Figuring out how to cancel Paramount Plus on Amazon Prime isn’t rocket science.
If you’ve been attempting to do it but can’t figure out why it’s not cancelling, you’re going about it incorrectly.
The right way to cancel it is different from the platform where you initiated the subscription.
Now that you know that, let’s dive into the full detail on how to cancel Paramount on Amazon Prime, Fire TV, and other popular platforms.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on Amazon Prime Video
If you added Paramount plus through the Amazon Prime Video Add-on or the Fire Stick TV, then you have to cancel it via Amazon.
Here is how to do that:
- Open Amazon.com/yourmembershipsandsubscriptions.
- You will see the “Memberships & Subscriptions” choices page is located here tap on it.
- When prompted, log into your Amazon account right away.
- Beside the Paramount+ subscription, click Manage Subscription.
- To cancel your membership, go to the “Prime Video Channels” section and click “Cancel Channel.
Recommended: How to get Paramount Plus on Hulu
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on an iPhone
If you subscribed to the paramount plus service through the app store, you must unsubscribe through the app store.
If you’ve tried cancelling it through the app and it’s not working, follow the steps below.
- Launch the Settings app.
- Tap your profile name.
- Subscriptions should be selected.
- If “Subscriptions” does not appear, select “iTunes & App Store” instead.
- Press your Apple ID now, then scroll down to Subscriptions and tap it.
- Select the Paramount+ sign.
- Choose Cancel Subscription. If you do not see the “Cancel Subscription” option, your subscription has expired and will not be renewed.
- Choose the “Confirm” button.
How to Cancel the Paramount Plus Free Trial
Any of the following procedures can be used to cancel your membership if you received a 7-day or 30-day free trial.
Actually, you should now be able to do it on your own if you follow the instructions above
However, if you are unable to do so, you may need to check the heading below
Recommended: How to start Paramount Plus a Free Trial
Why I can’t Cancel Paramount Plus?
With tens of thousands of movies, series, and episodes available, Paramount Plus is a prominent player among online video content platforms.
Due to its lower cost and 7-day free trial, subscribing to it is a no-brainer.
However, Paramount Plus is not a platform that suits everybody.
It may be wonderful for some, while it may fall short of their expectations for others. But if you are among the latter and are attempting to cancel your Paramount Plus membership, but you are not seeing any positive changes after trying the above steps, the following could help you resolve the issue
- Firstly, double-check that you’re cancelling it from the platform where you added it.
If you are doing that correctly, then you might need to contact Paramount Plus’ customer operator.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus Subscription on the Android App
You could use your Play Store to initiate a subscription to Paramount Plus, but you could also do it via the app.
One thing to keep in mind is that if you used the app to add the paramount plus subscription, you must cancel it from the app.
Here is how to do that:
- Tap More > Account in the lower right corner.
- Select “Manage Subscription.”
- Tap on Paramount+.
- Tap Cancel Subscription and then Confirm on the pop-up.
How to cancel Paramount Plus on Roku
The steps you must take to remove Paramount Plus from your TV are the same regardless of whether you added it using a ROKU TV or a ROKU streaming device.
- Navigate to the Paramount+ channel on your Roku device.
- Now, press the star (*) or asterisk (*) on your Roku control.
- To cancel your subscription, click Manage Subscription.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on an Android Phone
- Locate and choose your profile image in the top-right corner of the Play Store app.
- Afterwards, choose payments and subscriptions.
- Select Subscriptions.
- Locate Paramount+ and tap on “Cancel Subscription.”
How to Cancel Amazon Prime Subscription
If you have subscribed to Amazon Prime and are struggling to cancel your subscription, here is how you can do that with ease.
- Tap the menu icon (three lines) in the bottom right of the app’s home screen, then select Account.
- In the list of account options, scroll down until you come to Manage Prime Membership.
- Tap “End membership” after perusing the list of benefits after selecting “End membership.”
How do I Unsubscribe from Paramount Plus using the Web?
You must have registered or signed up online if you wish to cancel your Paramount Plus subscription using a web browser on your PC or smartphone.
If that presumption is true, proceed to the steps below to cancel your Paramount Plus membership.
- In the top-right corner of paramountplus.com, click on your login.
- Select “Account.”
- After scrolling down, click the “Cancel subscription” button.
How to Cancel your Paramount Plus Subscription on the iPhone App
If you’ve installed the Paramount Plus app and you initiated the subscription right from the app, not from the app store, here are the steps you have to follow if you want to successfully cancel it.
- In the lower right corner, tap More, then Account.
- Choose “Manage Subscription.”
- Select Paramount+.
- On the pop-up, tap Cancel Subscription and then Confirm.
At this point, you should be aware of how to cancel Prime on Amazon prime and what to do if it does not work out. If you found this article useful, please share it on Facebook or Twitter.