PowerAmp download for Android now available in the play store in beta version. The PowerAmp APK music player for Android is now available in the Google play store. Download PowerAmp APK for Android and start streaming music online on your Android.
PowerAMP released a new PowerAmp full version, version 3. The new v3.0 finally left the beta state and now available for download in the Google play store.
The PowerAmp UI app beta version with 14-day free trial and APK full access download available for download on Android device for free and without a subscription.
This quick review will take you through how to use and install the Spotify and Google music alternative app for Android. For questions and answer, check out PowerAmp forum for users views and solution to the problem.
Download PowerAmp APK to turn your phone to a music house. You will get full access to PowerAmp free trial. The free-trial only last for 14-days though. However, to enjoy PowerAmp for life download PowerAmp APK for Android.
Table of Contents
What is PowerAmp?
Before PowerAmp came into the limelight to download music online with a UI app is apparently impossible or difficult. However, the PowerAmp 14-days free trial grants full access to all power amp.
How much is PowerAmp
PowerAMP is a paid app in the play store. The app has graduated to a beta version for $4.99 for full access. After the 14-days free trial, PowerAmp will stop working unless using a paid version for a mere $4.99.
There are other music players alternative to PowerAmp, however, Power AMP users continuous rating the app turns PowerAmp best music player in the play store.
Allow PowerAmp APK Full Access
PowerApm APK needs full access permission to function completely such as location access, call logs etc. The permission allows PowerAmp APK to sync local contents online.
- Go to Settings
- Tap Apps/Manage Apps
- App Permissions
- Select PowerApm APK
Here are some features of PowerAmp according to the Google play store.
– Plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff
– 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
– separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
– stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
– replay gain
– plays songs from folders and from own library
– dynamic queue
– lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
– embed and standalone .cue files support
– support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
– OpenGL based cover art animation
– downloads missing album art
– custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
– 4 widget types with many selectable styles, advanced customization; Android 4.2 lock screen widgets
– configurable lock screen
– headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
– tag editor
– fast library scan
– high level of customization via settings
Download PowerAmp APK for Android
To install PowerAmp APK after download you first need to enable install from unknown sources in your Android settings. Go to settings >> security >> unknown sources >> enable.
Click the download button below to download PowerAmp free music players for Android for a 14-days free trial with full access.
Now, go to your Android download folder and click on PowerAmp.apk app and click on it. Or, swipe down the notification tray and click on the APK download folder and click on the install button to the bottom right.
Wait for a couple of seconds and the app will be successfully installed on your smartphone.
Now you can start to enjoy unlimited music on your device. Share your experience with us if you are a PowerAmp APK or the official app in the comment section.