iFit is a complete fitness brand that incorporates fitness machines to offer customized apt fitness to your home training exercise routine. With a verified iFit membership you obtain unlimited access to a broad collection of training resources, like customized workouts, Google Maps training routes, a complete social media network, competitions, automatic stats tracking, and many more. The article will guide you through all the requirements needed to activate iFit on your fitness machine.
To activate iFit on your machine, ensure your safety key is busy (if applicable), then navigate to iFIT.com/activate on your PC browser or smartphone to begin your 30-day trial. After creating your iFIT account, you will be directed to make available a credit card number. Kindly note that your payment information is safe with encryption and it’s not stored by iFIT and you will be able to activate iFit successfully.
Immediately your congratulatory iFIT trial ends, your membership will be automatically renewed via this credit card. You can run your iFIT membership anytime simply by logging into iFIT.com and selecting the “Membership Plan” in your profile settings.
Now follow the simple process below in this post to activate your fitness machine. With every purchase of any Nordictrack and Proform fitness machines, you are entitled to a free one-year iFit subscription. The code needs to be requested to activate this subscription first.
In case you just got a fitness machine with iFit, and you don’t know how to request and activate iFit subscription? This article will show the step-by-step guidelines on how you can go about it and activate iFit on your Fitness machine.
Sign up for iFit Individual Membership
You need to have a verified iFit membership account to be able to activate the iFit app or account. However, you can begin with the iFit free trial package to try out the service and check whether you now have the iFit full membership activation to enjoy it and be sure it is worth the price for being on a paid membership plan after the free trial. Your Commitment term may be monthly or twelve, eighteen, or thirty-six months, depending on your agreement.
A two-year iFit individual membership plan auto-renews after two years at the rate of $360 + tax. It’s available on iFit-enabled equipment, the iFit mobile app, and the iFit TV app. Follow the steps below to sign up for membership:
- Sign in to your account and select the “Account Billing” tab of your “Settings” page to see the commitment period and renewal date.
- For specific payment methods, you may be charged by the issuer of your payment method a foreign transaction fee or related charges. Ensure to check with your bank and credit card issuers for details.
- Note that membership fees are refundable ONLY if canceled within thirty days of an actual purchase or trial date.
- Ensure to create or link your iFit account after purchase.
How to Install iFit
Follow these 3 steps below to get started with the iFit subscription easily:
- Ensure you register your purchase within 28 days at iconsupport.eu/nl/productregistratie.
- Receive the activation code via the verified email address.
- Make sure you activate the code on ifit.com.
How to Register your purchase
Follow the steps below to register your purchase within the 28 days ultimatum:
- Navigate to https://www.iconsupport.eu/nl/productregistratie within 28 days after purchase.
- Enter the required information on the form.
- Send the form by tapping on “Submit your product registration” at the bottom of the page.
Was it a touchscreen product you bought? Then, you will receive a family subscription. Was it a product without a touchscreen you bought? You will receive a subscription for one person.
How to get the Activation Code
After sending the registration form, an email will be sent to you from Icon with the activation code. Write this somewhere safe. In case you can’t find the email, check the spam box, it should be there.
How to Activate IFit code with an Existing Account
Ensure to activate the code sent to your email via the following steps below if you are using an existing account:
- Do you have an iFit account already? Then navigate to iFit.com and log in with your correct login details.
- Tap on your account at the top right of the page and click ‘Settings’. Your account information will be displayed.
- Choose ‘Billing’ in the menu on the left. An overview of your payment details will be displayed.
- Under the ‘Promo/Activation code’, input the activation code received from Icon in your email.
- Tap on ‘Redeem’.
Your iFit subscription is now activated on your account.
How to Activate iFit code with a new account
Ensure to activate the code sent to your email via the following steps below if you are using a new account:
- In case you don’t have an iFit account yet. Navigate to ifit.com and tap ‘sign up’ at the top right of the page.
- Tap on ‘Have an activation code or promo code’ located at the bottom of the page.
- Input the activation code you received from Icon in your mailbox and tap on ‘redeem’.
- Immediately after activation, enter your name, email, and password to create an account.
- Ensure to enter your address and payment details too.
Once confirmation of your details has been done, the iFit subscription is activated on your account.
Apply iFIT Activation Code to Your iFit Account
iFit Activation codes are added with specific products and give access to the complete Workout Library for up to a year. To apply your activation code to your iFit account, follow these steps below:
- Go to iFit.com >> Settings >> Billing to log in to your iFit account. This will direct you to the Billing information section.
- Enter your code under Promo/Activation Code. Your iFit Activation Code is usually 16 characters long.
- After entering the code, click on the blue button to redeem it.
You will get a success message indicating that your activation code has been accepted and your membership is active. Check your subscription renewal date under Extend membership.
Note that billing and payment information is important for your subscription to renew on the corresponding renewal date.
How to Cancel iFIT Subscription
You can cancel your subscription at any time you want, it’s quite flexible. Follow the easy steps below to cancel your iFit subscription plan:
- Simply log into your account.
- Navigate to your Settings, then cancel from there.
- Depending on the commitment period selected at the time of iFit purchase. This will determine your confirmed cancellation date and fees.
That’s it! You have successfully canceled your iFit Subscription.
I hope this article was helpful in a way or two, kindly let’s know if you were able to activate iFit on your fitness machine in the comment section below. For a related post, click here to read more.