If you would like to know how to cancel CBS All Access subscription, then you are in the right place. No doubt, the CBS All Access has some really great content and it is a must for all Star Trek fans. But if you have already tried the CBS All Access but you realize you no longer need its services, then you can easily cancel your subscription.
Usually, the process to cancel this service is very easy and our step by step guide below would guide you. We have explained the different methods you can use to cancel this service using various devices. Stick around with us and we would show you how to cancel CBS All Access subscription quickly.
Table of Contents
How to Cancel CBS All Access Subscription Through the website
You can cancel CBS All Access subscription through their website on your mobile phone browser or desktop browser. To use this method, follow our detailed guide below:
- Start by launching your browser and going to the CBS All Access official website, here.
- Then you would be asked to sign in using your credentials.
- Afterward, navigate to the Accounts tab and click on it.
- Then, click on the CBS All Access Account.
- From here, you can scroll down to your Subscription & Billing section.
- Then you can click on the Cancel Subscription button which you will see at the end of the page.
- Once you do this, CBS might give you an irresistible offer of a one-month free subscription. You can accept it if you are interested in this offer.
- Meanwhile, if you are not interested in the free month subscription, you can reject it by clicking on the Yes, Cancel icon. However, note that they would like to keep you back as much as possible and would keep asking you to confirm your cancellation as much as three times or less.
- The last time they would ask you if you are sure you still want to cancel, they would then ask you to provide your reason for wanting to cancel your subscription. You can select your reason for any of the options provided. Feel free, to be honest with them or you can just select whatever reason.
- Once you are done, just click on the Complete Cancellation button and that would be all.
How to Cancel CBS All Access on your Mobile Phone
You can also cancel your CBS All Access on all types of mobile phones if you do not want to use their website. To do this, you would have to speak to one of their representatives who would then help you to cancel your subscription. To do this, follow the steps below.
- First, you would need to (888) 274-5343 on your mobile phone.
- You should note that their hours of operation are between 8 a.m. to 2 a.m. ET.
- Then follow the instruction and you can tell the represented you would be connected to that you’ll like to cancel your subscription.
How to Cancel CBS All Access through Social Network
This might not be a popular method of canceling a subscription but CBS All Access allows you to cancel your subscription via their social media pages. To do this, all you need to do is send a message to them on Facebook or Twitter, telling them to help you cancel your subscription. It is as simple as that.
Other Methods for Cancelling CBS All Access
There are other methods you can use to cancel your CBS All Access which would depend on how you signed up to the service in the first place. You might have signed up using your iTunes, Roku, Amazon, or even Google Play Store. If you fall into this category, you would need to either go through their website or cancel from the apps you used to sign up.
However, the process of cancellation using the various apps mentioned would vary. So, we advise that you reach out to the providers you signed up with to guide you on the exact steps you need to take to cancel the service.
You should also read on how to cancel your Hulu subscription here.
And that is it! You can see how easy it is to cancel CBS All Access subscription. It can be easily done through their website, social media pages, or by speaking to a representative. You can also decide to cancel using the application you signed up with. This would save you from the horror of getting charged when you are no longer using the CBS All Access service.
Now that you have successfully learned how to cancel your subscription, you can save yourself the $5.99 per month subscription fee or invest it in another streaming service. We would also like to hear from you. If you have any challenges following our guide above, feel free to let us know in the comments section below.