I know you secretly want to watch your favourite TV shows without cable subscriptions; if that’s the case, then you need to read this article to the end as the hgtv.com activate guide in this article would bring that to reality.
Gadgetswright.com has always been in the business of offering solutions to technically related problems, and in this article, we will be getting you exposed to the easiest way on how to activate Hgtv.com on your device.
All you will have to do on your own side is to read this article to the end to discover all you need to know about the HGTV.com activate.
You will be learning how to activate HGTV.com on different devices to be able to watch your favourite shows without cable subscriptions.
If you are using platforms like Hulu, Roku, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, etc., then you are covered.
If your device is not listed here, there’s nothing to worry about as the process is similar almost to all devices.
Now, without much ado, let’s begin with the HGTV.com activate. This process is straightforward and does not require you to be tech-savvy to be able to understand it.
Table of Contents
What is HGTV.com Activate?
HGTV.com activate is all about how to activate HGTV on your device and watch unlimited shows.
We know this information will be of importance to you as we know how rich HGTV is
For emphasis sake: HGTV allows you to watch your favourite shows without a cable TV subscription. You can also watch featured shows such as Property Brother, Fixer Upper, Flip or Flop, and more. Also, many streaming devices allow you to stream HGTV without cable television.
HGTV.com Activate on Roku
- Make sure Roku is turned on.
- Get the Roku device connected to a wireless network connection.
- Enter the Roku account on the Roku device with the Roku user ID and password
- After completing these steps, go to the Channel Store.
- On the Search tab, find HGTV
- Once the search is complete, enter the option to add a channel, you will receive the channel activation code on the screen.
- Make a note of the code correctly for future reference.
- Go to hgtv.com/roku and enter the activation code to activate the channel.
- After completing the steps, refresh the home page and make sure the channel icon appears on the screen.
HGTV.com Activate on Apple TV?
- Visit the Apple App Store
- Look for the HGTV in the Channel Store
- Once you get the search result, proceed with the download.
- You need to enter the iTunes password and username to download
- To activate HGTV, you will need to enter the service username and password or the cable operator’s login ID and password.
HGTV.com Activate on Amazon Fire TV Stick?
- Connect the wireless network to the Fire TV device
- Then enter the Amazon Store and find the HGTV channel in the Channel Store.
- Once you get the channel, download the channel.
- Your screen will guide you to the on-screen channel activation code.
- Then enter the code at hgtv.com/firetv.
- If the channel asks for identification of the service provider after entering the code, enter the service provider.
- Finally, refresh the page and enjoy the channel.
HGTV.com Activate on Samsung Smart TV?
- Turn on the Samsung Smart TV
- Connect the wireless network to the smart TV
- Go to the Samsung Smart Hub to activate the channel.
- Find the HGTV channel in the Channel Store.
- When you received the channel activation code on the screen, go to hgtv.com/samsung and enter the activation code
- After activating the channel, follow the appropriate steps when obtaining the ID and password from your service provider or cable company.
- Refresh the homepage and check that the channel icon appears on the channel list.
What you need to know the HGTV.com Activate on Hulu
Hulu is another way to live stream HGTV alongside 70+ popular channels, including your local streaming networks. Previously, Hulu was known for its extensive on-demand streaming library. Recently they added a Hulu Live TV service that offers HGTV live streaming online. Hulu Live TV also offers the following features:
The basic package includes 50 hours of cloud DVR storage, and you can watch it on two screens at the same time.
The package also comes with six customizable profiles, and also includes the Hulu streaming library in its entirety
After you have exhausted the free trial, Hulu costs $ 64.99 per month. However, many HGTV shows are available on request through Hulu’s streaming library and start at just a cost of $5.99 per month after a 30-day trial.
Hulu is available on Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, and most other streaming devices. For more information, contact the Hulu customer care or try the service with its one-week free trial.
HGTV.com Activate, which has been explained in this article will be of help to you in getting HGTV.com activated on your specific device.
if you have read this article carefully, you would discover that we have discussed the process with respect to a specific device. If your device wasn’t included there’s nothing to worry about, as you can follow the same process to get the HGTV.com activated on your device.