What is Funimation and how can you watch Naruto Shippuden Dubbed and Sub on the Funimation anime website. We discovered that you can’t use Funimation in some regions due to location restrictions.
Since the Funimation anime streaming website is a United State based entertainment company that specializes in sharing Dubbed anime across the East Asian region most in the Japanese Language.
There are two ways to Watch Funimation anime online. The first is watching anime for free on Funimation while the second method is to subscribe to a premium service.
This, however, is restricted to some regions. But, if you are unable to stream dubbed animes on Funimation this article will open your eyes to how to watch animes on Funimation outside the United State without learning Japanese.
What is Funimation?
Funimation is an anime media company based in the United State of America that focuses on sharing and distributing Dubbed anime series across the globe. The website makes it very easy to access dubbed anime series legally and watch it offline with the premium right and watch online only for Free Funimation account.
Back in the early ’90s, 1994 to be exact when the Funimation anime website was launched it was a funfair for all anime fans to watch sub and dub animes for free.
Free users have some restrictions access all Funimation content but premium users are not under restriction. Premium users can download animes from Funimation and watch them offline while free users are restricted to watching available content for free without the right to download and watch their favorite animes for free.
Funimation price could be made free for life but what you got for free doesn’t worth the stress most times. And that is why you would have to pay as little as $.5.99 per month to have unrestricted access to all the content on the anime series website.
There is also a yearly plan for the Funimation price that slashes the price when compared with the monthly plan. This implies that you can pay ahead to save some bucks from the monthly plan.
However, the Funimation free account is on the other round serves as a source of additional revenue for the company with ads, unlike the paid account. And the resolution cannot be compared with the premium account with an unfiltered video library.
How to Start Funimation 14 Days Free Trial
Let’s assume that you are ready to create your Funimation account and that is why you are here. Here in this section, we will quickly walk you through how to sign up for a free Funimation account
The steps to sign up for a Funimation account is a non-techie approach. As all you need to start with is your email address. And most importantly, Funimation must not be barred from your region otherwise you would need a step further to create and use Funimation to watch anime series of your choice.
- Go to the “Funimation” website and click on the “Start a free trial” to get started.
- Choose your preferred plan from the list. To save more money you can choose the yearly plan.
- Input your email address and password and click on the continue button.
- Input your credit card information or choose the PayPal option to proceed.
- After that finish up the signup process to begin your Funimation 14 days free trial.
When the Funimation free trial begins you will not be charged ahead of the plan. But in other not to be charged after the free trial you must cancel your Funimation subscription.
How to Create Funimation Free Account
The process to create a free Funimation account is different from how to start your 14 day free trial. But, the free account can be upgraded to a premium account but you will no longer enjoy the 14 days free trial. In the same realm, you can unsubscribe from the Funimation premium service and reverse your account to a free account.
Therefore, here, I will walk you through how to create a free Funimation account without a free trial. This is only advisable when you are not ready to commit to using the Funimation premium service either per month or per year.
- Go to “Funimation.com” on a web browser or mobile browser.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and choose “Sign up for a free account.”
- Input your email and password and click on the “Continue” tab.
- After this point, you will be taken to the account information page with plan price, tax fee, etc.
- Tap on “Go to My Account” to take you to your “Funimation account” where you will have access to your search history, change your password, upgrade to a premium account, access to your video or anime library.
How to Redeem Funimation Gift Card
With the Funimation gift card, you can purchase any product from the anime store. But, you would have to redeem the gift card first. Therefore, here, I am going to walk you through how to redeem the Funimation gift card.
- Sign in to your Funimation account with your username and password.
- Scroll down to Gift Cards and click on it.
- Input the “Gift card code” under the “Redeem a gift card” column.
- Click on “Apply” to redeem the gift card instantly.
Once the gift card has been redeemed, the amount or value of the gift card will reflect in your current balance.
How to Reset Funimation Password
In this Funimation review part, I will discuss how to reset your account password if you noticed that there is access you can’t figure out or the bad guys already have the password to your paid or free Funimation account.
Meanwhile, there are two ways to reset your Funimation password without contacting the company’s customer service for assistance.
Phase 1 Password Reset Approach
The method shared here allows you to change your Funimation password if you are still able to sign in to your account.
- Sign in to your Funimation account with your username and current password.
- Select “My Information” under “Profile.”
- Scroll to “Password” and click on the “Edit” option.
- Input the current password in the first column and your new password in the second column.
- Select the “Save” option to save the changes you made.
This step is quick and easy.
Phase 2 Reset Funimation Password
This method is recommended if you can’t access your account but has access to the primary email address. With this, there is no need to sign in to your account.
- Go to www.funimation.com on a web browser.
- Select the “Log in” tab.
- Select “forgot your password” under the “Sign In” tab.
- Type your primary email address and click on the “Send” button.
- Follow the instruction in your email address to reset your password.
This method will log out your Funimation account on all devices.
We believe this article has provided the basic information you need to know about the Funimation free anime website. Please, leave a comment below if there is anything you want us to do.