This is a comprehensive guide on how to change clock face on Fitbit versa and on all Fitbit versa version. If you are struggling with how to change clock face on your Fitbit 2 or Fitbit versa 2 here is a guide we put together to end your search.
A lot of people prefer to cancel clock face on Fitbit to extend the smartwatch battery life. If you are one of the few, here is a guide on how to remove clock face from Fitbit.
With the Fitbit clock face, you can target different goal and information at different time. Whether you are using a free Fitbit clock face or paid Fitbit clock face, it is simple and direct to change clock face on Fitbit smartwatches.
Below we will walk you through how to change clock face on Fitbit versa variants and inspire HR.
Table of Contents
How to Change Clock Face on Fitbit Versa 2/3
Follow the steps below to change clock face on your Fitbit versa. This works for all Fitbit versa variants which include Fitbit versa 2, Fitbit versa 3.
- To change clock face on Fitbit versa 2/3 open the Fitbit app on your phone.
- Tap “Clock Face >> New clock face.”
- Browse the available free Fitbit clock face for the one to install.
- To add the clock face to your Fitbit versa 2 or Fitbit versa 3, tap on the “Select” button.
- Once the selected clock face is installed you will be able to use it on your Fitbit watch.
Important notice: To change clock face on your Fitbit Versa successfully the app installed on your device must not be more than 38 apps.
How to Change Clock Face on Fitbit Charge 3 and Fitbit Charge 3
The approach to change clock face on Fitbit charge 3 and Fitbit charge 4 are similar. So, follow the procedures below to change Fitbit Charge 3 clock face.
- Open the Fitbit charge 3 app.
- Tap “Today >> your profile picture >> your device image.
- Tap on “Clock Faces >> All Clocks.”
- Browse the list of available clock faces both free and paid.
- Tap on “Install” once you found the clock face you want to install.
- Take make the changes take effect, sync your phone and your Fitbit charge 3 together.
Next, we will quickly consider how to customize free Fitbit clock faces on both Fitbit versa 2, Fitbit versa 3, Fitbit Inspire HR, Fitbit Charge 3, and Fitbit Charge 4.
How to Customize Fitbit Clock Face
Fitbit clock faces allow Fitbit owners to customize their choice of clock faces once it’s downloaded, installed, and sync. So, here, we are going to quickly take a look at how to possibly customize Fitbit clock faces on Fitbit Versa 2/3 and Fitbit Charge 3/4.
Don’t Miss: How to Change Time on Fitbit
- Open the Fitbit app on your phone.
- Tap the Versa icon for versa 3 and versa 3 users or Charge icon for Charge 3 and Charge 4 users.
- Click on the tiles on the Clock Faces.
- A small gear icon should be beside the clock face. But, if there is no edit icon on the clock face it means that the clock face cannot be customized.
- Tap on the Settings gear icon and play around the Fitbit app settings to customize it to suits your need.
Here in this guide, you cannot only change clock face on your Fitbit versa 2 and 3 or Fitbit charge 3 and 4 but you will also be able to customize your Fitbit clock face successfully.
If you are shortsighted on how to restart and turn off Fitbit smartwatch kindly refer to this article.