One salient way to customize your Spotify playlist is to set a custom picture. So, in this article, we will consider how to change Spotify playlist picture on iPhone, iPad. Android, Chromebook, Mac, and computer.
Spotify makes all users all over the world to have absolute control over their Spotify account such as settings custom Playlist pictures, write a short description or bio in your Spotify playlist. This can be done on all devices with an internet connection.
In the year 2020, you can only change your Spotify playlist picture on phones such as Android and iPhone. But fast-forward to the time of writing this article, the feature to change Spotify playlist picture on phone has been extended to the web on a computer.
This means that you can easily change your Spotify cover image and playlist picture on the official Spotify website.
How to Create Playlist on Spotify on Phone
Meanwhile, before you can change your Spotify playlist picture you must have created a playlist on your Spotify account. Following the steps below will lead you to create a Spotify playlist.
- Launch the Spotify mobile app and sign in to your account.
- Scroll down and select “your library tab.”
- Click on “Playlist” located at the top of the screen.
- Tap “Create Playlist.”
- Input the name of your Spotify playlist.
- Hit the save button.
You can repeat this process to create as many as possible Spotify playlist.
How to Change Spotify Playlist Picture on Phone
Below are the steps to follow to change your Spotify playlist picture with a customized image or cover image.
For Android users follow the steps below to set a customize picture as your Spotify playlist picture.
- Launch the Spotify app on your Android phone.
- Find and open the playlist your want to change its picture.
- Click on the more option [3 dots] and select “Edit Playlist name” from the drop menu.
- Under “Change Image” select “take photo” to take a new photo or “choose photo” to choose from the existing pictures in your phone gallery.
- Select “Use photo” once you have selected the picture you wants to use as your playlist picture or cover photo.
- Click on the “Save” button to the top right to save the changes you have made.
You can now log out and log in to your Spotify account to confirm whether you have successfully changed your Spotify account playlist.
For iPhone users, learn how to change Spotify playlist picture following the steps below.
- Open the Spotify app on your iPhone.
- Find the playlist whose picture you want to change and click on the three dots and tap “Edit” from the drop menu.
- Select “Choose image” or “take a photo” under “choose an image.”
- Find your Spotify playlist cover image and select it.
- Resize or crop the Spotify playlist picture to fit into the space provided.
- Click on the “Save” button.
The newly selected cover image or picture will replace the old Spotify playlist picture if you follow the steps accordingly.
How to Change Spotify Playlist Picture on Computer
If you are among the few with the Spotify desktop app installed on their computer you need to follow the steps below to be able to change your Spotify playlist picture or cover image.
- Double-click on the Spotify desktop app to launch it on your computer.
- Sign in to your Spotify account with your username and password.
- Navigate to your Playlist and select the Playlist you want to change it cover image or profile picture.
- Select “Choose image.” This will open your computer picture, find and select the image or picture to use as your playlist picture or cover image.
- Click on “Open” and hit the save button to make changes.
That is the steps to change your Spotify playlist picture.
How to Change Spotify Playlist Picture on Chromebook
Make sure you have downloaded and installed the Spotify app on your Chromebook. If note, just head to your apps store to search for Spotify and install the music streaming app.
- Launch the Spotify app on your Chromebook.
- Login to your account and click on “your library.”
- In “your library” click on “playlists.”
- Tap on the “Spotify playlist” whose cover image or profile picture you’d love to change.
- Tap “3 dots” beside the playlist play button.
- Click on the “Pencil” beside “Edit playlist.”
- Tap “Choose image” under the default playlist picture.
- Tap “take photo” to snap a new photo or “choose photo” to select from your Chromebook gallery.
- Select the “Photo” or “picture” to set as your profile picture.
- Tap on the “Open” button and select “Save” to make changes to your alteration.
That is how to change or set a custom picture as your Spotify playlist picture.