Whitepages is known for sharing people’s personal information online without permission and granting an opt-out option called “Whitepages opt-out” which allows people whose personal information is made public to remove themselves from Whitepages.
Whitepages portal isn’t particular about the information they shared on the platform.
However, the sort of information shared on Whitepages includes all information that is available in the public record that serves as the original source where Whitepages gather the information and share it on the platform.
The information could include full name, phone number, home address, SSN, financial information, crime information, and other information related to individual public records.
So, if you are one of the few fellas that would love to use Whitepages Opt Out to remove yourself from Whitepages here is a guide for you.
What is Whitepages?
Whitepages gathers information from public records, social media, online survey forms, and other online sources that keep people’s information without end-to-end encryption.
Whitepages itself isn’t the original source of the information. And this makes it hard to opt out of Whitepages completely.
Meanwhile, Whitepages will possibly contain multiple URL that links to individual record because Whitepages records contain multiple information that comes from multiple sources.
It’s though easy to opt out of Whitepages using the Whitepages Opt Out request form. For this purpose of this guide, I will detail Whitepages Opt Out form request to remove yourself from Whitepages.
Whitepages Opt-Out: Remove Yourself from Whitepages
It’s easy and simple to remove yourself from Whitepages using the Opt-out request form.
1. Go to the Whitepages.com website on your browser [Phone or Mobile].
2. Search for the name you want to remove from the Whitepages Opt Out page using the search form. There is no need to sign up or sign in.
3. Look closely at the information page and click on “view details” on the information that matches your personal information.
4. Now, go to Whitepages Opt-Out form “https://www.whitepages.com/suppression-requests.” Copy and paste the information link [URL] and paste it on the Whitepages suppression requests page and tap “Next.”
5. Tap “Remove Me” on the “Next” page that loads.
6. Select the reason why you want to remove yourself from Whitepages, give feedback in the box if you have anything to say and click on the “Next” button. I’d advise “I just want to keep my information private.”
7. You will be asked to provide your phone number to receive a verification code to remove yourself from Whitepages. Input the phone number, check “By checking this box I affirm that I am the person associated with this phone number, and I would like my information to be removed from Whitepages listings” and click on “Call now to verify.”
8. After a while, the Whitepages robot will call to verify that you are the owner of the information you want to remove. When you are prompted, dial the verification code to confirm and the Whitepages robot will tell you that your Whitepages opt-out form has been accepted and it will be processed within the next 24 hours and your profile will be removed.
This should be enough to keep your data away from Whitepages once the request has been approved. However, if your personal information is added to Whitepages premium listing you need more than what we shared above.
Therefore, we will proceed with how to remove yourself from the Whitepages premium listings.
Opt-Out of Whitepages Premium Listings
Following the procedures below, you will be able to remove yourself from Whitepages premium listing. You won’t be able to use the Whitepages Opt Out request form for this purpose. Just follow the sites below to learn ethics on how to take the advantage of Whitepages premium listing to remove yourself.
1. Go to Whitepages premium listing following https://premium.whitepages.com/
2. Type your name into the search box and click on the search button.
3. Find the name information that matches your name, right-click on “view details” and select “copy link address.”
4. Go to Whitepage’s “Submit a Request” page (https://support.whitepages.com/hc/en-us/requests/new)“Under submit a request, select “I need to edit and submit a listing.”
5. Enter your email address (you can use a fake email generator to generate a fake email address), fill out the form according, provide the link copied from above, and tap on the “Submit” button below after you have also checked “I’m not a robot.”
Whitepages Opt Out standard is different from Whitepages premium. Therefore, whichever approach suits you the above steps should work perfectly for you.
However, with the Whitepages premium, it allows you to go deeper to remove yourself from the platform and you might be asked to pay the sum of $9.99