If you are a fan of PlayStation Vue channels, this post will do you a lot good with PSVue login to activate PSVue using PSVue.com/activate. The American over the top internet television service allows you to set up PS VUE on different devices.
PS Vue provides a unique PSVue login to activate all PlayStation channels on your choice of devices.
Through the PSVue.com/activate, you will be asked to enter your PSVue activation code generated from the PSVue app based on your PSVue.com/plan with the PSN ID to start watching all PlayStation channels on your device.
Table of Contents
PSVue Login Devices
With your PSN ID, you can log in PSVue on the following devices to activate PSVue channels on the device.
- PlayStation 4
- Amazon Fire TV
- Apple TV
- Roku Players & TV
- Android TV
- Google Chromecast
- iPhone/iPad iOS
If you have at least one of the devices listed above, you will be able to activate PSVue on it with you PSVue PSN ID and login.
PSVue.com/activate on PS4
You need both the PSN ID and PSVue login to activate PSVue channels on PS3, PS4, and PS4 pro.
- Download and open the PlayStation Vue app from “TV & video sections.”
- Log in to your PlayStation Vue account using your PSN ID
- The PlayStation channels will start streaming.
- For two PlayStation 4 to use PSVue guest login
- Open the PS Vue app on your system
- Log in to your PS Vue account as a guest
- Note the PS Vue activation code on your screen
- Open PSVue.com/activate and enter the code on your screen
Wait for some seconds to start streaming.
Through the psvue.com/activateroku, you will be prompted to enter PSVue Roku activation code, and here is how to do that.
- Download PlayStation Vue in the Roku “TV & movies sections.”
- Open the app to view the activation code
- Open your browser and visit www.psvue.com/activateroku.
- Sign in to your PlayStation Vue account using PSVue login or PSN ID
- Select Roku from the list of devices
- Type the activation code on your Roku TV & media player
Follow the screen instruction to finally the activation on the www.psvue.com/activateroku to start streaming PS Vue on your media players.
Apple TV users have to undergo the following process generate Apple TV PSVue activation code to activate PSVue on their device.
- Go to Apple Store on your Apple TV
- Search for “PSVue” or “PlayStation Vue” and install it on your TV
- View the PSVue activation code on your Apple TV
- Open your browser and visit go to psvue.com/activateappletv.
- Sign in to your PlayStation Vue with your PSN ID
- Select Apple TV as your device
- Enter the activation code
Now, the get started button will appear, and you will be prompted to follow the instruction on the screen to activate the selected device.
PSVue.com/activate on Chromecast
PlayStation Vue provides a means to activate your subscription on Chromecast as well as other devices through www.psvue.com/activate and select Chromecast. However, with the PSVue login [ID] you can enable PSVue on Chromecast following the procedures here.
- Download PS Vue to your Chromecast from the Google Play Store
- Open the Vue app and make sure that connect to the same Wi-Fi network as Chromecast
- Sign in to your PS Vue account with your PSN ID
- Click on the casting icon on your Chromecast to join
- Scroll through the program and select the one to cast via the Chromecast
The casting will be done, and you will be able to watch your favorite PlayStation Vue programs on a bigger screen.
PSVue Login on Amazon Fire TV
For Amazon Fire TV here is a step procedure to download PS Vue app, view the activation code, and using the system to activate Vue contents on Amazon TV.
- Go to Amazon Store on your TV
- Search and download PlayStation Vue
- Take note of the activation code
- Go to psvue.com/activateamazon on your browser
- Sign in with your PSN ID
Then, the PlayStation Vue contents will be streaming on the go on your Amazon TV without restriction.
PSVue.com/activate not Working
The above procedures are supposed to put your PS Vue subscription in shape and allow you to stream on your choose devices. However, if the PSVue login or the Vue is not working, here are some of the possible reasons.
- PS Vue activation code expires
- You do not have an active subscription
- To activate PSVue on Chromecast, you must be on the same WiFi network with Chromecast.
- The poor internet connection can also stop you from signing in to activate.
Reset PSVue Login
If you have problems signing into your PSVue account with your PSN ID, you can troubleshoot it to reset your password if you can still remember your PS Vue registered email address.
- Open your browser and visit PSVue.com/activate
- Click on trouble signing in
- Enter your PSVue login email address
- Click on send email
- Sign in to your email account and click on the password recovery link
- Create a new PSN login for your account.
You must be able to remember your PSVue email address to be able to troubleshoot your password and username.