If you were once a member of the “Stitch Fix” community and you want to cancel your membership here is a guide for. Here in this guide, you will learn how to cancel your Stitch fix account membership permanently.
Stitch fix provides two methods to cancel the Stitch fix account without contacting Stitch fix customer support. Although, it may take a few moments or run to days to cancel your Stitch fix account.
Therefore, if you don’t want to be charged for Stitch fix delivery service it’s better to cancel your Stitch fix membership beforehand so that your current membership fee on Stitch fix will not run into another monthly subscription fee let alone trying to request for Stitch fix refund.
Note: To stop Stitch fix from recurrent shipment fee you should consider cancelling your stitch fix account.
How to Cancel Stitch Fix Account Billing
You can cancel your Stitch Fix account billing following the instruction below.
- Sign in to your Stitch Fix account [on mobile or web].
- Tap “User menu >> billing.
- Tap “Plan” on the account billing page.
- Tap on “Cancel your account.”
Don’t Miss: How to Delete House-party Account
How to Cancel Stitch Fix Account Subscription
Follow the procedures below to cancel your Stitch fix subscription on a web browser. You can do this on your mobile or [PC/Mac] computer browser.
- Go to Stitch Fix login portal and sign in to your Stitch Fix account.
- Tap “Manage Fix Frequency’.”
- Uncheck “Save me time by sending Fixes on a schedule” and tap the “Confirm” button.
- Tap on “Stop receiving Fixes automatically.”
- Tap “Continue.”
- Confirm to stop shipments, cancel the upcoming order and click the ‘Update’ button.
Your Stitch Fix subscription will remain active until the next billing date. Meanwhile, during this time, you will not be able to place an order except you reverse the procedure to cancel your Stitch Fix account subscription.
How to Cancel Stitch Account on App
Follow the instruction below to cancel Stitch Fix account on the app on Android and iPhone.
- Launch the Stitch Fix mobile app on your phone.
- Log in with your username and password.
- Tap “Account Section.”
- Uncheck “Save me time by sending Fixes on a schedule’ and tap “Confirm” from the popup.
Next, you should see an email confirming that you have cancelled your Stitch Fix account.