How to activate FoxSportsGo depends on the type of streaming device that you are using. If you are using a Fire TV, the steps to activate FoxSportsGo on Fire TV will be different from the steps to activate the FoxSportsGo app on Apple TV since their Apps store are different.
Therefore, in this article, we will consider how to activate FoxSportsGo on smart TV and streaming devices such as Xbox One, 360 X|S, and PS4/5.
FoxSportsGo is a streaming platform to watch live events such as sports, news, and all favorite shows across the globe that the FoxSportsGo platform is showing.
However, the FoxSportsGo streaming app is free to download but requires paid access from a TV provider’s network. Some of the popular TV provider’s network to Activate FoxSportsGo include AT&T TV, fuboTV, Hulu + Live TV, Sling TV, and YouTube TV.
Therefore, to learn how to activate FoxSportsGo on Fire TV or Roku or other streaming devices the basic requirements include a TV provider’s network account [activate] and a streaming device that supports the FoxSportsGo app.
How to Activate FoxSportsGo
For your FoxSportsGo activation, the following requirements are basic and they are all needed.
- Streaming device (s) such as Fire TV, Roku, Apple TV, Samsung TV PS4, and Xbox that support the FoxSportsGo app.
- ForSportsGo activate or activation website at activate.foxsportsgo.com. This is different from the FoxNow activation website. For your guide on how to activate FoxNow, please check out this guide.
- And lastly, you need to have an account with one of the TV provider’s networks listed on the FoxSportsGo help center.
How to Activate FoxSportsGo on Fire TV
How to activate FoxSportsGo on Fire TV is simple, direct, and easy to follow. Follow the steps below to download, install, and activate the FoxSportsGo app on your Amazon Fire TV.
- Press the “Home” button on your Fire TV [after connecting the TV to the internet].
- Navigate to “Apps” and search for “FoxSportsGo.”
- Highlight the “FoxSportsGo App” and click on the “Enter” button on the TV remote.
- Select the “Get” button to download and install the FoxSportsGo app on your Fire TV.
- Launch the “FoxSportsGo App” and take note of the “Fire TV activation code.”
- Go to “activate.foxsportsgo.com/activate on a web browser on a phone or PC.
- Enter the FoxSportsGo app activation code display on your Fire TV screen and select “Submit.”
- Choose your TV Provider’s name and sign in to your account with your username and password.
- Wait for a couple of seconds and the FoxSportsGo app screen with the activation code and https://activate/foxsports.com/activate will refresh and load your content on the FoxSportsGo app.
With this article, you have learned how to activate FoxSportsGo on Fire TV.
How to Activate FoxSportsGo on Roku
Follow the steps below to learn how to activate the FoxSportsGo service on your Roku streaming device. However, we will also go through the steps to take to add the FoxSportsGo app to your Roku channel.
- Navigate to your Roku TV home screen by pressing the “Home” button.
- Go to your “Roku” TV “Streaming Channel.”
- Use the search box to search for the “FoxSportsGo” app and select the app from the suggestions.
- Click on “Add Channel” to download and add the FoxSportsGo app to your Roku TV.
- Launch the “FoxSportsGo” app on your Roku and click “Activate TV” if you are asked to do so.
- Take note of the FoxSportsGo activation code and https://activate.foxsportsgo.com.
- Visit activate.foxsportsgo.com on your Smartphone or PC browser.
- Enter the Roku TV activation code on your TV screen.
- Click on the “Submit” tab and select your “TV provider’s network.
- Log into your account with the email or username and password your TV providers gave to you.
Once you have completed the task we shared above on how to activate FoxSportsGo on Roku, the FoxSportsGo activation code and https://activate.foxsportsgo.com/activate screen will refresh and load content from FoxSportsGo.
How to Activate FoxSportsGo on Xbox
Some generations of the Xbox One, 360 X|S support the FoxSportsGo app. Therefore, we will explain the steps for FoxSportsGo activate on Xbox.
- Switch on your Xbox and sign in to your Xbox account.
- Navigate to “Xbox Store” >> Apps.”
- Search for “FoxSportsGo” or “Fox Sports Go” using the app search box.
- Select the app “Get” button to download and add the app to your Xbox apps.
- Launch the app to get the Xbox activation code or tap on the “Activate” or “Sign in” button to reveal the code to activate the FoxSportsGo app on the Xbox device.
- Go to https://activate.foxsportsgo.com/ on a smartphone or computer. It’s possible to redirect you from activate.foxsportsgo.com to activate.foxsportsgo.com/activate.
- Enter the code display on your TV screen and select the “Submit” button.
- Select your TV provider’s network name and sign in to your account with your username/email and password.
When you have completed this, both the FoxSportsGo activation code and activate.foxsportsgo.com on the TV screen will refresh and load your FoxSportsGo content once the login to the TV provider has a subscription plan that is active.
How to Activate FoxSports Go PS4
How to activate FoxSportsGo on PS4 is not direct compared to other devices such as Xbox, Apple TV, Roku, and Fire TV. The major downside of the FoxSportsGo app on the PlayStation console is that Sony has discontinued the company Vue service.
However, the only way out to activate FoxSports Go on PS4 is to sign in to your FoxSportsGo account on your PS4 browser. And this you have to do without using the FoxSportsGo app, activation code, and activate.foxsportsgo.com.
Therefore, to use your PS4 browser to watch FoxSportsGo on your console follow the steps below.
- Switch on your PS4 and make sure the device is showing the “Home Screen.”
- Navigate to the “PS4” content area on the home screen which contains a row of a large screen.
- Scroll down to the right until you highlight the internet browser.
- Press “X” on your PS4 controller to launch the PS4 browser you highlighted.
- Use the “On-screen” keyboard to visit the official FoxSportsGo website (foxsports.com) on the browser.
- Sign in to your account and start watching.
With this, you will be able to watch free live programs while paid programs or promotions will require a subscription on the FoxSports platform or with your TV provider’s network.
However, some free programs will offer 60 minutes of free access after which you then need to sign in to your TV provider’s network to continue.