History.com is one of the biggest source of information in the entire with access to world history, nuclear resources, artificial intelligent reports, nature, movies, TV shows, event, and a lot more.
However, to show commitment to this platform, you can subscribe after your free trial of not more than a month. But, it’s joyful to tell you that with history.com/activate you can activate history channels on Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, and many others.
So, what you will learn in this guide will be to show you how to use history com activate URL to activate history.com on all your smart devices.
Table of Contents
History.com/activate Activate on Roku
For Roku media users here is how to activate History.com on Roku. Before you go ahead with this make sure that the service is available in your area other use a VPN to access your account.
- Open your browser and go to https://www.history.com/activate
- Select Roku from the options
- Select your TV providers
- Enter your Roku activation code
- Click on continue
- This will verify your TV cable provider
Some of the available TV providers are T&T U-verse, Spectrum, COX, DIRECTIVE, DIRECTIVE NOW, dish, Frontier, Hulu, Mediacom, optimum, Philo, Verizon, and Xfinity. And if your TV provider isn’t available click on the more option to expand the list.
Download History App on Roku
To activate History channels on Roku and access all the history.com contents on Roku you first need to download and install the History app on Roku.
- Click on the home button on your Roku remote to go to the home screen
- Navigate to Roku channel & store and click on it
- Go to movies & TV section and search for “History”
- Use your remote navigation to select “History” to download it
- Navigate back to Channels
- Choose History
Now you can enjoy your History.com channels on your Roku media player online. You no longer need to go to history.com before you can steal the TV show and get yourself busy with a lot of them.
History.com/activate on Apple TV
You can also activate and stream history.com contents on Apple TV following the procedures below.
- Go to https://history.com/activate on your browser
- Click on Apple TV
- Select your TV service provider or more to show more TV service provider
- Enter your History.com activation code
- Click on continue to proceed.
Once you click on the proceed button you will be taken to the TV service provider to verify your account. Once you do that, you need to proceed to your Apple TV to download History app.
Download History app on Apple TV
Now, to start enjoying history.com/channels you need to download and install history app on your TV.
- Update your Apple TV firmware to the latest firmware
- Click on the home button on your TV remote
- Browse apps on your TV
- Go to movies & TV section
- Search for “History“
- Select “History“
Enjoy the ride.
Before there was no Xfinity in the TV service provider. But now, the service provider has been added and you can easily activate your device using the history com activate URL.