CDN af feednews com is one of the few referral links from Opera news you are accepted into the Opera news feed. This is a sign that your application to be included in the Opera news feed has been accepted. Although, Opera feed has a minimum requirement that must be met before a website can be accepted in to the feed just like Google news feed.
The news af feednews com is similar to CDN af feednews com. However, the only difference is that the cdn-af.feednews.com is powered by a content delivery network to improve the site speed and performance while the news.af.feednews.com is a sub-category in the Opera news feed.
Opera feed news is an aggregator website that displays contents from other websites that are duly verified before being included in the feed. The Opera newsfeed is mainly for content management organisations or bloggers to include their website on the Opera min news to gain more traffic rather than solely depending on Google traffic source.
However, the cdn-af.feednews.com is a redirection link that refers visitors from the Opera mini news feed articles sources from the Opera newsfeed.
What is cdn-af.feednews.com
Both cdn af feednews com, news af feeds com, and news af dailyadvent com are all referral links from Opera mini news. Just like the way you see search result from Google and referral links from Bing, yahoo news, ask search engines and others so also is the cdn af feednews com as the Opera mini newsfeed referral link.
However, in most cases, the cdn-af.feednews.com is a redirection for users on desktop or laptop or Mac computer. While for mobile users, you should see cdn-af.op.mobile.opera.com.
So, whenever a user comes to a portal or sees the cdn af feednews com on a webpage or portal it simply implies that the visitor is coming from the Opera news feed and perhaps, the visitor is using a desktop or laptop computer.
- How to Fix Samsung Smart TV App not Working
- Snapchat Notifications not Working
- HBO Max App not Working on Android
- How to Update HBO Max on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Fix HBO Max can’t Play Title
- How to Fix YouTube Something Went Wrong Tap to Retry
- How to Update the Disney Plus App on PS4
- How to Fix HBO Max not Working on Samsung Smart TV
- How to Fix Disney Plus not Working on Firestick
- How to Activate SonyLiv on Smart TV
Is CDN AF Feednews com Safe?
Yes, cdn-af.feednews.com is safe. It’s a link from the Opera mini newsfeed that redirect visitors to the article source. You will likely see news.af.dailyadvent.com as well as a traffic source on your dashboard under refer.
Whenever you see the cdn af feednews com or news af feednews com it means that the traffic is coming or the visitor got to know about your article from the Opera news either on Opera mini browser newsfeed or on your smartphone quick access where you have access to what is trending.
Is CDN AF Feednews com a Virus?
No! The cdn-af.feednews.com is not a virus. It’s a link from the Opera newsfeed to the site or blog whether the article is aggregated. However, before a website is allowed to be part of the Opera newsfeed, it would have undergone a thorough investigation to make sure that the website is free from viruses.
Should you Block the CDN AF Feednews Com
Is there a way to block the cdn af feednews com or news af feednews com? The answer is No. It cannot be blocked. The URL cdn-af.feednews.com is generated by Opera mini news feed and the universal resource locator is unique.
However, to block the CDN af feednews.com you will have to request that your website be deleted from the Opera mini news feed. It may take a while to get a response from the Opera news feed team that the cdn af feednews com has been removed or blocked from accessing your website and they may choose not to respond to the email by approving your request without a response.
Note: It’s possible to block cdn-af.feednews.com on your computer, Android, and iPhone.
How to Block Cdn-af.feednews.com on Computer
This method can be used to block an unwanted website on your computer. Once the website is blocked you will not be able to access the website again on the computer.
- Sign in to your PC or laptop as an administrator.
- Go to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\
- Right-click on the “host” file and open with a “NotePad.”
- Scroll to the end of the host file line and type 127.0.0.1 cdn-af.feednews.com
- Save the changes.
The cdn af feednews com website will be blocked on your computer. Meanwhile, you can add as many as possible websites to the host files to block them but it must be one IP address per line.
How to Block cdn af feedsnews com on Mac
For mac users, the approach is a bit different. Therefore, I am going to walk you through the steps to block cdn-af feednews.com on your macOS device.
- Sign in to your Mac device as an administrator.
- Go to “Applications/Utilities/Terminal.”
- Type sudo nano /etc/hosts and click on the “Enter” button.
- Sign in when you are prompted to do so.
- The file editor will open in file /etc/hosts
- Scroll down to the last line and type 127.0.0.1 cdn-af.feednews.com
- Save the “Changes.”
- Flush your DNS or restart the Mac computer to fix all logs and make sure it works perfectly.
How to Block cdn-af.feednews.com on Android
It is easier to block a website on a rooted Android phone but a bit complex on a phone that is not rooted. Root access makes it easy to edit the host file directly and block the said website or IP address. However, in this case, we will make use of a file manager, called “ES File Explorer.”
- Go to the Google Play store to download and install the ES File Explorer. Skip this step if you have the app installed already.
- Launch the ES File Explorer and tap on the app menu to the top right.
- Click on “Local >> Device >> System >> etc.
- Tap “Host” >> “Text ” >> “ES File Editor.”
- Click on the “Edit” tab to the top.
- Type “127.0.0.1 cdn-af.feednews.com” without the quotes.
Reboot your system and the cdn af feednews com website DNS will be redirected and blocked on your Android phone.
How to Block cdn.af.feednews.com on iPhone
With the Apple parental control you can easily block cdn af feednews com on your iOS mobile devices such as iPhone and iPad.
- Go to your iPhone settings >> general >> restrictions.
- Click on “Enable Restriction.”
- Input your restriction passcodde.
- Scroll down and click on “Website.”
- Input the website to block.
Use the parental control to set what websute your children will have access to. Meanwhile, the restriction passcode should be different from the code to unlock your iPhone.
In this guide, we have detailed all you need to know about cdn af feednews com and how to block the website on all your devices.