express credit card phone number 1-800-362-6033
- An AMEX representative agent will pick the call
- Tell the agent that you want to confirm your AMEX card
- Dictate the card number and card ID when you are asked
- Provide your SSN if you are asked to provide it
- Your Americanexpress.com/confirmcard login will not be required
- Your American Express credit card will be confirmed
Above all, before you can use the American Express card you must first confirm the card following the procedures above. After that, you can then proceed to fund your card to be able to use it to shop online and offline.