It is okay if you want to cancel Curology subscription, and we will walk you through the entire process. However, if it is less than ninety days you subscribed to the treatment, you might need to wait for a little before canceling it.
This is because the Curology treatment takes a couple of months before you begin to see the desired results. A patient’s skin usually takes some time to heal and react to prescribed treatment. However, if you will still like to cancel your subscription regardless, then we will walk you through the entire process below.
Table of Contents
What Is Curology?
Curology was founded by a dermatologist, Dr. David Lortscherin, 2014. It is a subscription-based procedure where every single individual gets a customized treatment. The entire process of getting the Curology subscription is done online, and each patient is paired with dermatologists who are experts in their fields of work.
The assigned dermatologist will then prescribe customized treatment for each patient. This will depend on each person’s skin requirements. Each of these customized treatments is designed to achieve desired results in the patients that make use of it. The dermatologist experts will also go through the medical history of their patients, which would be provided by the patients themselves.
Treatments are prescribed after carefully examining each patient’s case and skin type to avoid allergies. With Curology, all of your medication necessities will be delivered at your door-step. These benefits are enjoyed by only those that are subscribed to the Curology treatment.
You will also have access to great communication access with the assigned dermatologists through a safe and secure messaging platform. Although there is no way to know about the experience of the dermatologist assigned to you, you can be rest assured that every single one of them is licensed and trustworthy.
- How to Cancel Acorn TV Subscription
- How to Cancel Hellofresh
- How to Cancel an Upload on Instagram
- How to Cancel LinkedIn Premium
- How to Cancel Your Microsoft Office 365 Subscription
- How to Cancel Showtime Subscription
- How to cancel HBO in less than a minute
- How to Cancel TalkTalk Broadband
- How to Cancel Anytime Gym Fitness Membership
- How to Cancel Envy Massage Membership
- How to Cancel Planet Fitness Membership
- How to Cancel Acorn TV on Roku
- How to Cancel Dazn Subscription
- How to Cancel Audible Membership Account
- How to cancel Amazon Music Subscriptions
- How to Cancel People’s Postcode Lottery
- How to Cancel Denplan Membership And Pause Your Subscriptions
- How To Cancel Nuffield Health Membership And Freeze Subscriptions
- How To Cancel Beer52 Subscription & Postpone Deliveries
- How To Cancel Vimeo Subscription and Account
- How To Cancel The National Lottery Account Or Purchased Tickets Easily
- How To Cancel ProBiller Subscription: A Quick Guide
- How To Cancel NOW TV Subscription [A Step-By-Step Guide]
- How To Cancel Tesco Mobile Contract: A Quick Guide
- How To Cancel BT Sport Subscription: A Quick Guide
- How To Cancel SimplyCook Subscription and Postpone Deliveries
- How To Cancel Amazon Order
- How To Cancel MBNA Credit Card Account
- How To Cancel ESPN Plus Subscription [A Quick Guide]
How to Cancel Curology Subscription
We discussed different approaches to cancel your subscription on Curology below.
Curology Free Trial Offer
Like many other brands, Curology offers a free trial period as a strategy to help increase their customer base. They offer a thirty-day free trial that you can cancel anytime if you are not satisfied with their service. This free trial period covers customized medication shipments, which will be sent out on the basis of your chosen subscription plan when your thirty days free trial period elapses.
Cancel Curology Subscription by Messaging your Provider
Follow the steps below to cancel your Curology account.
- On your Curology account, navigate to the bottom of your payment page and select ‘I want to cancel.’
- Once you click on the option, you will be led to a page where you will be asked some questions before you proceed with your cancellation request. These questions are asked so that they can improve their service in the future.
- Afterward, you can proceed with your cancellation procedure and then finally submit your request.
You should note that if you select the pause option while trying to cancel your request, you will only postpone your shipment to the next scheduled time and not cancel your account. After a successful cancellation, you will also get a confirmation email confirming the cancellation.
If you don’t get this email, you will have to send it to the Curology support team. There are no phone calls needed, so you don’t need to get nervous. Just follow the above steps to cancel your subscription.
How to Postpone Curology Shipment
If you want to postpone a shipment, it is best to do so at least a day or two before the next scheduled shipment. This is because purchased shipments are usually taken to the laboratory for the formulation of the customized treatment. After you postpone your shipment, the next date will be visible on your Shipping Page.
Then the changes that have been applied will be considered for your upcoming shipments alone. However, canceling your account at the last minute will not postpone your shipment. It will just be unfair to do so if they have already purchased and sent out your formulation to the laboratory. Note that if you do not get an email confirming your request, that means it was not successful. You can go ahead to send a message to their support team to confirm if your request was successful.
How to Unsubscribe from the Curology Email List
To unsubscribe from the Curology email list is just as easy, and their customer support team is always ready to assist you at any time. To do this, all you need to do is select the ‘Unsubscribe’ option, which you will see at the bottom of any Curology email.
You should also read on how to cancel Proactiv subscription here.
Now that you can easily cancel Curology subscription postpone a shipment or unsubscribe from their email list any time you like. If you have any challenges following our guide above, feel free to let us know in the comments below.