If other articles that you found on how to delete Houseparty account on Android permanently and online suck here is a guide for you.
Houseparty offers the simplest way to delete account on the platform without needing to contact customer care or live chat or do a phone or call or even send an email to contact Houseparty requesting that you Houseparty account should be deleted.
Apart from going to your Houseparty user profile to delete your account under the privacy settings online on the official Houseparty website you can also take it to Houseparty Android app and navigate to where the option to delete your Houseparty account.
It’s either you keep your Houseparty account or you delete your Houseparty account permanently. There is no way to deactivate Houseparty account and come back to reactivate it later as you can easily do with your Offerup account.
Meanwhile, when you choose to delete your Houseparty account permanently the username, email address, and password associated with the previous Houseparty account can still be used to open a new Houseparty account.
Table of Contents
What is Houseparty
Houseparty is a social media platform that allows group video chat both on the official mobile app and on desktop. On the platform, all members or users are eligible to free group video calls up to 60 minutes in a single call.
The one-on-one chat app notifies users’ friend whenever they are online and are made available for group video calls that are no less than 60 minutes uninterrupted.
When you create Houseparty account the app access your phone contact and draw users from the app. However, if you no longer find the app or platform interesting and you want to take some times off here is a guide to consider on how to delete your Houseparty account.
What Happen when your Delete Houseparty Account
Always have a second thought before you choose to delete an online account if it doesn’t cost a penny to maintain and if the concerned platform is not labelled a fraud site. As regarding what happens when you delete Houseparty account permanently below are some noticeable outcome of deleting your Houseparty account.
- Your personal information will be deleted.
- Username and password will be invalid.
- You will be removed from all the group video chat that you belong to on Houseparty.
- Neither your username nor full name will be searchable on the platform.
- Your friends who are on Houseparty partying on the platform can still invite you to join again.
- You will no longer be able to participate in any Houseparty video chat
There are other unforeseen that happens to your Houseparty account when deleted. But, if you don’t care about this, following the steps below you can delete your Houseparty account permanently.
How to Delete Houseparty Account on Android
How to delete a Houseparty account on Android is quite simple and easy to follow on the official app.
- Launch the Houseparty app on your Android or iOS device.
- Log in to your account with your username and password.
- Click on the “Palm” option to the middle of the camera app.
- Click on “Houseparty” settings gear icon.
- Scroll down and click on “Privacy.”
- Click on “Delete Account.”
- Click on “Delete Anyway” from the popup.
- Enter your Houseparty password and click “OK.”
- Under are you positive? Click on “Delete.”
The steps to delete Houseparty account on Android or on the official portal is permanent and it can’t be reversed.
How to Delete Houseparty Account on Chrome
You can take the advantage of the Houseparty Chrome support to delete your account permanently. Although this is still in a beta stage you can snap the idea to delete your Houseparty account.
- Open your Chrome browser and go to app.houseparty.com.
- Tap on the “Settings” gear icon to the top left of the pane to view your Houseparty profile.
- Click on “Privacy” under “Security and Privacy.”
- Click “Delete Account.”
- Click on “Delete anyway” from the popup.
- Your Houseparty account will be deleted permanently.
This feature on Houseparty for Chrome browse is still in the Beta stage so the feature might not be available for you at the moment.
So, you should conder sticking to how to delete Houseparty account on Android and iOS as shared in this guide.