A lot has been said about the new WhatsApp Payment which includes how to create PIN for authentication, how to get the latest payment feature, the list of banks that currently support WhatsApp payment system, and today, I’ll share with you how to create a new WhatsApp Payment authentication PIN or code on Android, Windows, and iOS devices if you have created one and would love to change it.
WhatsApp payment authentication PIN or code is the secure way to protect your WhatsApp payment so that a third-party will not use it to send money to another payment system on the platform without your consent.
The authentication PIN or code is more or less like WhatsApp two steps authentication on WhatsApp. However, if you have used your birthday date, 12345, 1111, 2222, or any other combination of numbers that can easily be guessed and you now want to change the PIN to a secured one, here in the article you will learn the basic of how to change your WhatsApp bank authentication PIN.
Table of Contents
How to Create a New WhatsApp Payment Authentication PIN
The way to change the authentication code on Android phones is different from how to change the PIN on iPhone. However, I’ll take it one after the other and share the DIY guide separately. First, we consider how to create a new PIN on the siphon.
How to Create a New WhatsApp Authentication PIN on iPhone
1. Launch Android instant app on your iPhone
2. Click on “settings” and click “payment” from the pop-up
3. Click on the name of your bank and select ” Change UPI PIN”
4. Enter the old PIN and enter a new PIN different from the old one to create a new Authentication PIN (See image below)
Congratulations, you have successfully changed your WhatsApp payment system authentication password or passcode authenticate payment on WhatsApp.
How to Change a WhatsApp Payment Authentication PIN
For Android user, its much easier compare to iPhone WhatsApp. However, the flexibility of the procedure will be shared below so you can follow the same procedure to change or create a new PIN.
1. Click on the WhatsApp icon on your App menu to launch the instant app
2. Click on the 3-dots and select “settings” from the drop menu
3. Click on WhatsApp chat column and select “payment” from the pop-up
4. Click on your linked bank and select ” change UPI PIN” from the pop-up
5. Enter your old PIN twice and enter your new PIN twice and click “confirm” to change it.
As easy as that you can always change your old WhatsApp payment authentication PIN or password or passcode to send money on WhatsApp using the new WhatsApp feature.