If your agitation is about how to cancel Zoom account or cancel Zoom subscription, here is a guide for you.
Zoom virtual app came at the right time when the world needs the service due to the COVID-19 pandemic and everybody is working from home to catch.
However, if the Zoom account you created has served the purpose you may want to cancel your account. However, the option to cancel your Zoom account either Zoom free or Pro is always open.
So, in this guide, we will discuss how to cancel Zoom account for free Zoom account users to as well to terminate your Zoom subscription for Zoom paid users.
Table of Contents
How to Cancel Zoom Account on Desktop Client
If you are using the Zoom desktop client on your Windows or Mac computer the following way will help you to cancel your Zoom account.
- Launch the Zoom desktop client app and sign in to the Zoom account.
- Tap on the Profile icon to the top right and select “My Profile” from the drop-menu.
- A new tab will open on your default browser. Tap”Account Management >> Account Profile >> Terminate my Account.”
- Enter your “Zoom Password” and tap the “Continue” button.
This will delete your Zoom account permanently and you will be redirected to the Zoom homepage. You will not be able to undelete or recover deleted Zoom account except you create a new Zoom account.
How to Cancel Zoom Subscription [Paid]
You can cancel Zoom subscription for pro users at any time. For a pro user, you first need to downgrade your Zoom membership from pro to free before you can delete your account. However, you first need to cancel your Zoom subscription.
- Go to Zoom.us and sign in to your Zoom Pro account.
- Go to Profile >> Account Management >> Billing.
- Tap “Cancel Subscription” under the “Current Tab.”
- Tap “Cance Subscription” again from the popup.
- You will be asked to give feedback and share your experience with Zoom team and tap on the “Submit” button.
Zoom will no longer be able to renew your membership subscription. And your Zoom billing plan will be updated with cancel. However, your Zoom subscription will still be available pending when it will expire. Meanwhile, you can reactivate your Zoom subscription if you didn’t proceed to cancel or delete the zoom account permanently.
How to Delete Zoom Account on Android App
It’s unfortunate that you cannot delete your Zoom account on Android app or iPhone/iPad. To cancel Zoom account on Android or iPhone/iPad is currently not possible. As the only way to cancel your Zoom account, both free and paid users is to access the Zoom platform on the official portal at Zoom.us and follow through the steps in this guide.