Verizon login is an important part of your Verizon product. As a telecommunication company, Verizon has a lot of products including Mobile phone, Wi-Fi. VZ Navigator, total mobile protection, Roadside assistance and a lot more. Verizon excellent service kept the brand at the top of its feet, however, most Verizon products require users to keep Verizon login username and password.
My Verizon login helps me to review all my bills on my Wi-Fi and pay data usage once I run out of data. However, if you have a Verizon product that requires password and login username this guide is mainly for you.
Although, the purpose of My Verizon login and username is not far-fetch other than to keep individual Verizon account secure from unauthorized access. While you can contact your account manager online if you forget your Verizon password or username or both your login, it’s expedient to give it a shot yourself and try to reset online before you proceed to contact your administrator to revisit the issue and help to resolve it.
This guide will serve as a DIY guide to solve “My Verizon Login” issue online without contacting your admin or send an email to Verizon mail complaining about the issue you encounter recovery your Verizon user login.
The guide can be used to reset Verizon login for the following Verizon products online.
- Verizon Smart Family
- Safe Wi-Fi
- VZ Navigator
- Total Mobile Protection
- Verizon Support & Protection
- Security and Privacy
- Roadside Assistance
- Hum by Verizon
- Direct Carrier Billing
- Verizon Cloud
- Android Pay
- My Verizon Mobile
- How to Login ESS Abimm Employee’s Account
- How to Access MLifeInsider Login Portal for MGM Employees
- 4MyPDR Marriott Extranet Login (How-to)
- How to Login to Walmartone Active & Displaced Associate Account
- How to Respond to GetMyOffer.CapitalOne.com Promotional Offer
Change Password for Verizon Wireless Website?
If you have any of the Verizon products and you forgot your Verizon password to the parent website here is a quick step change it.
- Go to Verizon login web portal (this is usually the official portal of Verizon telecommunication company).
- Sign in to your Verizon account with your Verizon username and password.
- Navigate to your account
- Click on the “Profile” tab
- Click on “Settings”
- Click on “Change Verizon password”.
- Fill the form as expected and craft a new password for your Verizon account.
- Enter the currently active password that you used to sign in to your account, enter a new password, enter it again to confirm the new password.
- Click on “Save Changes”.
- Enter your “phone number” to receive authorization code from “Verizon”.
- Click on “Send Code”.
- Enter the verification code from Verizon into the column provided
- Click “Confirm”
Now, this will successfully change your Verizon login password, Meanwhile, to be able to complete the whole process making sure that your mobile phone can receive a message so that you will be able to receive the Verizon verification code. If, however, you were unable to receive the verification code, I’d advise you check your message centre number or better still use email verification.
My Verizon Login
Here is a quick walk around that I use to login my Verizon account on my computer.
- Go to my Verizon website on your computer.
- If the website is in your prefer language proceed to step 3 otherwise change the language to your preferred language by clicking on the language option.
- Check through the website and click on the service you subscribe to or the Verizon product you are currently using and want to login to.
- When you select your Verizon product a new window will appear, click on “My Verizon” at the centre of the screen to proceed.
- Hover your browser pointer to “Sign in” and select “My Account” from the drop menu.
- Under “Sign-in to My Verizon” enter your my Verizon user ID or phone number and enter your login password.
- Tick “Remember me” if you are trying to sign in my Verizon on your personal computer to save you the stress of typing both my Verizon username and password when next you want to login to your my Verizon account on the same computer.
- Click on the black “Sign in” button to log in to your Verizon account successfully.
Upon successful login to your “My Verizon” account you will be able to see your bill, payment history, and data usage for safe WiFi customers.
My Verizon Login Password
You don’t have to mad at yourself if you can’t remember your “My Verizon Password” to sign in to your Verizon account. Here is exactly what to do to reset and retrieve a new password for your “My Verizon Login”.
- Go to “My Verizon” password recovery page or click on this link to go to the page directly.
- Type either your phone number or user ID. Just one of the two will help you with how to recover My Verizon password”. If you are using your phone number start with your country code adding “+” before it and click on the “Continue” button.
- Make you that your phone number is registered on Verizon otherwise, you will not be able to use your phone number to recover your lost password on My Verizon. That implies that you will have to go for your user ID to recover my Verizon password.
- Enter the 5 digit billing code. This is for security purpose and to make sure that your account is safe.
- A new option to send a temporary password will appear. Rick the option and click on the send password. However, when you are about to request for a new password reset link or procedures you will be presented with 3 options with different approaches to reset my Verizon password. So, if the option to reset your password on my Verizon is differed from what we discussed here that means you have to follow the instruction on the screen to reset your password successfully.
- Use the temporary password that was sent to your phone number to log in my Verizon account and navigate to profile >> settings >> change password to change your password from the temporary to another one you can easily remember.
This is the easiest and fastest approach to reset and change my Verizon password. You may try the email procedure as well. But, we would not advise the “billing procedures” as it might take longer than expected for your password reset information to be delivered to your destination.
My Verizon Business Login
This is different from all the above procedures to change and sign in to your my Verizon account. If you have a Verizon business account you cannot log in with the “my Verizon” login link provided in the guide. However, my Verizon business account requires a different procedure which will be discussed below.
- Go to Verizon enterprises web page and scroll down to the bottom of the page until you get to “ContactUS” before you get to the website footer and click on “sign-in” under the category that best describes your relationship with Verizon.
- A new tab will open with a tag “sign into Verizon business. Just type your Verizon business username and password and click on “sign-in”.
- Now you will be taken to your “Verizon Business” account and connect you to Verizon Enterprise Center, My Business, ViewPoint, ThingSpaceManage and Total View.
My Verizon Business Login Reset
Here is a quick approach to reset Verizon Business account login password and retrieve the username if forgotten.
- Go to Verizon business login page
- Click on “forgot password” or (“Username” if you can’t remember your username.)
- You will have to enter your Verizon username, type the security check code and click on validate.
- Follow the instruction on the screen to request for a new password to sign in to your Verizon Business account.
We hope this guide covers everything you need to know about “My Verizon login” for both Verizon enterprises account and personal account.